Relation

Someday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Eunbi-yah.. What are you doing here? It’s getting cold..” A blanket wrapped on her body.

 

“I just enjoying the night view here..” SinB replies as she thanks the woman who taking a seat beside her.

“It’s nice isn’t it?” The question just answered with a nod.

Both of them look up to the sky, watching the stars decorating the night view.

“What are you thinking about?” A question catch SinB’s guard.

“Nothing..” SinB answers slowly.

“Okay..”

“It’s been two years isn’t it?”

“It is..” A smile appears on SinB’s face.

 

 

 

 

“Ehemm.. Am I interrupting?” Another woman walks closer to them. A smirk on her face.

“No.. You not interrupting anything, Ms. Kim..” The voice quavering.

“Ignore her.. She just like to say nonsense.. Stop making her nervous, Sowon unnie..” SinB shakes her head with a smile on her face.

“Aww.. Come on Hwang.. You no fun.. Ju-Yeon, stop calling me like that.. Unnie is fine. You are part of the family too..” Sowon said as she joining them, watching the night view.

“Thank you Sowon unnie..” Eunseo responded with a smile.

“Eunseo and SinB.. Ju-Yeon and Eunbi..” Sowon said in romantic way, smirking at the duo.

Eunseo laughs at Sowon’s attics.

 

 

“Why are you here anyway?” SinB questioning Sowon with an irritating tone.

“Yah!” Sowon knocks SinB head.

SinB rolls the blanket and tries to hit Sowon with it but Sowon manages to dodges the hit. Unfortunately, it hit someone else.

“Hwang Eunbi!” Eunseo stands up. Her face shows an anger. SinB gulps as she immediately stands up and run.

“Hwang Eunbi! Stop there right now!” Eunseo commands but SinB ignores it as she still running away from the angry Eunseo.

“Son Ju-Yeon!” SinB yells as she trying to dodges Eunseo’s hits.

 

 

 

 

“Ouch, ouch!” Sowon winch in pain as the ice pack meet her swollen eyes.

“I’m sorry unnie..” Eunseo said lowly.

Sowon just give her a smile, assuring that she’s fine.

“I can’t believe you two can be so violent. I cannot imagine you two staying in the same house.” Sowon sigh.

“Well.. It not always like this.” SinB answered, shrugging her shoulders.

“But for real, Sowon unnie. Why are you here?” SinB asks. Sowon joined them at the house that evening without telling why. When they ask, she just ignored them.

Sowon gulped by that question.

 

 

“Did you get in fight with Eunha unnie?” SinB gives the possible answer she can think of. After all, she know Sowon won’t be there if nothing happen.

 

 

Just a sigh.

 

“You really did..” SinB concluded as she saw Sowon sighed.

“What happen?” Eunseo asks.

“She found me lied to her, so that why she not letting me enter the house before I tell her the truth..”

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

“Eunha unnie.. Is that really necessary?”

“Yes, Yewon-ah.. She lied to me.. And I’m not going to let it go easily this time..” Eunha said with a determination.

“But unnie..” Umji pity her sister.

“She have to keep that secret.. She promised.” Umji added.

“Not from me, Umji-yah..” Eunha still want to win the conversation.

“But unnie.. If Sowon unnie tell you, you will tell them..” Umji innocently said.

Eunha raises an eyebrow at Umji’s statement.

“Hmm.. I will.” Eunha nodded calmly without any hesitation.

Umji just can sighs heavily at her sister-in-law’s answer.

“See.. That’s why she lied to you..” Umji depends her sister.

Eunha pouted at the younger woman.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter