Decision

Someday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you done?” SinB complains.

“Not yet.. We still need some things to buy..”

“That’s just you, unnie!” SinB whines. SinB feels tired walking around. She planned to stay in the bed for the whole day but luck not in her side as Sowon barges into her room and dragged her to the mall.

“I’m supposed to rest today.. Why are you keep disturbing me?” SinB continues whining.

“Then go back to your own house if you don’t want me to disturb you..” Sowon simply responds.

“Aish.. You know I can’t do that. I guess it’s better to stay with you than hearing Omma lecturing all day..” SinB snickers.

“Then stop complaining..”

“But I’m hungry. We been shopping for the past 3 hours and I haven’t eaten yet.”

“Now that you mention it, I do feel hungry.”

“I can’t believe you, unnie..”

“Aww.. Come on. Just let me pay this and we will have our lunch.” Sowon said as she walk to the cashier.

 

“Where do you want to eat?” Sowon asks the non-energized SinB.

“Any place is acceptable. At least we can fill our stomach.” SinB responds groggily.

“Okay. Then let’s go to that restaurant.” Sowon pointed a western restaurant as she pulled SinB into there.

As soon as they take the seats, they immediately ordered some food; well mostly Sowon did since SinB didn’t have the energy to even read through the menu. Both of them didn’t speak a words as they were occupy to filled their empty stomach.

“Hey.. I need to go to the restroom for a while.” Sowon says as she stand up and get a nod from SinB. Sowon just can shakes her head watching SinB eating nonstop.

 

 

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry.”

SinB heard a ruckus and her eyes immediately shot to it. The sight prettily make her lost her appetite.

“No, no. It’s okay.” A waitress spilled water on someone’s shirt.

 

 

Someone that well known to SinB.

“Yuju-ah, are you okay?” A man come in contact with Yuju.

“I’m fine, Sunyoul Oppa..” Yuju flashes a smile.

“I’m sorry..” The waitress keep her head bow to Yuju.

“It’s fine.” Yuju give the waitress a warm smile.

“Wear this..” The man put his blazer on Yuju.

“Don’t worry. It’s just a mistake. Don’t feel too much guilt on it. You can go.” Sunyoul said calmly to the waitress. The waitress apologize once again and take her leave.

“Thank you, oppa..” Yuju has a wide smile.

 

 

 

“Hey.. You finish already?” Sowon asks as she saw SinB’s portion of food.

“Yup. I’m full. Can we get back home now?” SinB asks, well possibly whining.

Sowon shakes her head at SinB’s attitude. She took a glance at their surrounding and her eyes caught someone or rather two person. She recognizes one of them but furrows her eyebrow, cast her eyes over the other person.

“His name is Seon Ye-In or rather called by the name, Sunyoul.” SinB explained as she can guess Sowon’s thought by her expression just now.

“Sunyoul?” That name slips on Sowon’s mouth.

“It’s him.” SinB simply said.

“They look good together, don’t you think so?” Sowon commented.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yeah.. They are.” SinB answered with a smile.

 

 

It is? Sowon want to believe SinB’s words but somehow she feel disturbed.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Care if I join you?” Yuju looks up to the person in front of her. A smile appears on her face.

“SinB-yah..yeah, sure.” Yuju responded happily.

“Late night dinner in the convenient store?”

“Yeah.. You here alone? Where’s Sowon-ssi?” Yuju asks back with a slight hesitant with her second question.

“Why? You wish to see her?” SinB asks with a bit frown.

“No, no. I’m just asking.”

“You shouldn’t eat noodle only Ms. Choi..”

“Why shouldn’t I Ms. Hwang?” A question for the advice.

“I’m just saying though..” SinB answered. Her eyes darted to the street in front of them.

“It won’t hurt to eat it then, isn’t it?” Yuju pass a question, wishing to make their conversation longer but all she get is a silence.

Yuju has her eyes on SinB’s side profile.

 

 

 

It’s been a while, SinB-yah. Yuju already in her own thought, reminiscing their past moment together.

 

 

 

 

 

“You getting thin. That’s why you need a proper meal, Yuju-ah..”

 

 

Yuju immediately shots her eyes on the woman beside her. She didn’t dare to blink her eyes, wanting to make sure that it was real. SinB called her name. Just Yuju, not by her surname. Yuju cannot contain herself and cry.

“Hey..Hey.. Did I said something wrong? Why are you crying? I’m sorry..” SinB asks in panic as she saw the woman beside her burst into tear. SinB looks around them. Thankfully, there is not many people in there. It was just the cashier and the two of them.

“I’m sorry, Ms. Choi.. Please stop crying..” SinB tries again.

Some teenagers come into the store and SinB become more panic as she didn’t want anyone misunderstand their situation but the sound of Yuju’s crying caught the attention.

“Hey.. I’m sorry but you should stop crying now. We need to get out from here.” SinB already standing up, pulling Yuju with her.

SinB pulls Yuju with her by hugging Yuju by her arm and carefully balance themselves out from the store. SinB brought Yuju to the nearest playground. SinB lets Yuju sit on one of the swing before planning to sit on the other swing. SinB turn away but stop her track as she fell her shirt being pulled.

“Is there anything you want, Ms. Choi?” SinB asks Yuju politely as she keep her gaze on Yuju’s hand that holding onto her shirt.

“Yuju..”

“What it is, Ms. Choi?” SinB asks as she trying to get a clear answer from the woman with her.

“Yuju..call me Yuju..” Yu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter