17

Is being pretty everything?

EunMi's POV

 

"J-Jinyoung-ssi... I.. I.." I stuttered,

 

"I~~~I... I LIKE YOU~!!!! AISH!!!!!!!!!!!"

I shouted as I took a grip at my hair. "I can't do this!!" I complained as I went out from her room. "yah! YOU ARE SO NOISY!" My unnie complained and focused her eyes on the TV. I whined as I dropped the side part of my body to the wall. "eotteokhe~" I whined. There is only 1 week left.. 1 WEEK! I need to conffess but I'm tooooo shy! I'm scared!

 

AT SCHOOL

 

"(I like you)nan johahaeyo~" I kept repeating those words while walking to school. "Nan johahae--" "haha.. mwo?" I heard a voice from the back. I freaked out and jumped a bit. I looked at my back and I saw someone. It was a guy with a smirk on his face. Ok.. I'm overracting.. that guy wasn't even talking to me. The guy was improperly dressed and he is talking to someone in the phone. "ne~ arasseo" he said as his face turned serious. He clicked his phone and placed it inside his pocket. He continued to walk. I watched him.. I never saw him before~ There can't be new students when the school is almost over! Oh well...

 

~

 

I went to the library to read mangas. I want to read a oneshot story of a girl conffessing to a boy.. Either rejected or not.. I wanna know the consequences!

 

"Daiki~ I like you" the girl in the manga finally said it after taking it in for a long time. I really knew how the girl felt~ "Sakura-chan..." the guy said with a shocked look on his face. "Sakura-chan... I like somebody else.." the guy said with a sad look on his face. The girl faked a laugh, "ahaha.. of course.. I know that.." she said with a tear in her eyes. Hhuhuhu poor girl~ The guy left just like that. OUCH. OWAAAAAAAAAA~!! I can't do this. I accidentally bang the book on the table. Everyone looked at me with shock faces. I nodded my head as I said, "joseonghabnida~" I close the book and placed it on the table.

While walking towards the exit of the door I made a fist with my hands. "Jinyoung-ssi~ J-Jinyoung-ssi~" I said as I reached for the doorknob. "I lik--" I stopped when I bumpe into a figure appeared infront of me. We almost fell but he managed to hold my shoulders. I was THAT close to the guy's chest.. I quickly moved away, "I-I'm sorry! I-I didn't looked to w-where I was going! jeongmal joseonghaeyo!" I said as I bowed in 90 degree.

(MyungSoo *o*)

"it's fine." he said bluntly, "eh.." I looked up and I saw.. the guy I saw early in the morning. "You're lucky you didn't ruined my shirt.. we almost fell." he said seriously, I glanced at his pin on his blazers.. Kim MyungSoo.. "Joseonghae--" I stopped when he just ignore what I said and he entered the library. My eyes followed him, he was walking towards.. the principal?

 

-

 

I walked to my classroom and freaked out inside me when I saw the guy MyungSoo sitting on my seat with a lollipop in his mouth. Everyone was looking at me. "EunMi-ssi.. your seat was the only one available when he arrived." One of my classmates explained to me. His eyes met mine. He stared for a while but then looked away while he rolled his eyes. What the- who does he thinks he is??!

I walked slowly towards MY seat. "umm.. My seat is here.." I said as I poked his shoulders. He slowly looked towards me with a lazy look on his face. He was looking at my eyes. His face went close to me. Everyone in the room gasped. He went closer that his lips touched mine. FFFFFFFFFF! He separated his lips from mine and stared to my eyes again. Does he casually kiss girls in random?????!!

My body didn't move even a bit. I was petrified. "tsch.." he smirked and sat casually. I walked infront of him and placed my bag on the table. BANG I banged my bag on the table. Everybody went quiet and looked at me. He looked at my bag and he looked at me casually.. I slapped him. His jaw dropped a bit. "YAH!" I shouted at him. Everyone went :O because I BARELY shout or even talk in the classroom. "Girl.." he said in english, "you can always share the seat with me" he said informally. I made a fist with my hands.

"KIM MYUNGSOO!" I heard the principal's voice from the door with an extra chair & table. Everyone turned around to look at the principal except me. "oh, appa!" The guy said with a smile. "get off that seat" the principal ordered. He took his bag and stood up. Wow, is he scared of his father or something? I slowly sat on the seat. The guy went to the principal and picked up the table and chair like a man ._.

He placed the table and chair at the back of the room and took his seat like a boss. He looks like really naughty guy.. He's new right? But why? When school is almost over ._. He was still eating a lollipop..

 

Jinyoung's POV

 

I rested my body on the wall behind my classroom. I sighed deeply in shock. Th-that guy just literaly kissed her.. "you.. get in to your classroom now." The principal said as he left. I don't want to go to my room. I slowly went inside EunMi's room. I saw Myungsoo just sitting on his seat like he's at home. THAT'S SUPPOSED TO BE MY ROLE! EunMi was spacing out, she look so stiff. "oh.. Jung.Jin.Young." Myungsoo said as he suddenly reached for EunMi's hair and played with it. EunMi turned around shoved his hands away. EunMi was quite angry. I don't usually see that side of her. "Long time no see." Myungsoo said, EunMi turned his eyes to me as he heard MyungSoo. "How unfortunate." I said as I left the room.

 

EunMi's POV

 

what did just happened? Myungsoo and Jinyoung know each other??? H-How???! I heard MyungSoo's smirk at the back. "tsch." as he smirked.. I hate him~!

 

Final Exams are here tomorrow.. I still have 3 days left.

 

DISMISSAL.. I didn't manage to confess to him today. "OI~!" I heard an annoying voice at the back. "EunMiiiiiii~" Yuri sang as she played with my body, making it wave. "Did you confess already~~?" Yuri asked, I made an expression =_= "NO." I said as I plainly walked away. "YAH!!" Yuri shouted, "You promised me!" Yuri pout as she followed me. "I know! arasseo! I just can't.. you know it's hard.." I said, "arasseo.. be sure to before exams are over.." Yuri smiled widely and walked away while hopping happily. I really envy her.. she always seems so happy..

 

Jinyoung's POV

 

Why did the MYUNGSOO have to come here?? He even changed his hair and skintone! He was my only bestfriend when I lost my mother when I was young. He was a country boy. Our friendship broke when I.. I changed.. I became so mean and insensitive, I don't know why.. I earned new friends and I forgot about him. I admit I was bad. There was still more that happened.. he was at fault too.. when I started to reconcille he changed..

"Jinyoung-ah" I heard his voice at the back, I turned around and I saw him glare at me, "3 years? yes.. 3 years.. after you stole h--" I stopped him by placing my hands on his mouth. "Myungsoo. remember that you did change too.." I said as I removed by hands of his mouth and wipe my hands on my blazers. "that's because of you! you're father even ruined my mother's business!!" Myungsoo shouted, "he didn't!" I turned around. "You are just like your father!" Myungsoo shouted, "SHUT.UP! I don't have a father!" I screamed, I hate it when somebody calls that old man my father. I left angrily.

 

 

EunMi's POV

 

EXAMS are over.. I stared at my standing of the exams.. I was in the 15th place.. I feel so dumb T^T I'm usually the 3rd or 2nd place~ I sighed deeply. I'm so bothered about my promise to Yuri. It's the last day of school.. "aha.. Who knows I got 10th place.." I heard a voice at the back. It was that MyungSoo guy. I can't believe this guy got a better score than mine. He suddenly placed his hands on my shoulders. "yah! stop holding me!" I said as I shoved him off. He insisted as he held both of my hands as he looked at the 19th place. "Jinyoung's almost at the bottom.. I never knew he would be inside the top 30.." MyungSoo, "yah, don't underestimate him" I said as I tried to remove my hands off his. "wae? he used to be nuaghty, insensitive, low grades and no heart right? Don't blame me to be surprised tsch." He said as he smirked, "h-how did you know? you are just new.. speaking of which.. how come you transferred here when the school is almost over?!" I asked, "haha.. I'm only here for a while since my father found out how I got an high grade at the countryside.. he let me stay here in Seoul for a little while.." he smiled. "But.. the best part is.." he said and suddenly laughed. "HAHAHA!" he laughed, "Why are you laughing?!" I asked. He's really weird. He removed his hand form mine and held my shoulders again. "the best part is today.." he said as he pushed me. "yah! where are you taking me??" I asked.

 

We went to practice room where Jinyoung and his friends hangs out. "Wh-why are we here?" I asked, "Just to say goodbye to an old friend." he said as he opened the door of the room and dragged me in. Everyone in the room kept quiet as they saw both of us enter. "Jinyoung-ah.. you know this girl right?" Myungsoo asked as he pulled me. He placed his arms around me. I can't move. I suddenly felt nervous. "wae?" he asked casually as he placed his guitar down the floor. "Jinyoung.. you know this guy?" one of his friends asked, "unfortunately yes.." he said. "I like this girl" MyungSoo said. I got shocked and became more stiff. "so what?" Jinyoung said bluntly. My heart sank a bit after he said that.. it's like he don't care who will get me.

play please~

 

 

 

 

"I'll make her mine." MyungSoo said, Jinyoung paused a bit. "tsch.. so what? Do everything to her." Jinyoung said as he picked up his guitar. My body trembled when he said that. He really doesn't care.. "Jinyoung-ah, do you like this girl?" MyungSoo asked. There is it.. the turning point.. I might faint now if he answers that. I don't want to hear it. My heart felt so heavy and my eyes were starting to get watery. Jinyoung looked at me. He stared for a while. He looked down.. "mwo? you can't answer? haha.." MyungSoo said like a devil.. "s-stop it please.." I suddenly spoke as I looked down. I don't want to hear it.. "Don't force him please.. STOP IT!!--" I shouted but Jinyoung suddenly spoke, "I don't like her." Jinyoung said. A tear finally dropped from my eye unconsciously.. I looked up trembling. "I don't like her so what? I don't like anything about her.. not even a bit." Jinyoung said. I stared at him blankly as my tears continued to fall unconsciously. I wiped my tears. I tried to laugh. "y-y..y-you heard h-him.. haha.. why d-d you have to-- ask.." I said as I tried to smile. "Nothing.. out of curiousity.." MyungSoo smirked. I started to sob. My voice was crying but at the same time I tried to laugh eventhough my tears kept falling. "J-J.. J-Jinyoung-ssi.." I said as I bowed. "S-Sorry for.. d.. d-disturbing you.. not just today but also th-the.. past days.." I said I stood up. "Annyeong." I said as a tear fell from eye.

 

I started walking towards the door. My sobs got louder but I tried to make it softer.. "Eu-EunMi!" Jinyoung called, I tried to ignore it. But it was the first time he calle me without the -ssi on..

I walked and walked.. I don't know where to go.. I suddenly felt a hand on my hand. 

 

Jinyoung's POV

 

"You don't need to follow her" MyungSoo said. "shut up" I said.

I caught EunMi, "EunMi.. w-why are you crying?" I asked, she shoved my hands slowly and she wiped her tears secretly. "I-I'm not crying.." I said, "I'm just sad that.. th-this -is the l-last day for me here.." EunMi smiled, D-Did that hurt her.. does she likes me? "Annyeong J-Jinyoung.. thanks for everything.." She said as she smiled and walked away. "EunMi!" I tired to call her. She turned around. "I-I'm ok.." She said trying to reassure that I don't need to be worried. I'm the worst.. I don't know what I'm feeling about her.. I don't know what this feeling is called.. I can't understand, maybe this feeling means nothing.. guilt? pity? sympathy? pain?

*clap*clap* I heard a clap at the back. "sarang.. sarang.. it's hurts right? love.." MyungSoo smirked.

 

EunMi's POV

 

"EunMi-ah!" I heard Yuri's voice. "What happened??" she asked, I sobbed. "D-Did you confess?" she asked, I moved my head with the "no" sign.. "w-why are you crying??" she asked, I hugged her. I sobbed loudly to let my feelings out. "Yuri! (sobs) I heard his answer... I-I didn't confess.." I said. "I-I don't understand.." Yuri said. I continued to sob as she patted my back..

 

~~~~~~~~

T^T SORRY!! I didn't update! I've been REALLY BUSY!! plus I was also not inspired to write.. T^T SORRY~ *bows* Last month was really tiring.. T^T long story~ XD

 

please comment and subscirbe!! :D sorry if I have typos and for the grammar XD