The 3rd

The 3rd Jung?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Italics-Siyeons thoughts

Saturday, Dorm

"Are your siblings Jessica and Krystal?"

I couldn't answer this, how would Mark of all people know? 

So I invited him in and I could see Herin's face was in confusion and shock its kind of funny.

Then I said "What would make you say that?"

"I saw you and Krystal sunbaenim at the back of SM and you said Unnie."

"So?"

"Just tell me the answer." 

Both Herin and Mark were looking at me with straight faces and then I guess my Jung attitude came out.

"Why are you so nosy?!? Can you stop?"

Herin and Mark both said, "Just tell us the answer!" Wow Herin, good job siding with Mark.

"Whatever I say in here stays in here.... Yes I am."

They looked at me and then Mark muttered "no wonder."

Then I saw Herin looking at me and said "No wonder your a new SM Rookie!" 

"Whats that?" She just looked at me like I was crazy, then she said that it was a program for SM trainees who are guarenteed to debut. She said that I would get pictures done and the public would know about me in a predebut group called SR17G. She said that because of my sisters, SM probably had high expectations of me. Then she asked me about Jessia and Krystal Unnie. She said she was a fan of both, even though Jessica isn't in good terms with the agencie, she said she supported them both and I promised to let her com along with me the next time I visited my unnies. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter