25

Is being pretty everything?

EunMi's POV

 

It's already past lunch time. I'm going back to my mother in the countryside. But I still can't forget Jinyoung said. He said I should stay. Should I? I can't.. I need to finish my school. I walked outside the house bringing my baggage. It keeps bugging me. Should I stay? Should I leave? What if.. what if Jinyoung.. ani.. no way.

"EunMi!" I heard my mother's voice. I looked up and I saw my mom. "Eomma! W-what are you doing here?" I asked. "I came to fetch you~" he said. "Mwoya~! You should have waited!" I said. "Aigoo.. stop complaining. I'm already here." she said as she took one of my baggages. "AA~ eomma~" I cooed.

~

 

JinYoung's POV

 

It was a weekend. I'm with MinJung. We were about to go home after eating lunch together. "Thank you for treating me. I owe you one~" she said and smiled. "Kwenchana, I have lots of money." I said and smiled. "Aigoo~ How did you end up so boastful" she said and pinched my cheeks. "Tsch. I heard you are getting married. Finally." I teased. "Finally? ei, it took long since I need to raise more money~" she said. "You really need to focus on your daughter too.." I said. "Wae? What's wrong?" she asked. "She needs your attention." I said. "Arasseo! I swore already that now me and my boyfriend is getting married we will stop fighting.." she said. "Tsch.. say that MyunYi.." I said.

"ARASSEO~" she said and pinched me again. "Aish! stop that!" I said in annoyance. "Omo.. you really have grown~" she said. I looked staright and I saw EunMi with her mom bringing luggages. I stopped walking and looked at them. They crossed the road. "Wae? What are you looking at?" MinJung asked. Is she leaving?

I ran towards the Pedestrian crossing. I stopped before crossing it. My body suddenly felt pain and heavy. Especially when I saw a car. I made fist with my hands as I endured the pain. 

EOMMA!!

ANDWAE!!

A voice kept on echoing in my mind. It was my past. "Jinyoung-ah!" I heard MinJung. EOMMA!! My heart feels like burning. I slowly looked up and I saw EunMi and her mother about to ride a bus. "Jinyoung-ah! Are you ok?" MinJung said as she placed her hands on my back. "M-My.. My ch-chest h-hurts." I said as I held my chest and slowly dropped my knees on the floor. "Jinyoung-ah!!" MinJung shouted. The bus left.

What's wrong?

Another voice from a little girl echoed in my head before I losed my senses.

--

 

I woke up and I saw a face. I slowly opened my eyes and I realized I was in my room. "Are you ok? Do you want to drink water?" MinJung asked. "Aniyo.. I'm fine.." I said. The door in my room suddenly opened. "Jinyoung-ssi~" EunMi came in with a worried look. She went near me and looked at me. "It's a relief.." she said as she did a deep sigh as she sat on a chair. "Yah.. I said stop calling me with the -ssi on.." I said. "Mianhe.. are you ok?" she asked. "Ne. I thought you were leaving.." I said.

"She quickly got off the bus when she saw you collapse." MinJung said. I looked at EunMi in shock. "k..k-kamsahamnida.." I stuttered. "But.. why did I collapse? What did the doctor said?" I asked. "You have a hard time crossing the road right?" she asked, "Ah.. no that you mention it.." I said. "I can't remember the feeling.." I said. "I'll get some water, I'll be right back." MinJung said.

~

EunMi's POV

 

The beautiful woman left the room. It was pretty awkward being alone in the room with Jinyoung. I took a peek at him. He seemed to spacing out. "EunMi." he called me as he looked at me. I got startled and looked away. "N-ne!" I quickly replied. "Look at me." he said. "W-wae?" I asked. "Just look~" he insisted. I slowly looked at him. It was pretty hard because he was looking straight at me. "W-wae?.." I stuttered. He suddenly smiled.

I quickly stood up. "W-why are you smiling like that??" I stuttered. He removed the blanket from himself and stood up from the bed. I took a step backward. He looked at me again. He took my hand and pulled me into a hug.

 

MinJung's POV

 

After getting some water, I went upstairs. I opened the door from Jinyoung's room but then I paused when I saw him hugging the girl.

 

EunMi's POV

 

He.. He hugged me. It was so warm and comfortable. "EunMi-ah.." he said as he brushed my hair with his hands. "Gomawoyo.." he said. "Gomawo.." he said again. "Please.. stay here in Seoul." he said. I felt so warm and I feel like I'm in heaven. I loved the warmth and I rested my head on his chest and closed my eyes.

Jinyoung.. Why are you doing this? Stop making me feel like this.. I can't.. What do you really feel about me? I can't figure it out.. I don't want to judge this moment. I'm scared.. I'm scared to hear your feelings but at the same time I want to know it. I don't know what to do anymore.. I'm confused. My heart won't stop beating for you.. It hurts. I feel like I can't reach you. If only I could say this to you right now..

 

Jinyoung's POV

 

She rested her head on my chest. I don't know why I love this feeling. Hugging her like I don't want her to go anywhere away from me. I want to stay like this. It's like she makes everything completely fine when she's here... It's a really new feeling.. I can't tell what this is..

 

MinJung's POV

 

This is the first time seeing Jinyoung hugging a girl like that. He never hugged a girl. He just quickly dates them and kiss them like it was nothing. This girl is really special. I closed the door to keep them privacy. I smirked and went downstairs.

I saw Jinyoung's father on the way. "Oh.. you're here." I said. "Why are there two pair of shoes owned by a girl?" he asked. "Oh, Jinyoung's friend is here." I said. "Bwo? The one with short and a bit curly hair?" he asked. "Ne.." I said. "Andwae. Ask her to leave." he said. "Wae? Jinyoung wants her." I said. "Bwo?" he said as he glared at me. "I think he loves her." I said. "Andwae! She's her daughter. If Jinyoung finds out.." he said with a worried look. "She's.. what the.. such a small world. I can't let this happen.." I said as I quickly walked upstairs.

I opened the door and I saw Jinyoung holding her hands. I grabbed the girl and pulled her away from Jinyoung. "Yah! What are you doing?" Jinyoung complained. I ignored him and quickly dragged EunMi. "Ow, Eonni. What are you doing~" she complained as she tried to removed her hands from ine. We arrived downstairs and we met Jinyoung's father. I quickly dragged her outside the house. "Eonni, why are you doing this?" she said as I removed my hands from her. "M-mianheyo.." I said as I closed the gate.

~

 

Jinyoung's POV

 

"YAH! Han Min Jung!" I shouted as I quickly ran downstairs. I saw my father. I ignored him but he suddenly grabbed my arms. "Jinyoung. Don't.. I told you not to meet her ever again." he said bluntly. "Don't you remember me agreeing what you said? No way! I won't!" I shouted. "Jung Jin Young! You'll regret this!" he shouted. "I believe I won't." I said as I shoved my arms from him and walked away. "If you follow what I will say. I will tell you my reason why I want you stop meeting her." he said. I paused for a while and thought about what he said.

I quickly stepped outside and ignored him. I saw MinJung outside. "Jinyoung. If you continue this, you'll end up getting hurt." she warned. "I don't care." I said. "Jinyoung! stop this! please!" she begged as she held my shoulders. "Why is everyone like this? Why do I have a lot of boundaries?!" I shouted angrily. "AISH!!!!" I shouted as I punched the air and ruined my hair and tears started to fall from my eyes. "Jinyoung.. just listen.." MinJung said as she tapped my back. I sobbed. "Wae?.." I said and continued to cry. Minjung hugged me. "Mianheyo.." she said.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tehe~ tension ohohoho XD I'll stop here.. ^^ sorry for typos and wrong grammars/spellings..

PLEASE COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE! if possible, please.. vote up my story if you love it XD

thank you for all of my 52 subscribers ^^ silent readers.. please comment even just once lol.. nvm XD

annyeong~ XD