18

Is being pretty everything?

EunMi's POV

 

I closed the zipper of my luggage. I placed my luggage near the door of my room. 

I'm really leaving Seoul. I'm going to live a country life for a year =.=

I lied down on my bed and sighed deeply. I'll miss Seoul~

My phone suddenly rung. It was a text from Yuri and SoYoung

"EUNMI-YAH~~~~~~~!!! DEONAJIMA~!!!(don't leave) TT^TT we can't live without you~~"

hahaha~ T^T I'm going to miss them A LOT.

"I have to leave or else we'll get really poor hahaha~" I replied.

"mo~~ we'll really miss you~!!" they replied~

"Nado~(me too)" I replied.

 

They didn't reply back after that.. (sigh*) I'm sleepy. My last night in this house~

 

-

-

 

Morning~

 

I ate my breakfast with my mother and sister.

"Eomma~ is there anyway that we can stay here in Seoul?" I asked. "EunMi-ah, you know that I losed my job.. I'll work with your grandmother to raise you both~" my mom explained, "Then why does unnie gets to stay here~?" I asked, "She's matured~ she can find a job.. She will help with your tuition too.." mom said. (sigh*) I guess there's no other way..

~

We got outside our house. Then we searched for a bus stop. 

We found a bus stop and waited. 

 

Jinyoung's POV

 

I punched MyungSoo. I can't get over what happened with EunMi. I feel really guilty but I don't know what I did wrong. Well the fact that she cried because of me.. (gasp) By a chance, does she likes me?? It could be right?? No way~ she said she cried because she was leavi-- That's right!! Oh gosh I'm so bad...

"I don't like anything about her, not even a bit" 

That was really mean of me. She was leaving yet I gave her a memory that I don't like her.. "Not even a bit" wow.. I got carried away with that Myungsoo.. Wait.. I should really say sorry to EunMi before she leaves! I tried to call her phone but it was seem to be off. I went outside my house and ran to their house. I knocked at their gate. "EunMi!! EunMi!!" I called her. No one was answering though.. I was about to leave when the gate suddenly opened.

I quickly went back. "EUNMI!" I shouted. I saw different face though. "Oh, Jinyoung-ssi" It was EunMi's sister. "Where's EunMi?" I asked, "She left with my mom already~" She said, "BWO?!" I shouted, "Yah! respect your noona!" She pouted, "They left 30 minutes ago I think~ wait~ 1 hour ago!" she said, "1 hour?!" I shouted again, "Yah! stop shouting!" she said as she covered her ears. I quickly ran.

 

I found a bus stop near the neighborhood. I saw a bus going towards it. I quickly ran towards the bus stop. I saw two persons. I arrived while catching my breath. I stood up straight and found out it wasn't them. Shoot.. they left already. I guess I'll try calling her later.

 

~

 

I went back to my house with a foul mood. I saw my father and my mood got MORE foul. I passed by him. He suddenly grabbed my arm. "Jinyoung-ah.." he called my name. I harshly pulled my arm off him. I quickly climbed to the stairs to ignore him.

 

EunMI's POV

 

ugh!! MyungSoo is inside the bus!! We were sitting nex to each other. My mom decided to sit beside his father.. the principal and talked about the school..

"So~ Do you like Jinyoung?" he asked, "mwo??" I glared at him. "You like him don't you?" he said, "a..a-niyo.." I denied. "pssh.. you like him! I'm going to steal you away from him!" he said, "mwo?? are you crazy?" I looked a him in confusion. I turrn my phone on. I recieved one message. "You like him! -myungsoo-" I glared at him. "How'd you got my number??" I asked, "none of your business~" he sang. I also recieved another one. "EunMi.. mianheyo.. -Jinyoung-" I blushed as I saw the message. 

I don't know what to reply!!

"What are you sorry about?" I decided to reply that way.. 

I waited for his reply.. But it seemed like he wasn't planning to.

I sighed deeply while looking out the window. Thinking about what he said to me before.... I don't like anything about her.. not even a bit

It somehow kept on punching my heart. How long is my heart planning to hold unto someone who doesn't even takes a glance at me.. Why did I like him in the first place?? A scene suddenly flashbacked inside my head. It was the time when he tried to kiss me. My heart suddenly raced. I shaked my head trying to erase the memory. "Ani.. he doesn't.." I said out loud.

"yah, are you ok?" MyungSoo asked. I ignored him and continued to think about how amazing it felt when he was near me.. and the time he played the guitar for me.. "yah!" MyungSoo shouted. I still didn't mind him. I tried to review in my memory Jinyoung's voice singing to me... My eyes closed and I felt really relaxed...

~

 

MyungSoo's POV

 

She fell asleep eventhough I kept on shouting at her. What is she thinking? I gave up on trying to call her.

.......

I got really bored in the bus. I tried to look at her. She was sleeping with her head resting on the window. She looked really uncomfortable because the bus was bumpy. I slowly held her head and made it rest on my shoulders. Her hair fell around her face. I tried to remove it with my hands. I placed some strands of her hair behind her ears. I suddenly felt hot when I saw her cheeks.. it felt like it was glowing. I quickly stopped fixing her hair. That was weird... My heart was racing..

 

----------

 

Jinyoung's POV

 

I was staring out of place. I kept on thinking about EunMi. She never escaped my mind. 

"WAE?!" I shouted. I was at a restaurant with some of my friends. "haha! Hyung, are you ok?" Baro asked. "I'm not.." I said as I continued to stare out of place. "What happened to you now?.. How was Myungsoo?" he asked, "Huh?-- ah! that's right! No way... MyungSoo is going back to his village right??" I asked, "hmm.. I don't know.." Baro said, "Ah! yes! I think his going back since the principal was leaving too." One of my friends said. "Aish.. why am I even worried about him with her.." I murmured.

"Her?? who??" Baro asked, "Nothing.." I said. "Yah.. you are really weird lately.." One of my friends said. "What do you mean weird? I'm still Jung Jin Young." I said. "Yeah you are but you are not THE Jung Jin Young." Baro said. "mwo??" I glared at him. "hyung.. be honest.. do you like that girl EunMi?" he asked, "mwo?! I don't!" I exclaimed, "ei~ I think you do.. hyung, if you do like her.. MyungSoo could really do something to her.." Baro said.

I was imaging stuffs like MyungSoo trying to seduce EunMi.. I shaked my head to erase such a dirty thought. Ani! EunMi is nothing to me.

 

EunMi's POV

 

I was sitting outside the house of my grandma. It was an old korean house. The air is so fresh here. I took deep breath and I tried let out every piece of my problems. "AAAHH~~ so refreshing~" I said as I closed my eyes. Being in a country is not that bad.

I suddenly felt someone sat beside me. I looked to my side and I saw my grandma. "Halmeonim.." I looked at her. "EunMi-ah~ I missed you and your mother~" grandma said as she hugged me with her blanket. "You'll get cold if you don't cover yourself." grandma said. We were sharing the blanket together. "Kamsahamnida~" I said politely.

"JinAe-ah~ you have really grown.. you were still so small before~" grandma said as she hugged me tighter. "hehehe.." 

"I'm sure your heart have grown too.. by a chance, do you currently like someone right now?" she asked, "eh?? why are you asking that so sudden halmeonim~" I said. "haha, you have one don't you?" she asked, "well.... I don't really know.." I said as I did deep sigh. "Omo~ you look so inlove~" she teased, "Halmeonim! aninde!" I said as I looked at her. "hahaha" she laughed sweetly.

"haaa..., I miss the days when I was feeling the same way as you.." she said, "really?" I asked, "ne.. It felt like my heart was going to blow everytime I think of him.." she said as she looked at the sky, "harabeoji?" I asked, "ne.. he made me feel so special.." she smiled. "halmeonim... what can I do?? this guy I like.. doesn't seem to look at me.." I said, "eh?? he's not worth it! Why make your heart stay in pain when someone else could make you happy??" she said. "Eh??" I was astonished by what she said.

"EunMi-aH!" I heard a guys voice coming from inside the house. "Who's that? Is it him??" grandma asked, "I-I don't know.." I stuttered. It can't be Jinyoung..

I saw the door slide open and I saw.. MyungSoo. "Him?" grandma asked. "EunMi-ah!" MyungSoo looked at me. "w-wae?" I asked. "umm.. halmeonim can I borrow her for a while?" he asked politely. It felt weird.. he's suppose to be eeeevil~ "ah! it's ok! take your time~" grandma said as she laughed like a proud grandma. "halmeonim! it's not hi--" I stopped when MyungSoo dragged me.

~

"yah! waht are you doing?!" I shouted. He stopped walking fast. He paused for a while before facing me. "umm.. would you?" he started, "what??" I asked, "P-please pretend to be my girlfriend!" he said as he bowed in 90 degree. "b-b.. BWO?!!" I shouted. "Pleeeease~~ I told my mom before leaving to Seoul that when I come back.. I would bring the girl that would fall for me in just 5 days.." he said.

"Are you crazy?! Why would you tell your mother that?!" I shouted at him as I slapped his body. "because! because he always treat me as a little boy who needs his mom 24/7!!" I shouted. I stopped slapping him when I heard him. "Please~ just this time!" he said as he knelt down on the floor. "please~" he said as he bowed his head. 

"Omo! MyungSoo-ah! Is this the girl??" I heard a woman's voice. "please~" I heard him whisper as he stood up. I paused a bit and smiled awkwardly at the woman. "Omo~ you don't look so bad~" she said as she brushed my hair with her hands. "a-annyeonghaseyo~ eomonim~" I said awkwardly. "Owaa~ A girl calling me eomonim~ (sniff)* omo~ my baby MyungSoo really has grown~" his mom said as he hugged MyungSoo. "Make sure to go to our dinner this evening ok??" his mom said sweetly and left.

THIS.IS.HELL......

 

JinYoung's POV

 

EunMi...... EunMi....... EunMi......

I kept calling her name as I looked at some girls' stuff inside a girls' store. "umm.. Is it for your girlfriend?" a lady asked. "ANI---" I stopped when I realized that people goes to this store for their girlfriends and stuffs. "a-aniyo.. it's just.. for a girl.." I said awkwardly. "ahhh~ Is EunMi her name?" she asked. I gasped when she knew. "hehe.. you kept repeating the name in the last 2 minutes.." she said. "aahhh..." I said.

I continued to browse at the hairpins, stiff toys, hairband and other girls' stuff. "EunMi is such a pretty name... I think this toy would suit her.." she said. I looked up and I saw a white stuff toy.

"oh! it's pretty!" I said as I took it from her. "It's the last one stock on here.." she said. "How much is it?" I asked. "₩9200" she said. I opened my wallet and took out my money a gave it to the woman. "Kamsahamnida~" the woman said.

 

~

 

EunMi's POV

 

It was really awkward here in their house. Their house was larger than grandma's. It was still a korean traditional house but it looks a lot bigger and... expensive ._.

I sat down on the chair inside the house. MyungSoo suddenly came in. "ah.. you're here.." he said as he scratched his head. "Ne.. this is all because of you.." I said trying to hide my anger. "MyungSoo-ah~~ omo! you're here! right on time!" her mom also came in from the kitchen. "Come~ dinner is ready~" her mom said.

-

While we were eating, her mom kept on talking. "You're girlfriend seems so quiet~" his mom said. "ah.. hahaha~ ne~ that's why I like her.." MyungSoo said as he wrapped his arms around me. It startled me. I shrugged my shoulders trying to tell him to remove his arms around me. He quickly removed his arms and continue eating. "How is it? Is it good?" his mom asked me. "ahaha~ ne~" I said. "By the way, I'm Kim HyeonSu." his mom smiled. I just smiled back.

"So did the two of you went on a date already?" his mom asked, "eh??!" MyungSoo shouted, "wae~? you are couples! It's normal." his mom said as she smiled. "n-ne! we have gone on a date!" he declared. "oh~ really??" his mom said. "We are so lovey-dovey! She even slept on my shoulders on the trip here.." MyungSoo said. What.Did.He.Say?? lovey-dovey?? "omo~ really? you two are so cute~" his mom said.

I can't keep up with lies.. =.= "So have you two kissed already?" his mom asked. Both me and MyungSoo accidentally spit our food when we heard her. We coughed and coughed. "eomma~" MyungSoo said. "Mwo??" her mom blinked innocently. I stood up from my seat. "eh? EunMi? Where are you going?" his mom asked worriedly. "I'm sorry eomonim." I said as I bowed. "EunMi!!" MyungSoo tried to call me.

 

Why am I even doing this for him? I hate him! He even forced Jinyoung to tell me his feelings for me.. >:(

I got outside their house. My house was just beside their house so I'll just need to walk. "EunMi-ah!" MyungSoo tried to stop me as he grabbed my arms. I looked at him. "BWO?!" I shouted at him. "What are you doing? I thought--" MyungSoo stopped when her mom also came out. "EunMi-ssi~ what's wrong?? Don't break up with our MyungSoo~" his mom begged. "Eomma.. we are not.." MyungSoo said. 

I suddenly felt a fast air pass by my face. I got petrified by MyungSoo's action. He kissed me?????

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hehehehe~ sorry for such a late update... XD sorry for my typos and grammar... AND! please comment.. T^T