Curious

Ethereal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now where should he sleep?
He’s too big for the couch, so that would mean my bed, but that would mean that I have to sleep on the couch.
By now, Yixing is already wandering around my apartment again. He seems so intrigued by everything, like everything is new to him. Oh, and he took his shirt off. He seems to have to get used to clothing, which really makes me wonder where he came from and where he’s going.
Is he lost? Is he crazy? Should I check at the police station?
Yeah, I probably should.
‘Yixing?’ I call out through the room. He is nowhere to be found. Suddenly his head peeks up from under the dining table. Again, he looks so clueless and lost, but so damn cute. ‘Why are you down there?’ I ask him, soon realizing he doesn’t understand a word I am saying.
‘Why down?’ he tries.
‘Why are you down there?’ I repeat.
‘Why are you down there?’ I nod and he smiles proudly. Though his pronunciation could use some work, he does learn fast.
‘What mean?’ he asks. I am surprised he spoke back to me for once. Does he understand some words now? He must be some kind of superhuman. Or an alien. That option is still open.
‘Ah, down,’ I say, pointing downwards. He nods understanding and smiles again.
‘Read,’ he says and holds up one of my books. Is that how he suddenly picked up the language so fast? I let out a big yawn.
‘Jimin tired?’ he asks. Wow, this is really impressive. I nod at him.
‘Let’s go to bed Yixing,’ I tell him and get up from my chair. He follows behind me with the book clutched to his chest. How does a man that tall look so small?
By now I am not really surprised anymore when I need to help him out of his jeans before helping him get into the bed. Poor baby looks like he lost all his memories of everything he has ever done. It’s kind of sad. When I turn around to walk to the living room, to sleep on the couch, he grabs my wrist and looks at me with sad eyes.
‘Jimin no sleep?’ he asks. He tries so hard, I can see it. He wants to be able to communicate. And also, he seems to have grown to like me a lot in only a few hours. I’ve never seen such a pure human being.
‘I’m sleeping on the couch,’ I explain, but he doesn’t understand a word I say. With a small sigh, I pull his hand loose and place a small kiss on his forehead. Why? I don’t really know, but it seems to calm him down.

Ugh, why does morning always come way too early?
Pfft, what is this? Why are there feathers here? Why am I in my bed? I was on the couch last

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter