Dream

Someday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuju’s POV

 

I feel the warm breath on my neck. A pair of arms slipped on my waist.

“I miss you..” I heard a whispered in my ears. I smile, fully recognized that voice.

“I miss you too baby..”

 

The moment I said those words back, the warm touch on my waist slowly gone.

“Baby?” I tried to feel her hands on mine but none.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Baby!” I sit up on my bed. Sweats on my head. I look around me, no one else.

 

 

It’s just a dream. Another dream of her. Tears running down on my face. I pull my leg closer, hugging myself.

 

End of Yuju’s POV

 

 

 

 

“Yuju-ah!”

“Yerin unnie!”

Yuju walk to the car, taking the seat beside the driver.

“Thank you for driving me today, unnie..” Yuju give her sister a warm smile.

“Your welcome dear. It’s good though since it’s been a while we have been together like this.” Yerin replied, smiling as her eyes on the road.

 

The ride was silent. Only the music from the radio took the atmosphere in that car. The car stops as the traffic shown a red light.

Yerin look at the person beside her. Yuju has her chin on her palm, eyes looking outside of the car.

 

“Something wrong?” Yerin decided to ask.

Yuju sees Yerin worried face. Yuju smile and shakes her head. Yerin know Yuju is lying. The light has change and Yerin continue driving, but it bothered her.

 

“You thinking of her again.” Yerin stated. It was like there is no need to question.

Yuju look at her sister. She know she cannot lie to her.

“I’m sorry unnie..” Yuju look away.

“It’s been two years Yuju-ah..”

“I know. I tried but I cannot forget about her.. ”

 

 

“Another dream of her?”

“Yeah..”

“Do you still love her?”

 

 

Silent.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I don’t know.”

 

 

The ride in silent again until they reach in front of a tall building.

 

“Thank you for the ride unnie..”

“Sure.. Let’s have dinner tomorrow..” Yeri smile widely.

“Sure unnie.. I’ll see you tomorrow then..”

“Okay.. See ya..”

Yuju watch the car went away and she turn, walking toward the entrance of the huge building.

 

 

 

 

 

“Good morning Mr. Kim..”

“Morning Ms. Choi.. Anything for the day?”

“You have meeting with the KJ Group at 10am and another meeting with the directors at 3 in the afternoon.” Yuju read the note in her hand.

“Okay. Thank you Ms..” Mr. Kim didn’t finish his words as his phone rang and he immediately take the call.

Must be her wife. Yuju smile at her boss action.

“Yes honey.. What?! When? That brat..” Mr. Kim yelled on the phone. Yuju shocked by her boss outburst.

“Okay.. Love you too honey..” Mr. Kim change her tone sweetly at the end of the call.

“Something happen Mr. Kim?” Yuju asks as she saw her boss sighed.

“Cancel all the meeting today, Ms. Choi. I need to teach that brat a lesson.” Mr. Kim ordered.

“Okay, Mr. Kim.” Must be her daughter. Yuju guessed.

 

She been working as Mr. Kim personal assistant for two years now. Yuju is close with the Kim’s couple as they she sometimes have lunch and dinner with Mr. Kim and her wife. They treat her like their daughter but at work, they hold the professionalism. They know Mr. Kim has a daughter but never meet one.

 

 

……flashback……

 

“You a good daughter Yuju-ah.. I wish she can be more caring.” Mrs. Kim said a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter