19

Is being pretty everything?

Jinyoung's POV

 

I finally arrived at EunMi's place. It was a country. Although I'm not sure where their house is. I asked some people inside the village.

"Umm.. excuse me.." I tried to get the attention of an ahjumma. "yes? omo~ such a pretty boy.." she said. OK~ weird.. "Umm.. do you know where is the house of Mrs. Go(EunMi's grandma)" I asked. "Ahh~ MeonJoo! Aigoo~ her grand child arrived this afternoon.. I didn't know that she could be cute." she said. Lol whut... cute?? They don't understand what is cute.. "Umm.. where is it?" I asked, "oh! hehe~ mianheyo.. just turn to that house. You'll see two houses side by side the smaller one is the house of MeonJoo.." she said. "Ahh~ arasseo~ kamsahamnida~" I bowed at the ahjumma and started walking.

-

I heard EunMi's shout. "BWO?!"

I slowly looked at behind the small wall and I saw EunMi with... WTF?! MyungSoo????

"We're not.." MyungSoo said seriously at an ahjumma. She suddenly pulled EunMi closer to him and... TheFFFFFFFF!!!!!!! He! he kissed her?!!!

I hid the stuff toy I was bringing and looked at them. I don't know but I felt a really big bullet just hit my heart..

I felt really sad.. and pain. what's this.. I landed my back on the wall trying to avoid seeing the scene.

 

EunMi's POV

 

This MyungSoo I just want to kill him now. Our lip were THIS close to being kissed. He was just pretending to kiss me. Aish.. I almost died by his actions! He let go of me and I just stood there startled. "owa... Our MyungSoo has really become a man.." his mom said. "that's right.." MyungSoo said confidently as he placed his arms around my shoulders. "YAH!" I shouted at him as I removed his arms around me.

"How could you do this to your mother?!" I shouted at him. "Eomonim.. I'm sorry for bothering you.. but--" I stopped when MyungSoo inserted. "I LOVE HER SOOOO MUCH!" he said as he placed his arms around me. "yah!" I shouted at him. "ne.. arasseo.. I'll just clean the dishes.." his mom looked really sad while entering the house.

I quickly slapped MyungSoo when his mother finally got in the house. "Are you crazy?! He's your mother! No matter how annoying she is you shouldn't lie to him!" I scolded him. "W-wae?" he said. "pabo!" I shouted and finally walked towards my house.

-

While walking to my house I saw a small card on the ground. It said:

"To: EunMi

I like you ;)

From: "

I can't read who wrote this. The ink got messed up and it was covered with dirt. It looked like it was stepped on the ground. Who.. Who wrote this..

I looked around thinking the person is still nearby..

 

JinYoung's POV

 

I hugged the stuff toy while walking towards the exit of the village.

My heart feels so heavy.. She got kissed by the guy I used to call friend... EunMi-ah.. Why did you let yourself get kissed by him.. Is this MyungSoo's revenge on me?? I know I stole his girlfriend before but.. that girl gave up on me.. he returned to MyungSoo but MyungSoo rejected her..

EunMi... EunMi.. EunMi...

I called her name out loud again.. I can't stop thinking about her. Jung Jin Young is inside a country looking so weak.. What am I doing here?? I need to get back to my senses.

 

EunMi's POV

 

I kept the card I found on the ground. I wonder if the one who wrote this is someone I know...

"I can't be the only EunMi in this village~" I said out loud. I stared at the card. The penmanship seemed familiar.. It can't be Jinyoung.. why would he come here anyways.. aish.. I don't know~

I need to start a new life here. My mom said I'll be helping her clean some fishes she will sell tomorrow. Ok! fighting!

~

It was already 11 PM. I can't sleep. It seemed like I'm not used to this yet. I got out of the house to get some fresh air. I had my blanket on sice it was cold outside. I stayed outside for a little while.

After a few minutes, I decided to drink some water. "EunMi-ah.." I heard a voice. I turn around and I saw MyungSoo. "You again??" I said in a foul mood. "I... mianheyo.." he said as he slowly walked towards me. I cleared my throat and raised my head up. "Y-You should be!" I said in a confident voice. He walked nearer and I walked backwards. "Yah.." I said. He suddenly grabbed my hands. "Y-yah~ what are you doing??" I asked.

Somebody suddenly pulled MyungSoo's hand away from mine. There was a boy figure infront of me. "Don't touch her." A familiar voice said bluntly. "you... what are you doing here?" MyungSoo said. The guy turned around and faced me. I gasped and I saw Jinyoung.. I'm dreaming right?? "J-Jinyoung-ssi?" I stuttered again. Jinyoung suddenly grabbed my hand and dragged me as we entered the house.

 

MyungSoo's POV

 

Tsch, that bastard. I knew he would come here...

 

EunMi's POV

 

It was really awkward.. We are inside my room. Since our house is a traditional house my room is not so big. Silence was all over the place. "umm.. about--" I paused when Jinyoung inserted. "Can I stay here for a while?" he asked. "eh??" I said with a confused tone. "I-I mean.. s-sure.." I said as I bowed my head. "but.. why? Why are you here?" I asked as I slowly looked at him. He was just looking straight then he lowered his head. "just.." he started. It seems like he won't tell me why. "Y-you should sleep!" he said as he pushed me down which caused me to lie down. He was really fast.

I gulped. He was above me. His face was so close. I can feel his breath. He was looking at my eyes. He looked uneasy then he cleared his throat as he moved away. I was petrified.. "I-I'll find some place to sleep.." he said as he went out of my room.

I stared at the ceiling. My heart was beating so fast. Jung Jin Young~ why did you have to do that~~ T^T Now I can't sleep!!

 

----

 

It was already morning. I could here the chickens.. I am really in the country...

I stood up from the matress and streched my body. I went near a mirror inside the room. I sighed deeply. I really am chubby T^T Jinyoung will never like someone like me... huhuhu.. I gasped and realized that Jinyoung was here yesterday night. No way.. I was dreaming right??

I slowly slide the door open from my room. I looked around the small living room and I don't see a sign of Jinyoung. I went to check the restroom but he was still not there. The kitchen.. NO.. 

I took a deep breath. "Owa... it was just a dream.." I said as I placed my hands on my chest.

~

I decided to go out to check if my mom was already washing some fishes. I gulped when I saw Jinyoung infront of me after I opened the door. He was outside.. why didn't I thought of that??

"EunMi-ah~ you didn't tell me Jinyoung came along too.." I saw my mom with an apron.. yep she was cleaning some fishes. "ah.. ne.." I said awkwardly. I looked at Jinyoung and so did he. He quickly looked away and entered the house. I tilted my head and thought... I gasped.. "It was not a dream!!" I said out loud. So.. so.. he really did do that to me!! The scene flashbacked and I shaked my head.

How did this happen????!!!!

--

 

I was washing some fishes with my mom. "EunMi-ah... I'm sorry if I have to drag you here. I'm a failure as a mom.." she said. "Eomma~ it's ok.. although I am starting to miss my friends.." I said. "You really have precious memories there." she said as she wiped her sweat with her face towel. "ne.. it's ok. I'll get used to this." I said as I smiled at her.

"By the way.. that Jinyoung guy.. did he follow you all the way here?" she asked. "eh? I-I don't know.. it can't be.." I said. "hahaha, I'm pretty sure he has never gone to a place like this.. look at him." mom said as he pointed to my back. I turned around and I saw Jinyoung trying to shove some flies that were around him. I laughed a bit while looking at him. He noticed me. He stiffen and entered the house again.

-

We were about to leave with my mom to go to the market and sell the fishes. I was carrying two bucket of fishes. I suddenly felt someone hold my hand. "I'll carry this.." Jinyoung said as he walked straight. "wai--" I stopped as I looked at him walk bringing the other bucket. I blinked my eyes while looking at him. "What in the world.. his wearing those kind clothes. We are going to the market yet wears those stuffs.." I said out loud and sighed deeply..

Someone also took the other bucket from my hand. "I'll carry this.." It was MyungSoo. He looked at me and smiled. WEIRD!

-

"Ma'am please buy! It's fresh and clean!" mom said as he tried to persuade a customer. Mom was really hard working.. "Ohh~ Are they your sons? They are so handsome!" An ahjumma said. "Eh? Aniyo! they are...." My mom tilted her head thinking who are they suppose to be. "Family friends!" I replied in the sidelines. "ahh.. oh! Is that your daughter?" the ahjumma asked as he pointed at me. "Ah.. ne.. she is my daughter." mom said. "omo~ You are lucky to have her.. she's so helpful." the ahjumma said.

MyungSoo suddenly placed his arms around me. "I'm her boyfriend." MyungSoo said confidently and smiled. "BWO?!" me and Jinyoung shouted in unison. "Ohhh~ your daughter is also lucky.." the ahjumma said. "Ne.. she's lucky to have me!" MyungSoo said as he raised his voice. I suddenly felt a peck on my cheeks. I got petrified again.. MyungSoo removed his arms and just continued to stand beside me.  

"EunMi-ah.. you didn't tell me.." mom said. I starred out of place. "aniyo..." I said slowly as I touched my cheeks. "Yah! Don't get all fluttery by just a kiss!" Jinyoung removed my hands from my cheeks harshly. I just continued to be doumbfounded though. "aish.. YAH!" Jinyoung shouted at me. "I'll just walk around for a while.." I said as I left.

 

Jinyoung's POV

 

AISH! that MyungSoo! I just want to punch him! wait.. why am I so annoyed about this?!

I suddenly heard my phone rung. It was my "father".. I declined the call. My phone immediately rung again. Aish! I answered it. "wae?" I answered seriously. "Where are you? Why didn't you return home?" dad ranted. "Why would you care?.. I'm somewhere you don't know where.." I said. "bwo?.. hurry up and come home." he ordered. "Shireo(no way)." I said bluntly. "I'll have to force you to come.. I can detect where you are because you answered the call!" he warned. "whatever." I said as I hung up.

 

I went to search for EunMi. I am not familiar with this place. Where did she go?

ok.. I'm lost?? Some girls were looking at me.. I can hear them =.= "He's so handsome~" that's right.. I'm too handsome to be lost!

I walked and walked not knowing where to go. Some girls still continued to drool over me =.= AH! there she is! She's going to the beach? why?

I ran to her and grabbed her wrist. "oh.. Jinyoung-ssi?" she looked at me. "Why are you here?" I asked. "Oh.. I wanted to see the sea... I have a lot of memories here with my dad when I was young.." she said as she sweetly smiled. "ah.." I said as I let her hand go.

~

The wind is so strong here. She loved it. "I wonder how it feels if he was here today.." she said as she hid her hands inside the pockets of her sweater. "He used to find me some seashells.." she said. "Is it that good to have a father?" I asked. "Well.. having a father makes you feel safe.. they are very protective.." she said as she let herself feel the wind. "Protective?" I said to myself.

"Where are you? Why didn't you return home?"

Was my dad worried about me?

 

EunMi's POV

 

I wonder why Jinyoung came here.. I looked to my side. I looked at a tall, handsome and cool guy beside me.. He's too handsome for me. He seemed to be thinking something deep.. I looked back at the sea and took a deep breath.

After a while, he suddenly took my hand. I looked at him confusely. "here." he said as he placed something on my palm. It was a seashell. "J-Jinyoung-ssi.." I looked at his eyes directly. "I'm sure your father will come back.. he must have loved and cared for you a lot.." he said as he looked at me with a smile.

C-can I hug him?? I-I want to! but... it might be weird.. I feel so happy. His eyes are so pretty.. My eyes started to feel watery but I held them in.. "Kamsahamnida.." I said as I smiled and looked at the seashell and smiled.

"Let's go? I'm sure my mom is tired.. we need to help her.." I said as I smiled.

 

--

 

It was already 6 PM. We decided to stop selling. "wow.. A lot of people bought our fishes today.." mom said as she looked at the money. "aigoo.. maybe because this 2 guys are too handsome.." mom joked and laughed. I was tidying up the fishes left. I paused and took another view at the seashell Jinyoung gave me. 

"EunMi-ah~ oh.. a seashell.. your father?" mom said. "Aniyo.. Jinyoung-ssi gave it to me.." I said. "really?" mom said as she looked at Jinyoung who was looking at himself in a small mirror he was holding.

"He's really nice.. but.. who is that other guy?" mom asked. "aah.. MyungSoo. He's our neighbor... he's not my boyfriend!" I declared. "hahaha.. I know.. My daughter is so pretty two guys are all over you!" my mom teased me by pinching my cheeks. "eomma~" I said.

~

We walked to our home. Jinyoung was bringing the bucket of fishes which I was suppose to be holding. I clasped my hands as I tried to make myself warm.

We arrived at our house. We saw a black car parked outside.

"What's this?" mom asked. "aish.." Jinyoung complained. There were 3 guy in a formal outfit. "Sir... we came here by orders of your father.." one man said. "Aish.. I don't want to go back!" he exclaimed.

-

In the end, Jinyoung had to go back. Why did he came here? Did he want something from me?? I'm so curious...

 

--------------------------------------

:D I hope this chapter is fine.. please comment, I really appreciate COMMENTS~ ^^ and subscribe if you want~