Exposed?

The 3rd Jung?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saturday, SM Building

Flashback

Mark's POV

Wow, that girl sure is different! She's a trainee, so I'll be seeing her often. She's heading to SM and so am I, but I hope I don't run into her, she's kind of scary. 

I was picked up by my group's van and went to SM, and much to my surprise, I saw that girl, but instead of going through the front door, she went to the back of the building. Since she spoke english to me in the airport, she seemed to be a foreigner, so I followed her because I was urious on why she was going to the back, but I was secretive. I then saw her go to Krystal sunbaenim and she yelled, "UNNIE!" Then,it struck me, she looked similar to Krystal sunbaenim and another sunbaenim who is not mentioned much, but Jessica sunbaenim. However, I couldn't believe my theory, so without thinking, I followed her, all the way to her dorm. 

So here I am now, outside off her dorm getting weird looks from her and Herin, because she caught me walking away from her dorm.

Saturday, The Dorm

Siyeon's POV

I decided to go outside, only to see the oh so familiar back of Mark Lee. So I called out to him, and nicely forced him to sit on the bench outside my dorm. Herin decided to come out. Then Mark asked me one question that I never thought I would here in Korea. 

"Are your siblings Jessica and Krystal?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter