22

Is being pretty everything?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MODE8ukMno

 

EunMi's POV

 

"deh??" I looked at Jinyoung with a startled look. "A-ani! I can wait for my sister here.." I said as I stood straight.

"fine.. stay there." Jinyoung said as he turned his back and started walking. He turned around again. "yah!" he shouted. I tried to ignore him. "Aish.." he cursed. He walked fast towards me. I looked at him not knowing what to do. He suddenly carried me. "YAH!" I shouted. "What are you doing!" I shouted. What's wrong with him?!

~

We arrived at his house. He finally placed me down. Honestly, I was blushing the whole time. We entered his house. It was the same as before. 

"You're here!" I heard a little girl's voice. "Yah, MyunYi! What are you doing here!" Jinyoung looked at her in shock. Waaa~ the girl is so cute >,<

"You brought a friend?" the little girl said. "She'll be staying tonight." he declared. "eh? aniyo! I will go home later when my sister arrives." I said. The little girl glared at me. "OPPA! COME WITH ME!" the little girl dragged JInyoung. "Ya!! MyunYi!." Jinyoung shouted. Jinyoung tried to look back to me.

"EunMi! cook something!" he asked as he tried to stop MyunYi. "eh? I can't just cook anything here.." I said as I looked down. The girl stopped and looked at me. She looked away and quickly walked upstairs. "Yah! palli!" Jinyoung ordered as he followed the little girl. "A-arasseo!" I said as I quickly went into the kitchen.

~

What should I cook? >,< aish.. that Jinyoung.. what's wrong with him? Why is he ordering me around? and Why did hug me out of nowhere? Who was that girl?

Oh! Samgyupsal! I cooked Samgyupsal before. Ok.. I'll cook that again.

 

Jinyoung's POV

 

I don't really understand what I'm doing right now. It's just.. I feel like I want her to be near me all the time.. O.O..

MyunYi was inside my room and locked it. Aish, why is she here? I slowly went downstairs. I peeked inside the kitchen and I saw EunMi slicing something. Haha.. she remembered it, Samgyupsal. I suddenly smiled out of nowhere. I snapped and looked away from her. I quickly went up to check my room again and it was unlocked already.

 

EunMi's POV

 

I finished cooking. I was satisfied. I hope it will taste good. I took a small bite. "It's good~" I said with confidence. I chuckled. I feel so happy that Jinyoung will eat something I cooked. I just remembered the time I was just looking at him behind his shadows. My lips suddenly felt painful..

~

Jinyoung and I were sitting in the kitchen. The Samgyupsal was on the dinning table. It's time to taste it. He took a bit of the Samgyupsal using chopsticks. Before he ate it, he stopped and looked at me. "Wae?" I asked, "Why do you keep bitting your lips?" he asked. "N-nothing.. It just feels painful.." I said softly. He ignored me and continued to eat the Samgyupsal.

I waited in anticipation. He was already chewing it. "eottae?(what do you think?)" I asked as I bit my lower lip. "It's fine." he said bluntly, "Eh? It's not delicious?" I asked and bit my lower lip again. "yah!" he shouted as he stood up. "W-wae?" I asked as I lowered my head. "Stop bitting your lips!" he ordered. "Wae?! it hurts.." I said as I touched it.

He suddenly went near me. and he raised my chin up. "Let me see." he said. My heart skipped a beat. He was really looking at me. It feels weird. "Ah! I remembered! Yuri applied a lipstick on me during lunch break!" I said.

FLASHBACK*

 

"This color suits you a lot~" Yuri said with a satisfied look. "Why are you putting this on me?.. I don't like the smell." I said. "I just want to test this on someone.. I just bought this." she said.

 

END OF FLASHBACK*

 

"It was a strawberry flavor! I'm not allowed to eat strawberries!" I said as I touched my lip. "So it's allergy.." he said as he continued to look at me. I blushed and I tried to look away.

"OPPA!!" I heard MyunYi's shout. She bumped into Jinyoung's back and hugged him. I got startled because Jinyoung suddenly got a lot CLOSER to me. 

I... I.. I... I felt a soft sensation on my lips. K-KISS?! Jinyoung's shocked eyes were looking at me. He blinked twice before he moved away. He blinked again  in awkwardness. "Oppa! palli~~ I want you to look at my work!" MyunYi said as she kept pulling Jinyoung's arms.

I just stood there dumbfounded, not knowing what to do. I touched my lips. Did that really happened?.. We kissed.. My cheeks suddenly felt hot. I cupped my hands on my face and kept doubting about what just happened..

~

I walked outside their outside their using the backdoor. I looked at the sky and slowly smiled. I giggled and touched my lips. I laughed and jumped. What did I do in my past life to deserve something like this? >.< I continued to jump and giggle.

 

Jinyoung's POV

 

What was that? I accidentally kissed her.. I stared out of place. "oppa!" MyunYi shouted. "Are you listening?" she asked, "Ah.. sorry.." I said as I scratched my head. "Oppa, look~" she showed me a drawing. It was a picture of a man, a woman and a small girl. "What's this?" I asked. "I want you to be this guy!" she declared as she pointed the man. "Haa?" I asked.

"This girl should be her!" She declared as she pointed behind me. I looked at my back and I saw EunMi bringing the Samgyupsal. She got startled a bit when I looked at her. I rounded my eyes when I realized what MyunYi meant. "This!" she pointed the little girl, "WILL BE ME!" she said as she smiled. "Bwo?!" I shouted.

"You promised me before that you'll be my father when you find a girl you will marry!" MyunYi said. "YAH!" I shouted. I looked back at EunMi and she looked at us with a confused look. MyunYi stood up and went near EunMi. "EOMMA~" she cooed at EunMi. "Yah! Jung Myun Yi!!" I shouted.

~

 

"Ahh.... so she's your cousin.." EunMi said. "Her parents are always away before that's why I told her I'll be her dad.. I was 14 back then!" I defended myself. "So.. this drawing.. does she mean I'm her mo--" I stopped EunMi from talking and covered . "ANI! she misunderstood.." I said. MyunYi suddenly hugged EunMi from the back. "Eomma~" MyunYi cooed. I did a face palm.

EunMi took MyunYi and looked at her. "Aigoo.. you're so cute." she said as she smiled at her. MyunYi just smiled. Ugh.. this night is going to be so loooong.

~

All of us tried to have a small party and ate some foods that were cooked by EunMi. We watched variety shows and laughed. We played some music and danced. MyunYi seemed to be so happy.. It's been a while since I last saw her smile like that.

Both of them fell asleep on the sofa. MyunYi was lying on top of EunMi. Lol, their name rhymes. I kept some dishes and placed them in the kitchen.

I went back to the living room and placed a blanket on them. I looked at them after I placed the blanket. They seemed to be really sleepy. I brushed MyunYi's hair and smiled.  I looked at EunMi and felt uncomfortable. I sat on the floor and stared at her.

"What did you do to me? Why do I feel weird when I look at you?" I said as I brushed off some hair from her face. "Appa.." she said out of nowhere. She really seems to miss her father. "Kiss her~" I heard a whisper. I was like "what?" In my head. "Kiss her~" I heard the whisper again. I looked at MyunYi but she seemed to be asleep. O_O what was that?

"Appa~ Kiss her!" I heard MyunYi said. I looked back at her in shock. "Yah! Jung Myun Yi" I tried to soften my voice even though I'm angry. "Wae~ appa should kiss eomma~" she said. "bwo? I won't." I said bluntly and stood up. "Hmmp.." MyunYi said as she went back to sleep. tsch..

I went back and quickly planted a kiss on EunMi's forhead. "Happy?" I said as I looked at MyunYi. She was still closing her eyes. "Ne~" she said and smiled.

 

(Jinyoung's father)HongJin's POV

 

I arrived at home it was already 12 PM. I saw two pairs of unfamilliar shoes that was seemed to be owned by girls. The other one was small, ah! MyunYi is here! but.. who owns the other one? MinAh?

I entered the living room and I saw a figure sleeping on the sofa. There was a girl and MyunYi. Who is this girl? Why is she sleeping with MyunYi? Maybe it's her friend.. Why did Jinyoung let them both sleep here??

~

I entered the kitchen and opened the refrigerator to get something to drink. I suddenly smelled something good. I saw a Samgyupsal meal. Did Jinyoung cooked this again? I took a bite. It tasted so good.. it's reminds me of his mom's cooking. I smiled and closed the refrigerator. "Somehow that guy can be really help.." I said as I closed  the refrigerator.

~

I walked towards the living room and looked at those girls again. Wait.., It could be that the girl cooked that one right?? I quickly went closer to the girl. I gasped when I saw her. "She's.. she's her daughter?? Why is she here?" I said as I looked at her sleeping..

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

:D I hope this chapter is good .___.

please comment ^^