A Change in Pace

Ethereal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And suddenly the party was no longer a normal party. Now, it turned into a search party. A search party for the giant who ran after me when I tried to get to my friends’ house. I decided to stay at the house, consider I am drained from work and living with two men. Kyungsoo decided to stay as well since Baekhyun wanted to go look for the giant so badly. Something tells me I will be less important to him once they find this person.
And yet I still feel strangely comfortable like this. Just sitting on the couch, watching a movie wrapped in blankets. Kyungsoo sits on one end of the couch and I sit on the other. 
‘Do you really believe we are Angels‘ He suddenly asks. I am taken a bit by surprise, but I nod.
‘Honestly, I felt something was off from the day I met you guys,‘ I tell him as I keep looking at the TV screen, ‘it started as a gut feeling, but at some point I kind off knew.‘ I look at him and back at the screen. ‘You guys didn’t really do a good job at hiding it though.‘
‘It was never the plan to hide it from you,‘ Kyungsoo tells me. I want to ask him what he means by that, but by the law of tension in great stories the door slams open, making out conversation completely unierelevant as our friends waltz in drenched, tired, and laughing with their newly found companion.
‘Oh, Jimin, I’m sorry I scared you back there,‘ the man says with a big smile and walks over to me to shake my hand and introduce himself, ‘I’m Park Chanyeol, I’m a friend of these guys.‘
‘I had noticed that much,‘ I joke with a friendly nod to him and stand up to say my goodbyes, ‘as much as I’d like to stay and get to know you better, I’ll have to leave. I’ve got work tomorrow. Sorry.‘ No one stops me, not even Baekhyun. They’re too infested in their newfound old friend to even notice I’m leaving. It feels nice to not have to deal with the constant whining of these guys, but it mostly hurts. 
Maybe it’s better like this. It’s not like they’ll stay for long anyway.

Kyungsoo’s POV

Of course I saw Jimin leave and I get that Baekhyun didn’t. He’s too ecstatic about his lover being by his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter