You.

ADDICTED TO YOU.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Votes and comments motivate me to write so please do so after reading. thank u♡

Sorry for any grammatical errors. Long chapter ahead.

ENJOY! :-)

 

TAEYEON'S POV

 

 

 

11:33PM

OFF-WHITE AFTERPARTY

VIP ROOM

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Because I stayed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany and I are sitting on a table with Nuthang crew on a separate table infront of us. Yes, we aren't grouped with them this time. Tiffany said that it's time to keep her promise to me; that she'll stick with me tonight. After Jiyong told me to stay, I did stay. I felt comfort from his words- that somehow I feel like there's really nothing to worry about.

 

 

"He's a playboy, isn't he?" Tiffany asked me then sipped from her glass of vodka.

 

 

"Playboy, who?" I sipped a little too and asked her back, not really knowing who she was talking about. Or am I just playing the innocent card?

 

 

"C'mon, you know who." She came closer to my ears and whispered, "Jiyong oppa."

 

 

"Is he? I don't know... and I don't think so. What makes you say that?" I asked again, with a lower voice.

 

 

"Because you actually stayed. If he didn't interrupt us earlier, you might have been in our dorm right now." she replied.

 

 

"He just used the magic words to me." I joked.

 

 

"Oh yes, he did. And those magic words affected you, don't they?" she eyed me naughtily. Gosh, is she already drunk?

 

 

"I don't know what you're talking about." I avoided her eyes.

 

 

"Psh, Tae. I know you. If he didn't ask you to stay, you wouldn't."

 

 

"He didn't ask me to stay." It was true. "He just gave me options. Choices. More like advices on how should I handle the situation."

 

 

"Almost the same thing for me. That's how Jiyong oppa is. The way he talks with girls is different. And some mistakenly think that he's flirting with them. Explains most of his dating rumors." she said. "It's one of his charms. Clearly, you are affected by it." She smiled naughtily at me again.

 

 

"Ahhh really, Fany. Stop this." 

 

 

"But if it's another guy, another idol, would you stay? I bet you wouldn't." She poked me in the cheek. "I know you, Tae. You don't trust people easily."

 

 

"Are you teasing me right now?"

 

 

"Oh yes, I am."

 

 

"Why?"

 

 

She whispered to me again, "Because I think you like him." she smiled to me so wide.

 

 

I blushed. She may have noticed this because she's chuckling right now.

 

 

"Do you like him?!" she squealed.

 

 

I looked at the people infront of us. Good thing they weren't listening. Jiyong is so busy drinking, talking and smoking. Oh, right. He smokes.

 

 

I looked back to Tiffany and just nodded my head.

 

 

"DAEBAK! I knew it, Tae! I knew it!" She held both of my arms and shook me a little.

 

 

"Keep quiet, lady." I shushed her. "I just.. admire him, okay. He's really attractive..."

 

 

"Of course, he is! It's the GDRAGON we're talking about here." She has lowered her voice now. Thank god.

 

 

"So you're telling me, he'll just going to play with me... if ever....?" I curiously asked.

 

 

"I can't tell. The guy got flowery words in his mouth." She laid back on her seat and sipped a little from her drink; I did too. Gosh, I better take care of my drinking. I get drunk easily.

 

 

"I see. I know my place, don't worry." I said.

 

 

"Awwewwhhh, my Tae-Tae!!!! Don't be sad. Come here, boo." She hugged me and patted my head.

 

 

"Seriously? I'm okay, Tiff. What are you doing!" Laughing, I tried to broke from the hug.

 

 

"I want to repay you. For coming with me. So, I'll make you happy tonight boo." She winked at me.

 

 

I have no clue of what she's saying. As I was about to answer her, but the music boomed through the speakers.

 

 

 

"Let's start theeeeeeee parttyyyyyyyyy!"

"Wooooooooooo!"

"HEY! HEY! HEY! HEY!"

"All the guys and the gals come here in the dancefloor!"

 

 

 

I saw Nuthang crew getting up from their seat while shouting and dancing.

 

 

"Let's go, Tae!" Tiffany yelled at me. We got up too, finished our drinks in one go, and followed the crew to the dancefloor. But Soojoo and Jiyong were walking to us.

 

 

"Hey, girls!" Soojoo put her arms around our shoulders. "Enjoying the night?!" she shouted to make sure we would hear her.

 

 

"Of course, Ms. Soojoo!" I answered in her right ear.

 

 

"Taeyeoonnn~, I told you to just call me unnie! We're friends now, you know!" she clung her arms to mine.

 

 

"Understood, unnie! I'm having fun!" I smiled at her.

 

 

"That's good." Jiyong spoke. To me. I just smiled genuinely at him. It's all thanks to you. 

 

 

He smiled back to me. Oh goddamn. 

 

 

"Ji, I thought you're going to say something to her." said Soojoo.

 

 

"Ah, right. Before I forget-" Jiyong was cut.

 

 

"Unnie, can we go to the dancefloor now? I just wanna dance the night away!"

 

 

"Sure thang, Tif! Let's go!" answered Soojoo unnie. 

 

 

"Boo, I'll wait for you there okay?" she wiggled her eyebrows and looked at me naughtily.

 

 

Clueless me, I don't know what was that for. I answered anyway, "Okay boo!"

 

 

Looking back at Jiyo- HOLY SHIAT.

 

 

I turned my head to Tiffany's direction and I saw her eye-smiling to me.

 

 

HWANG MIYOUNG!!!!! I THOUGHT YOU'RE GONNA STICK WITH ME THIS TIME! 

 

 

"I smell something fishy." I heard Jiyong spoke but didn't understand it clearly as the music was loud.

 

 

"Huh? What did you say?" I saw him smirked.

 

 

"Nothing." he shrugged. "Anyway, about the rumors. I already made a statement to YG. Denying the rumors. They would probably release that tomorrow morning. I don't know about your company." he stated.

 

 

"Ah, ye, thank you." Thank you? Really Tae? "As for SM, I haven't talked to the managers properly. But I assure you that I'll deny it too, Jiyong-ssi."

 

 

"Oppa. Jiyong oppa would do. I prefer it that way." He said.

 

 

"Okay. Jiyong o-oppa." I blushed. "Should I make a statement now? Wait," I was about to get my phone from my purse, Jiyong stopped me suddenly.

 

 

"No, it's okay. You can do it tomorrow, Taeyeon-ah." Taeyeon-ah? Stop making me blush, Jiyong. "It would probably ruin your mood right now if you turn on your phone. You know the hates. We don't want that." He shrugged.

 

 

"Of course." Putting my hand down. I was liking our casual talk until...

 

 

"You know what? I was actually surprised that you're here. You don't look like the type to party and all." He began the chat.

 

 

"People who don't know me well always say that." I said. "I'm between the good girl and the bad girl tonight." 

 

 

"I can see that." He agreed. Then he grabbed two glasses from the waiter who passed us by. 

 

 

"But Taeyeon, how bad of a girl can you be?" He offered me the other glass.

 

 

I don't know what got into me. Maybe the drunkenness because,

 

 

 

"Do you want me to be?" I dared him.

 

 

 

It was really supposed to be a joke because I thought we're having a casual talk. But he took it the other way.

 

 

He leaned closer to me and whispered to my ears ily,

 

 

 

"I'd love to see that." He smirked.

 

 

 

Goddamn. I grabbed the drink he offered me and drank from it. I might get drunk any minute now. But it didn't matter as his words affected me in so many ways.

 

 

"Let's be wild tonight." He added.

 

 

 

 

Is he playing games with me now? I won't lose then.

 

 

 

 

"Shall we go there now?" I whispered back to him, ily.

 

 

"Sure, ladies first." He gestured me to go first and I did. There isn't an ounce of nervousness and worryness in me. All I can feel is the high and excitement. I let go of my drink as I feel like I'm drunk enough. We walked to the dancefloor with Jiyong behind me.

 

 

I went to where Tiffany was and held her hand. "Tiff," I whispered. "Jiyong oppa.... just flirted with me."

 

 

"Then play with him tonight." she whispered back. "It's okay, Mr. Abloh made sure no one would be recording any moment tonight as this is the VIP room. We're safe here. So, just go with the flow and have fun." She held my hand tighter.

 

 

Hello es was playing so loud. I'm face to face with Tiffany. Our hands are up in the air and we're banging our heads with the hard beat of the music.

 

 

"Hello! es!" we all shouted the chorus. This is so much fun. I can feel the heat and the high of enjoyment. I'm getting wild.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter