Past

Someday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week ago at LA…

“Hwang! Get your off from that bed!” Sowon pulled the sheet away from SinB.

“Aish.. Don’t disturb me..” SinB closed her head with the pillows.

“Yah! Wake up! If not I’ll call your parents!” Sowon threated.

“NO!!” SinB immediately get off from the bed.

“Kim.. How dare you!” SinB pointed her finger to the tall woman.

“Make me! And that unnie for you!” Sowon threw a pillow to SinB but SinB managed to dodge.

“Prepare yourself. We have meeting with Mr. Franc later.” Sowon threw a towel to SinB.

SinB lazily walked to the bathroom.

 

 

 

“Didn’t expect him to have that many requests.” SinB leaned her back on the couch, feeling tired by the meeting just now. They done with the meeting with Mr. Franc. As soon as they entered their office, SinB immediately slumped her body onto the couch.

“That’s your job to do as a designer.” Sowon simply commented. SinB has been working as an interior design as soon as she finished her study and good thing, she’s working in the same company as Sowon.

SinB whined.

“Don’t whine. You chose this path. By the way, where did you put the document from Bhigwhell Building?” Sowon asked.

“In my drawer there.” SinB pointed her desk.

Sowon went to SinB’s desk and opened the drawer but something caught her attention. She looked at the picture and sighed.

 

“You still keep that picture..” Sowon said bitterly as she closed the drawer. A file in her hand.

SinB looked at Sowon. She looked away and smiled bitterly.

 

“You should come back to Korea.”

“I don’t think so.”

“Stop lying to me..to yourself SinB-yah.. You still love her..”

“I left.. She hate me..”

“We both know that’s not true. You still thinking about her.”

“I..”

 

 

 

“Fix it. I’m tired watching you like this.” Sowon left the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Whose luggage is that?” SinB pointed to the luggage in the living room. Sowon left her alone in the office that afternoon and found out that she’s home.

“You..” Sowon simply answered as she come out from her room with another luggage.

“What?!” SinB yelled, shocked.

“Don’t tell me you want me to stray in the street?” SinB asked, cannot believe that Sowon packed her stuffs.

“No. I still love you to let you alone in the cold. We going back to Korea.”

“What?!” Once again, SinB yelled.

“But the job? Mr. Franc?” SinB asked.

“The project with Mr. Franc will be handled by Somi’s team. I already gave them my resign letter. And yours too.” Sowon said as she gave SinB her passport.

“But..”

“No more but Hwang. It’s final and you going back to Korea with me. Or maybe I should ask your parents to make you come back.”

“Fine. I’ll go with you. Just don’t tell them. I haven’t prepared myself to meet them.” SinB finally agreed. She cannot win that tall woman.

 

 

 

............................................................................................................................................

“Umji-ah!”

“Unnie! SinB!” Umji approaches the duo. They plan to have lunch together.

“How it is going?” Umji asks as they waiting for their orders.

“What going?” SinB asks, confusedly.

“The meeting of course..” Umji rolls her eyes.

“Oh.. Appa surely give me lot of bruises and Omma..(SinB thinks a while)..Let just say she gave me a long lectures.” SinB said, shrugged.

Umji and Sowon slapped their own forehead, struck by the foolishness.

“What?” SinB asks, confused by the sisters’ action.

“Gosh.. We know about that, Hwang. I was there and I’m sure Umji also guessed it.” This time, Sowon rolls her eyes.

“Then you mean..” SinB finally understand.

“Yes..” Umji and Sowon answer sync.

“Well.. Nothing happen..” SinB responds calmly.

“It is?” Sowon curiously asks and raises her eyebrow.

“Unnie!” Umji kicks Sowon’s leg. Sowon just can winch in pain.

“Serve you right.” SinB said playfully.

Sowon is ready to chops the duo’s head but stop midway when she saw their stiffen expression.

She sees Umji mouthed something to her, but she cannot ready get it.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter