Fury

Second Chance

I had barely just sat down in my chair right when Jaehwan called me to inform me that Taekwoon wanted a latte. I almost threw my chair at him when I got up to glare at his grinning face. I made my way to the coffee machine to prepare his latte that he asks for practically every hour. I almost ripped the styrofoam cup with how hard I was squeezing it. There was no word to describe how infuriated I was with how much of a bastard Taekwoon was being right now. I barged into his office not caring how rude it was, and placed his latte in front of him.

 

“Anything else your highness??” I said sarcastically

 

“Hmmmm I think that will be all for the moment.” Taekwoon responded with that obnoxious smile on his face.

 

“Then I’ll be leaving now.” I said while making my way to the door, but of course the bastard didn’t let me leave.

 

“Oh and Mr. Cha do prepared for the upcoming days.” I glared at him as I finally stepped out of the room trying very hard not to slam the door. I quickly went to my computer and typed an email.

 

Dear Taekwoon,

 

Why are you torturing me? Can't you just let me work in peace!

 

Hakyeon

 

I waited for I knew he would send a reply. Not a minute later my inbox pinged.

 

Dear Hakyeon,

 

I do not know what you mean.


 

Taekwoon

 

I scowled at my screen before quickly typing


 

Dear Taekwoon,

 

 

You damn well know what I am talking about!


 

Hakyeon

 

Dear Hakyeon,

 

I must remind you that I am your boss, and you are not allowed to speak to me in such rude manner as I am very capable of making your life a living hell.


 

Taekwoon


 

I silent screamed as I read his email. If that is how he is going to behave then fine! Two can play at that game Jung Taekwoon.