You???

The 3rd Jung?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

School, Monday

Siyeon POV

But then I bump into someone, and that someone is someone I never expected to see again, Jeon Jungkook....

He starts to walk away without saying sorry, and not recognizing me. As my books are on the ground I start to think 'this little rascal has sure changed...' but I decided to poke fun with him as I yell at him who is walking down the hall, "YAH!!! KOOKIE JEON JEON JEON!!!" 

Jungkook POV

I'm walking down the hallway after I bumped into this strange girl who hasn't even apologized...

But then I hear that girl yelling "YAH!!! KOOKIE JEON JEON JEON!!!" I stop in my tracks, because no one has ever called me that besides her...

I feel a hand placed on my shoulder and I look back to see her, whom I had missed for a long time, who was my childhood bestfriend, and who made me a victim to a one-sided love, Jung Siyeon, who is now old enough...

Flashback~

I'm in the park at Busan eating my ice cream with my bestfriend Siyeon talking about my 3rd grade teacher and how I might want to get in the K-pop industry like her two sisters. It was a sunny day and she seemed pretty sad, and I asked what was up. Then a single tear rolled down her eye and she said she has to go to America and leave everyone, her friends, and her sisters but she said she would comeback. For a young person, I experienced my first heartbreak, and I also found out that I liked her...

End of Flashback

S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter