That Someday

Someday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where did you said you are going, Hwang?”

A voice interrupted them. SinB gulps. A faint smile on her face.

 

 

“Yo Hwang!” Another person joined them.

“Hi Sowon unnie..” Eunseo greets happily the tall woman who has her arms on both her and SinB’s shoulder. But she didn’t have the gut to speak a words to that another person with them.

 

 

“You going to China huh?” A sarcastic question.

“I’m not..” SinB cannot finished her words, as suddenly feel dry.

“Just do whatever you want.” Sharp.

The trio watch the slowly the figure in from of them taking her step further away.

“Eunbi-yah.. You shouldn’t let a pregnant woman mad. It’s not good for the baby.” Sowon whispered into SinB’s ear.

SinB’s head immediately face the tall woman beside her. Shocks clearly shown on her face.

“Go get your wife..” Sowon and Eunseo push SinB towards the woman who walking away slowly from them.

SinB didn’t waste any second as she run to that person and pull the person into her embraces.

 

 

 

“I’m sorry, Yuju-ah..” SinB whispered slowly into the woman’s ear. The liquid dropping on her shirt is fully ignored.

“I’m sorry.. I’m really sorry..” SinB keep apologizing.

“Just go away..” Yuju keep hitting SinB. Yuju push SinB with all her left strength.

SinB stumbles back. She looks at the woman in front of her and scans her carefully. A sudden idea come into her mind.

“Okay..” SinB said calmly as she turn her back with a smirk plastered on her face.

SinB already taking a step when she stops her leg from taking another step.

Why did SinB stopped? Well, she was stopped by a sudden gesture.

 

 

 

“Don’t go..”

 

 

A genuine smile appears on SinB’s face as she heard that words. Yuju was clutching to the end of her shirt.

SinB face Yuju and meet Yuju’s crown. Yuju held her head down. Once again, SinB pulls Yuju into her embraces.

“I miss you..” SinB said with smile on her face.

“Where did you go? I was looking for you..” Yuju look at SinB and pout.

“You looking for me? I thought you want me to get lost..” SinB responded. She raises one of her eyebrow. SinB being SinB.

Yuju stomps her foots, frustrated by SinB’s action. SinB laughs as she saw her wife respond.

“I’m sorry, baby..” SinB hugs Yuju by the arm.

“Who’s your baby?” Yuju tried to fight back.

“Aww.. This little one here..” SinB happily said as she touched Yuju’s stomach.

“You knew?” Yuju asks as she look at SinB with confusion.

“I don’t.. Sowon unnie told me just now. Why didn’t you tell me?”

“I just know too..” Yuju answers in embarrassment.

 

SinB let go of Yuju and walk toward the duo that watching them all this time.

“Where are you going?” Yuju immediately grabs SinB’s hand.

SinB smile at the gesture. She know that Yuju didn’t want her to leave.

“I’m going to get back my luggage..”

“You not leaving?”

“How am I supposed to leave my two lovely babies here alone?”

“Yah! What with the babies’ thing?” Yuju pouted.

“Well.. I miss this big baby here and I also have to take care of that little baby there..” SinB said as she pointed at Yuju and Yuju’s stomach. Yuju's face redden.

“Come on.. Let’s meet them together..” SinB pulls Yuju closer as they walk back to Eunseo and Sowon hand in hand.

 

 

 

 

“Sojung unnie! Ju-yeon-ah!” SinB calls the duo.

“Well, well, well.. I thought you already forgot about us here..” Sowon said in sarcastic manner.

“I glad you two are fine now..” Eunseo congrats the couple.

 

 

“Ehemm..” A cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter