D-Day

Someday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yup.. My wedding with Eunbi.. Hwang Eunbi..”

 

 

 

SinB want to pull herself from Sowon and asked as she heard Sowon’s words but afraid to do so as Sowon whispered into her ear.

“Stop moving and don’t talk a word or I will kiss you now, in front of her.” Sowon’s threat make SinB stops moving. SinB tries to speak but Sowon immediately shut up SinB’s mouth with her hand.

 

“I should go now, Aunt Kim and Uncle Kim. I forgot that I promised my sister that I will be meet her now. Thank you for the lunch.” Yuju stand up and bow to the Kim’s.

“Okay, okay.. Be safe okay dear..” Mrs. Kim also stands up, sending Yuju to the front door.

 

As Sowon hear the sound of the door closed, she pushes SinB over.

“Yah! How dare you bite my hand?!” Sowon hold her hand, scanning the sign of SinB’s teeth on her redden hand.

“You almost killed me! Do you want to know how difficult for me to breath?!” SinB shouted out. Her face redden.

“And how dare you lie about the wedding?!” SinB angered out.

“Eunbi-yah.. Don’t shout.” Mrs. Kim patted SinB’s back, trying to calm her daughter.

“I’m sorry, okay?” Sowon speak out softly.

“Calm down, dear..” This time, Mr. Kim speak out, soothing her angry daughter.

 

SinB take a deep breath and sit down.

 

 

 

“I’m sorry for choking you but I’m not sorry about the wedding. I’m just telling the truth.”

 

 

“What?!” SinB asks loudly as she furrows her eyebrow, glaring at Sowon.

 

SinB looks at Sowon unbelievably. Anger shown through her eyes.

“Suit yourself..” Sowon stands up and walk to upstairs, feeling disappointed. Sowon know she’s being rude to the parents in front of them but she truly hurt by SinB’s attitude. She just decided to apologize toward the elder later.

SinB grunts as she really frustrated.

 

 

 

“You shouldn’t do that to her, Eunbi-yah..” Mr. Kim scolds her daughter in calm manner.

“She’s lying, appa..” SinB protests.

Mrs. Kim sit closer to the daughter and hold her daughter’s hand. Mrs. Kim sigh and looks at her husband. She nods, signaling her husband to talk.

 

 

 

 

“Eunbi-yah.. Sowon was not lying. She’s speaking the truth.”

 

Silence.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Appa..” SinB slowly speaks.

“You know she’s getting married… and you too.” Mr. Kim has a serious look.

 

SinB looks at her parents confusedly. She feel her heart beating so fast due to the nervousness. She want to understand her father’s words but her mind seems to reject all the information.

 

Marriage.

 

Did it ever come through her mind? No. To think again, it actually did came to her mind, but it was few years ago. It was occurs when it came to that Choi Yuna. Her Yuju, not that, cross out the word ‘her’, it just Yuju now. Somehow, something always bothered SinB when that woman came into her mind. Yuju mad at SinB and SinB left. Did they really put the end of their relationship? SinB will say yes but did they really? To put it back, there’s no word of ending it but wishes that each other will find their happiness and they both knew that it was caused by a misunderstanding.

However, both of them taking it as the end of their relationship.

 

 

“I want you to get married. We already prepared everything for you. I just want you to accept it and it’s final.” Mr. Kim emphasized his words.

SinB blinks her eyes rapidly, not believing what she heard.

“You going to get married.” Mr. Kim last words before leaving SinB and her mother in the leaving room.

 

 

 

 

“Eunbi-yah..” Mrs. Kim looks at her daughter worriedly.

“Omma, Appa is just joking right?” SinB asks her mother with hope.

 

 

Hope that it was not true. Hope that her ears just playing a trick on her.

 

 

 

Mrs. Kim shakes her head.

 

“It’s true, dear.. We want you to get married. We think that it’s the best for you. Think about it and we really hope that you will hear us this time.” Mrs. Kim said.

 

Mrs. Kim know that their decision is so sudden but they want the best for their daughter. For the past years, they always followed everything SinB wants as they know that SinB will never listen to them so this time, they want her to listen their request. For the past two years, SinB went to overseas without notice really did disappointed them. They almost taking action to control their daughter’s life but knowing the reasons why from Sowon do change their mind. SinB might a bit rebel but they know she did it for some reasons and they know that SinB not fully used to speak her heart out.

 

“But..” SinB want to reasoning out.

“I’m sure you will be happy, Eunbi-yah.. I believe that she can make you happy.” Mrs. Kim give SinB a warm smile.

“Omma, I know that Sowon unnie is a good woman. I’m sure anyone who get her will be happy but not me. I do love her but I just love her as a sister, not someone that will be my partner forever. By the way, Sowon unnie already have someone. I don’t want to be the cause of someone relationship broken.” SinB speak out her heart.

“Sowon? You mean Sojungie?” Mrs. Kim asks, furrowing her eyebrows.

“Yeah.. I’m not going to marry her.” SinB sighs heavily.

 

 

 

 

“What are you talking about, Eunbi-yah.. She’s not the one you going to marry..”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter