Mark Lee.

The 3rd Jung?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Siyeon POV

And I say, "What is wrong with you?"

He continues walking, ignoring me, so I get angry and kind of explode, 

"WHY DO YOU KEEP SNEERING AND BEING RUDE TO ME???" he continues walking. I continue ranting like Amber unnie.

"Do you have a problem, your family, friends, life, job?" I say mockingly. But to my surprise, he reacts, in an angered way and grabs my wrist super tight and brings me all the way to SM in an empty practice room. By now I'm kind of scared, because not only am I in a practice room with my bias, but he is kinf of scary looking right now...

Mark POV

This girl is interesting... She has guts, and attitude, seems cold, and is pretty scary, however I can't make myself seem week, so I put u a scary face and give her a taste of her own medicine.

"Whats wrong with you? Huh? Why do you want to know about me?" I yelled.

She seemed kind of shocked I yelled at her and flinched, and I tried not to feel guilty.

Then she replied, "I've been your fan since your rookie days. But when I met you, you were different. You weren't that hardworking, cheerful, friendly leader and maknae. Insted your scary, and I want to know why yur acting this way."

I reply, "I'm only going to say this once, but I'm not going to repeat it, and don't think your special because your hearing it, I just want to speak my problems out loud."

Then I began, "I miss my family in Vancouver. Being the golden deb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter