School.

The 3rd Jung?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

School, Monday

Siyeon's POV

A Monday morning and the first day of school. Here I am sitting in class learning about singing and my (annoying) seat partner is just asking questions wanting to learn more. But my first day of school didn't start like this, instead it went a little something ike this...

Flashback to earlier in the day

"Yah! Siyeon ah! Wake up!" 

"5 more minutes mom!"

Then I feel a cool liquid coming from on top of me splashing all over my face, and to my embarrassment, my Koeun is standing their with an amused face. Then she says its my first day of school at SOPA and I wear my uniform, let my hair down and curl it at the tip, add barely any eye liner, then put a little lip tint on. I ran out the door when I heard the bus coming  I walked to the bus stop and saw Koeun entering the bus and I sat next to her. 

When we arrived at SOPA, I found out I had many fans, because I was a SM Rookie. But when I got in school, it was huge! I went to the main office, and since I was in my second year, I was placed in class 2-A. I entered my classroom and inntroduced my self to the teacher and my classmates and I saw Hina in the class as well!

"Anneyeonhaseyo! Jeoneun Jung Siyeon ibnida!" (Hello my name is Jung Siyeon!)

Then my teacher, Ms.Choi told me to go sit next to this familiar kid, in the back of the room. When I got to my seat I saw an eyesmile boy, Lee Jeno. Then I realized he was in NCT! My teac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter