End. (Part I)

ADDICTED TO YOU.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for any grammatical errors.

DOUBLE UPDATE! Enjoy!

 

 

TAEYEON'S POV

 

 

11:11PM

Cakeshop Seoul Parking lot

 

 

I went to the place but I told Jiyong to just meet me in the parking lot. I'm not in the mood to get drunk and party. I just need to talk to him.

 


I eventually got out of my car as I saw him walking to my direction. He's on his casual attire; white polo with black long-sleeved shirt underneath. The tattoo on his neck was visible. And he looked hot as always.

 

 

Hello? Taeyeon? Control.

 

 

He came face to face with me. "Let's go?" he offered me to come with him upstairs but I rejected him immediately.

 

 

"No. Let's talk here, sunbaenim." I saw him crooked his eyebrows when I called him sunbaenim again. "I dropped by just to say something. It wouldn't take us long. So, in my car or yours?"

 

 

He stared at me for seconds then nodded, "Sure. My car."

 

 

I noticed that he wasn't that drunk unlike last night. Good. The reason why I purposely went here early. I don't wanna talk with a drunken dragon.

 

 

He passed by me as his car was at the end corner. I won't lie, he smells even more good without the hint of cigarettes or alcohol.

 

 

Dang. Control, Taeyeon. Remember, you need to stop this before anything goes wrong.

 

 

I followed him to his matte black Lamborghini that's very much tinted. As soon as we shut the door, he quickly retorted to me, "Stop calling me sunbaenim. It's pissing me off already."

 

 

"But that's what we are right?"
 

 


"I don't think so? I thought we're atleast friends."

 



"Oh yeah." I scoffed. "Friends who touched and whispered s to each other. Friends who just hung out a little. That's how you define friends."
 

 


"What are you trying to say?"
 

 


"You see, I want us to forget what happened." I started. "I'm sorry for the things I have said or done to you last night. I was drunk and got lost of control to my actions. I'm sorry, again. I respect you as a sunbaenim and as a person, so I'm sorry."

 

 

I waited for him to answer back. But he didn't. And it pissed me off.

 

 

"Don't you have anything to say?" Yet, he still kept mum and was avoiding my eyes. What the hell is his problem?!

 

 

I bursted out what I've been wanting to ask.

 

 

"Do you normally do things like that? Those touches, whispers, stares? Did you do that to Tiffany before? God, I hope you didn't!" I slumped back on my seat and faced front.

 

 

His answer shocked me.

 

 

"No, I don't. And no, I didn't do anything to Tiffany." he sighed. "I only do that to girls I like."

 

 

"Proves to me that you're a player."

 

 

"I'm not.. When I say a girl interests me, she really does."
 

 


"I still have doubts."
 

 


"Why do you think I'd get your number from someone, which I don't normally do, and invite you over here?"
 

 


"To see me drunk again, do those s to me again. Play with me. I'm not one of those girls Jiyong."
 

 


"How can I play with such a beautiful girl like you? Most importantly, I don't see you as one of those cheap girls. Please know that."
 

 

 

I was about to speak but he continued.

 

 

 

"To be honest, I was thinking about you all night. And it's been a long time since a girl have crossed my mind." he smiled bitterly, "The thing is, I'm not yet sure if I like you or not. Since we just properly introduced last night."
 

 

 


I was mummed. My mind was processing what he just said to me. Or rather confessed to me.
 

 

 


He spoke again, "That's why I wanted to be atleast close to you. To be atleast your friend. To know you more. Because you interest me."

 

 

 

 

No, Taeyeon. Don't. He's using the magic words to you again.

 

 

 

"Sorry, but I'd prefer the way we used to be before I met you last night."

 

 

 

That's right. He's dangerous, Tae.

 

 

 


"Huh? Why?"

 

 

 

 

"Just because."

 

 

 

 

I'm scared.

Because I like you.

Because I might romanticize things when we become friends.

Because you might just play with me.

 

 

 

I stared back at him,

Because I might fall for you, but you wouldn't catch me.

 

 

 

 

He smiled then blurted out,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Because you like me."

 

 

 

 

 

"Don't you?" He leaned closer. He's at it again. "A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter