Tease

Second Chance

Taekwoon sighed as he returned from the long meeting. In simple words it was quite boring it was merely a meeting to discuss prices and expansion. Taekwoon sat down on his chair and saw a envelope was left on his desk. Curious as he was he picked it up and opened to reveal a handwritten letter. He could recognize that writing from anywhere and knew Hakyeon had written this.


 

Dear Taekwoon,


 

I hope to start anew and forget our past relations. I simply just want to have a business relationship and nothing more.


 

Hakyeon

 

He felt like burning the letter. How can this be the same Hakyeon he once dated a year ago. It was like he was a completely different person, but then again people can change. Hakyeon might even have another boyfriend by now as well. The thought of it makes Taekwoon sad. They could have still been in a relationship if only he made more time for Hakyeon and not work. Taekwoon slammed his fist on the desk as tears started appearing in his eyes.

 

“Hey you okay I heard a loud noise.” Jaehwan says as his head appears from the door. Taekwoon only has to stare at him to make Jaehwan disappear like he was never there. He looks at the letter one last time before throwing it away. He should be over this by now, but a part of him still yearns for the other. He had tried texting or emailing him, but to his dismay Hakyeon had changed everything leaving him no way to contact him. Until now here he is working for him, giving him a chance to rekindle their romance. To  hell with the letter he knows Hakyeon enough to figure out that the letter was merely a beginning rather an end. Quickly he called Jaehwan back to his office. Jaehwan steps back in a little wary due to his previous walk in.

 

“Relax i’m not gonna vent at you I just need you to give me Cha Hakyeon’s email”

 

“May I ask why?” Jaehwan says with his eyebrows raised.

 

“No just do it and email me it.”
 

“Alright your majesty.” Jaehwan jokes as he makes his way to leave feeling Taekwoon’s glare on him.

 

Five minutes later and Taekwoon got a notification to an email. He checks and sees it was Jaehwan. He proceeds to open the email and attached is Hakyeon’s email. Taekwoon then copies the address and begins writing.


 

Dear Hakyeon,


 

I do believe that you are playing some type of game because if you really wanted an end to our previous relationship then why did you apply to work for me? Whatever the reason, do be prepared because I plan on winning.

Sincerely

 

Taekwoon


 

Taekwoon then clicks sends and smiles feeling victorious.