To.

ADDICTED TO YOU.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here's Chapter 2!

Sorry for any grammatical errors.

Enjoy.

 

TAEYEON'S POV

 

"WHAAAAAAAAAAT? REALLY TAE? YAY!" Tiffany exclaimed when I told her my answer. She was literally happy about it, jumping up and down like a little girl.

 

 

I just nodded my head and smiled.

 

 

"Yayy my Taeyeon is all-grown up! Yes yes, this is right. You need to have some fun too. After all the stress you got during your comebacks and concerts." She said.

 

 

It's true. I'm all tired and drained from all the works. I've gotten skinnier and my voice is tired. So I've decided to relax and let all the stress out.

 

 

"If you're thinking of what will other people say, or the haters say, forget it. You got me. There's nothing wrong with living our lives once in awhile." she keeps on rambling. "And for the people of YG, they are awesome and swag. But I will keep my promise! I will not socialize that much with the squad of YG. I'll stick with you boo!" She held my hand and hugged me suddenly.

 

 

I hugged her back, "Thanks Fany-ah. Wait," I broke from the hug. "Did you already tell our manager about this?"

 

 

She held my hand tighter, "Yes, I already told him. He agreed and just told us to behave. Ah, he also knows that you'll come with me." She flashed her famous eye-smile to me.

 

 

"Yah! You already told him even without my answer yet?" I faked a pout.

 

 

Chuckling, she replied, "I'm sorry! I know that you can't resist Hwang Miyoung, your bestfriend! So just come here!" She hugged me again.

 

 

 "I can't wait for the weekend!" she exclaimed while bouncing with excitement.

 

 

I hope I can say the same thing. I'm still worried though. But if I stick with Tiffany, nothing could go wrong right?

 

*****

 

9:38PM

OFF-WHITE Exhibition

 

 

Tiffany told me to dress up whatever I feel comfortable with, but make sure that it is approriate for the event party. So I dressed up with leather jeans paired with a black bouse with peach floral designs and choker. I let my hair down and I didn't put that much make-up. Just few blushes and a lipstick. I wore heels and brought my chanel bag. I made sure that I look simple but classy.

 

 

We arrived a little late, so many people are already at the event. We drew a lot of attention from the crowd as we are from SNSD.

 

 

"Oooooh, it's SNSD!" I heard some people shouted. Some even took pictures of us.

 

 

"Don't worry Tae. They'll get tired of it soon." Tiffany smiled.

 

 

The exhibit place was bright and all. White walls, marble floor. Then some of the new products were shown on sides, corners, walls and some are on hanging on the center. It feels like I'm in an art gallery.

 

 

"Are you alright?" Tiffany asked me and held my back. "Relax, okay? Let's meet some friends shall we?"

 

 

I smiled and nodded.

 

 

We were walking on our way to a corner where I could see people gathering with a man on the center. Must be Mr. Abloh.

 

 

"Mr. Virgil! Hi!" Tiffany greeted in english language.

 

 

"Hey Ms. Tiffany! Thanks for coming. How are you?" Mr. Abloh excused himself from the people around him and walked to us.

 

 

"I'm fine! The exhibit is so cool. Thanks for inviting me. And here's my plus one, Kim Taeyeon. She's the leader of Girls' Generation." Tiffany replied. I actually understand everything she said.

 

 

I greeted him in english as well, "Hi Mr. Virgil. It's nice to meet you." I extended my hand for a proper greeting.

 

 

He took it and we did shakehands. "It's nicer to meet you, Ms. Taeyon. Thanks for coming. I hope you're enjoying the exhibit."

 

 

I nodded and smiled. "Yes. Thank you."

 

 

"You're going to the afterparty right?" he asked.

 

 

"Yes we will!" Tiffany responded with excitement on her voice.

 

 

"Great. See you there." He smiled to us. He pointed to the other group of people across us. "There's the Nuthang squad Tiffany. Introduce Taeyeon to them."

 

 

"Nyu tang?" I mumbled and looked to Tiffany. She smiled, and nodded to Mr. Virgil saying we will come there.

 

 

I looked at the people across us. There they are. So much swag and gangsta looks. I can recognize CL, Soojoo, Teddy, Lee Soo Hyuk and.. G-Dragon. I looked at him and suddenly felt nervous. 

 

 

"I'll go greet some more guests. Enjoy ladies." He excused himself from us after we both said our thank you's and bowed to him.

 

 

"So, what's Nyu tang?" I asked curiously.

 

 

"Girl, it's pronounced as New thang. As in n.e.w, and thang- like how you pronounce the word thing. You know the song, you can be my new thang tententennn~" She sang with a little dance. Oh, Tiffany.

 

 

Amused, I replied, "Oh.. I understand. So is it like their group name?" We still aren't moving from where we are. I noticed Tiffany looking at them, obviously eager to approach them.

 

 

She looked back at me, "Yes. It is spelled as N.u.t.h.a.n.g. Nuthang crew. Some of them are stylists, producers, artists and friends of GDragon." I nodded to her, saying I understand. "Shall we greet them now?"

 

 

"Of course. I can feel your eagerness to greet them." I laughed. Then we proceeded to approach them. Ahhhhhh, do I look okay? Is my outfit okay? Even though I'm SNSD's famous leader, I still feel conscious everytime. Whenever fans tell me that I'm pretty, I just make funny faces because I think I'm not that pretty. It makes me really shy.

 

 

We were approaching them when Tiffany pulled me back, "Taeng, if I'm talking to them too much and you feel like you're getting out of place, pinch me in the side. I'll remember my promise to you. Okay?" She told me. I just let out a little laugh with smile, "Arasseo." 

 

 

"Hi guys! What's up!" Tiffany greeted them happily. They all turned their heads at us; greeting Tiffany the moment they noticed her.

 

 

"Hey Tiff!"

"Yo!"

"Ey, baby Tiff what's up!!"

 

 

Tiffany hugged the girls one by one, and waved to the guys. When they were done, they all looked at me. "Oh, look who's hereeeeee. Kim Taeyeon-ssi!" said one of the guys I don't know yet.

 

 

Tiffany introduced me to the Nuthang crew. "Oh, here's my bestfriend, my plus-one for the night, SNSD's leader, Kim Taeyeon." I bowed after that and shyly greeted them, "Annyeonghaseyo." My consciousness is eating me slowly. Loosen u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter