White Fox?

The 3rd Jung?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wednesday, Training

Siyeon's POV

 I was training with the rest of the sr17g members when we we called to the CEO's office. WHen we got in we were told to sit and there was some big news for us.

"You guys are going to debut as White Fox using your positions in your SM rookies profile."

"WHAT" all of us say.

He continuesd. "There will be two visuals, Siyeon and Yiyang, Lami we are sorry but your position will just be sub singer and maknae. The leader will be Koeun and you guys are going to get new hair styles for debut."

All of us were speechless because we had waited so long to debut. Unfortunately, we did not know that one of us would do something very bad to effect us.

Later on, I texted Jessica and Krystal unnie and told them the news and decided that they, even though they were busy, would choose my hair color. I seperated from my soon to be members and went to the salon and met up with my sisters.

Jessica unnie said to me, "Its going to be pink."

Krystal unnie said, "No, why pink?"

Then I said, "I like pink." (Jessica unnie seemed satisfied.)

Then Krystal said, "Fine, then it'll be long and slightly waved."

Meanwhile the hair stylist was looking at us like we were overwhelming.(?)

2 Hours Later

I finished my hair and Unnies took pictures of me. Then I looked in the mirror and saw something I never expected. It was this

 

A/N Hi!!! Its

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter