Emails

Second Chance

Taekwoon then made another email to Jaehwan

 

Congrats you now have your own assistant. I’m making Hakyeon your personal assistant.

 

Taekwoon

 

Few minutes an email from Jaehwan came.


 

Really????

 

Jaehwan


 

Consider it like a promotion. Inform him of his new position.

 

Taekwoon


 

No more was needed to tell Jaehwan what he needed to do. Taekwoon sat back smirking knowing that he will definitely be seeing Hakyeon more often now.

 


 


 

Hakyeon was currently working on an assignment that was given to him when he received an email.


 

Dear Hakyeon,


 

I do believe that you are playing some type of game because if you really wanted an end to our previous relationship then why did you apply to work for me? Whatever the reason, do be prepared because I plan on winning.


 

Sincerely,


 

Taekwoon


 

Hakyeon glared at the email and was about to type his own response when suddenly another email. This time from Jaehwan.


 

Dear Mr. Cha,


 

Mr. Jung has promoted you to being my assistant. I expect you to be in my office within the hour.


 

Jaehwan


 

Hakyeon groaned how dare Taekwoon do this to him. He quickly typed an email to Taekwoon,



 

Dear Taekwoon,



 

I see that you have not read my letter? I clearly stated to leave me alone, and I didn’t know that you were the ceo of your company. Jaehwan informed me that you made me his assistant. Is this your way of keeping an eye on me? Do try your best because I will not make it easy for you.


 

Hakyeon

 

Once sent Hakyeon got up to get his stuff to go to Jaehwan’s office.