End. (Part II)

ADDICTED TO YOU.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR'S NOTE!

LET'S FAST FORWARD THINGS, SHALL WE?

 

Sorry for any grammatical errors. Enjoy. :-)

 

 

TAEYEON'S POV

 

 

Days passed by, Jiyong and I kept on seeing each other. There were rumors spreading but we kept on denying and denying and denying. We're just friends, anyway. Just that kind of friends.

 

 

 

He would invite me to a party and I wouldn't go unless Tiffany was with me. She's the only one who I trust to accompany me. But it came to a point where I went without Tiffany beside me. Just to see him. How bold I've really become. How intoxicated I am to him. I realized that it was scary and unsafe so I told Jiyong that I'd just come when I have someone beside me. Plus, I got tired of partying so it's been hard for Jiyong to see me but he thought of a solution.

 

 

 

I was waiting for Jiyong to pick me up in our dorm. He told me we'll hangout in his apartment after not seeing each other for days. It's my first time going there. And surely it wouldn't be the last.

 

 

"Yah! What's the real score between you and Jiyong oppa?" Tiffany asked.

 

 

 

"You know we're friends."

 

 

 

"What friends? Seriously?"

 

 

 

"That kind of friends." I laughed.

 

 

 

"Yah, you! Stop playing with me!"

 

 

 

"Wae?! Wae?! WAE?!" I teased.

 

 

 

"I asked Jiyong oppa and he said the same thing!"

 

 

 

"Jongmal?" I laughed even more. Oh, Jiyong. Everytime people would ask, we just answered safely like that.

 

 

 

"Whatever. Anyway, boo. You look happy. I'm glad." He hugged me in the back. "But, remember to be careful, uh?"

 

 

 

"I will. Thanks boo."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

On a span of time, we both discovered things about one another. I've even already baked in his kitchen many times, painted his nails, wore his earrings, and he was even with me when I got my seventh tattoo. We've gotten closer and we were doing okay.

 

 

 

 

 

But as more days passed us by,

I started to question things.

I started to ask things.

I started to feel such things.

 

 

 

 

And it scared me, again.

 

 

 

 

4 months later

 

 

"WHAT?!"

 

 

 

 

I bowed my head down and played with the hem of my shirt.

 

 

 

 

"Kim Taeyeon, are you telling me you're in love with Jiyong oppa?!"

 

 

 

 

"Y-yes. I think so."

 

 

 

 

"You think so? It couldn't be just like that. How can you say you're i-in love with him?"

 

 

 

 

 

"I.. I always miss him. I always want to be with his side. He.. makes me happy."

 

 

 

 

"What else? Did he make your heart jump even once?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then I remembered when Jiyong first held my hand when I was sickworried and tired from work.

 

 

 

 

We were in his couch watching tv, "It's going to be okay." He said as he held my hand and interwined with his. "I'm here, remember?"

 

 

 

 

Ever since that day, he would always hold my hand whenver I'm down or tired. And every time he'll do that, my heart would always jump.

 

 

 

 

I tried to fight a smile that's forming in my lips, "Y-yes."

 

 

 

 

"My Taeyeon." I saw Tiffany's eyes glowed and I can also see her struggling from smiling. "How about, you know, the butterflies in your stomach?"

 

 

 

 

Hell yes, he did.

 

 

 

 

I remembered that time when I flew to Thailand for an event and came home after a week without communicating to Jiyong as I was busy. When I got home, however, I was surprised by Jiyong's presence in our dorm.

 

 

 

"Taengoooooooo~!" he jumped as soon as I opened the door.

 

 

 

"Kkamjjakkiya! YAH! WHY---"

I stopped because of the sight infront of me.

 

 

 

"J-jiyong."

Why do I feel like I'm going to cry because of this?

 

 

 

"Annyeong." He waved at me.

 

 

 

He was wearing a minion costume with Ginger on his arms. HOW CUTE.

 

 

My two favorite things in the world:

Ginger and... Minions.

 

 

 

"Your two GG's missed you!"

 

 

That's another thing I've learned from the real Jiyong.

He isn't always the badboy everyone sees on televisions.

When you started to know Kwon Jiyong, you'll see he's also as soft as marshmallows.

So different from the Jiyong that I met on the party. I won't regret seeing this side of him, and being his friend. Never.

 

 

 

 

"I missed you too!" I couldn't help but to smile. And that smile was the most sincere smile I have ever did.

 

 

 

 

Then suddenly, I felt it.

The tingling sensation in my tummy. It makes me giddy.

That's when I realized I just fell in love with Jiyong.

 

 

 

 

This time, I didn't fight the smile on my lips, "Yes. I felt that when I was with him."

 

 

 

"Boo, you're in love. I'm happy for you!" she was already about to cry.

 

 

 

 

But my smile faded quickly, "But Tiffany, I'm scared. What if.. he doesn't feel the same?"

 

 

 

 

"Are you kidding? After all those meet-ups? I'm sure he's fallen for you too!"

 

 

 

Has he?

 

 

 

Just then, my phone vibrated.

 

 

 

1 new message.

From: Jiyong

"Taebaby! Free tonight? My apartment. I can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter