Big Puppy Eyes

Ethereal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A big sigh leaves my mouth when I finally finished setting up the last table.
Who the heck stays in a restaurant until one am? That leaves me with work until two am. Ugh, whatever. It's done now.
'Kim Jimin!' I look over at my boss who is finishing up the bar, 'you can leave.' I bow at him and almost run to the back where there is a small dressing room for the employees.
Ugh, I want to die. It was so busy tonight. I was running around like crazy, but at least people left with smiles.


Soon I'm changed into my daily attire and walking home in the dark night. It's only a five minute walk, but today it feels like hours. Maybe because my legs hurt so much. I sigh deeply when I see that someone left his or her keys on the inside of the door that leads to the small lobby of the place I live in.
Amazing. That means I have to go through the back window. This day just keeps getting better and better. And yes, this happens more often. That's why the windows at the back have locks too.

Before walking towards the alleyway, I take a deep breath. If there's anything I don't like doing this late, than it would be walking through that very alley. I do it anyway, past the dumpsters, homeless people, and a dude.
Wait, a dude?
I abruptly stop walking. Don't call me a ert, but I have to know if I saw that right. I look back and let out a small screech. A man is just sitting there, next to the dumpster, with an innocent look on his face. He looks up at me with big eyes, not even trying to hide himself. I mean, not that I really mind because he's really fit and handsome and what the heck am I thinking? Is this man high or something? Damn, he almost looks like he's glowing, that's how clear his skin is.

'Hey, are you okay?' I ask him. He bops his head to the side like a confused puppy. Honestly, is he high? 'Can you speak Korean?'
'Korean?' he tries. The way he pronounces it makes me realize that this is a lost cause.
In a moment of weakness I make a stupid decision. I am taking him home for the night. It's quite obvious that he doesn't have anywhere to stay or at least he doesn't remember. Now I'll just have to get him to understand, since he doesn't speak Korean. I let out a small sigh and decide to do it the Tarzan and Jane way. I point at my chest.
'My name is Kim Jimin,' I say. The look in his eyes tells me he understands and he almost seems to get excited over it. It's as if it's the first thing he understood in a long time. He points at me and then at himself.
'My name is Zhang Yixing,' he says and starts smiling so brightly when I nod at him. I stretch my hand out at him as an invitation to get up. This he does seem to get, but when he pulls a bit to get up, I fall onto him. He is very, very strong.
When I look up at him, he looks so shocked and tries not to touch me out of fear.
'Let's try that again,' I say and struggle to get up, trying not to think about the fact that he is . He ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter