FIN.

ADDICTED TO YOU.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IT'S THE ENDDDDDDDD.

 

Sorry for any grammatical errors.

As usual, hope you enjoy. :-)

 

 

TAEYEON'S POV

 

 

 

 

 

AUGUST 2017

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Upcoming call

Jiyong

[Answer]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hi."

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey."

 

 

 

 

 

A long silence.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I miss you."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I breathed, "Me too. How are you?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Missing you. It's my birthday tomorrow. Will you come?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I am not s-sure yet."

 

 

 

 

 

"Ah, I see."

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sorry, Ji."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"No, Tae. I'm sorry."

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm tearing up. His voice, it's full of sincerity.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Tae, I...."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I...."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just say it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I heard him sighed heavily.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just say the words and I'll run back to you as fast as I can.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I..... hope you'd still come. I have so many things to tell you."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's his birthday tomorrow.  After that encounter with him in the hotel, we didn't communicate. But a week after that, someone came to our dorm.

 

 

That someone who changed my mind.

That someone who made me regret the things I've thought about Jiyong.

The very last person I'm expecting to give me the answers I've been wanting to know.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

"Ms. Kiko?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hi." I opened the door wider, there she is. Ms. Kiko Mizuhara.

 

 

"W-what are you doing here? How did you know my place?"

 

 

"Can I come in?"

 

 

"Uh, s-sure." I let her enter our dorm and she sat on one of the couches. "Do you like anything? Wait, I'll prepar-"

 

 

"No, I'm kinda busy. So, I'll go straight to the point Ms. Taeyeon." I turned around and looked at her. "Jiyong loves you."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WHAT?

 

 

 

 

"What did you say?" I slowly walked and sat across her.

 

 

"You heard me right." She shrugged happily. "Jiyong loves you. He's inlove with you, Ms. Taeyeon."

 

 

 

 

I.... . I didn't see this coming.

HOW? WHY? WHEN?

 

 

 

"I... don't know what to say." I cleared my throat. "Are you serious? How do you know? Did he tell you?"

 

 

If he did tell her, then what are they? Why do he need to tell other people when he can say those words to me instead?

Questions started to pop up in my mind.

 

 

 

"I won't be coming here if I'm not serious." She chuckled. "And yes, he did tell me. That night at the hotel room." She crossed her arms, "Everyone of us knows. They just want Jiyong to tell that to you himself. To let him man up."

 

 

 

Wait. What? I'm still processing this.

That night when we had our fight?

Everyone of them? How come I don't?

Why didn't he say anything?

 

 

Because you didn't let him speak, babo.

 

 

 

 

 

"H-how? I-I mean why? Why didn't he tell me himself?"

 

 

"Becuase that jerk is scared." She chuckled then sat up straight. "I've told you that I'm his first love, remember?"

 

 

I nodded, "Yes, you d-did."

 

 

"Let me tell you our past, then. Jiyong fell inlove with me years ago. We were still young when we met through his connections in Japan. From there, we became friends. Like you guys."

 

 

 

I don't know why but I'm feeling nervous suddenly.

 

 

 

"For months, he'd visit me in Japan, anywhere in Japan, just to hangout with me. I didn't know back then that he was already inlove with me, so I just go-with-the-flow. Until one night, he confessed to me -all of sudden- that he loves me." She paused, "But I don't feel the same way."

 

 

Oh, .

 

 

"Why?" I asked, almost in a whisper.

 

 

"Because I only see him as a friend. A great and fun friend, I must say."

 

 

"What did you tell him then?"

 

 

"I didn't speak as I don't want to hurt him. Imagine yourself saying straight into his face that you don't love him. It was a difficult situation, and I've decided not to answer."

 

 

 

Curiousity is slowly killing me.

 

 

 

"What did Jiyong do after? What did he say?"

 

 

 

"We had ."

 

 

 

 

I gasped. "WHAT?!"

 

 

 

 

 

"Don't worry, it's long long long time ago. We were so young. And I didn't get pregnant. I assure you." She chuckled. "I didn't have a choice. I was stuck in the situation. And I don't want to hurt him. So, I just let him do what he wanted to do."

 

 

"And then?!" I almost shouted at her.

 

 

"He woke up in the morning without me by his side. I left him a message that said I only see him as a friend."

 

 

 

That hurt.

 

 

 

"But the guy's tough." She chuckled. "He didn't stop chasing me. He'd beg me so much that it came to a point where I've pitied him. For years, he'd come to me, and all I did was to reject him over and over again. He stopped when he saw me with someone else already. Someone I truly love. That's the time I had the guts to say straight to his face that I don't love him. It's painful, but he needed to wake up."

 

 

"It was a relief for me when he stopped. But then I've heard that he's being emo in all of his social media accounts. I've also learned that he used to play and sleep around with girls, to drink and smoke often. Believe me, I've always wanted to stop him. But I was afraid that it would make him think that I want him back. So, I just let him live his life, and prayed that someday.. someone would give Jiyong the happiness he truly deserves." She smiled. "And you came."

 

 


I was dumbfounded so I just stared at her and she continued, "He's just scared Taeyeon. He always think that girls would just play with him, to just use him especially now because of his fame and fortune; he's afraid a girl would just love him for his looks and money then leave him when they are done with him. That's why he doesn't do relationships. That's why he always choose not to fall in love. But you came." She sighed. "I'm telling you this because, as much as it sounds ironic, I don't want him to suffer again. He already had been in his worst years. But you came, and all I can see is the old Jiyong I used to know. The real him. The happy Jiyong."

 

 

"We can see it in his eyes; we can feel his love for you when he talks about you." She then held my hand, "Ms. Taeyeon, now please, answer me. Do you love him?"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter