23

Is being pretty everything?

EunMi's POV

 

I woke up. It was already morning. MyunYi was still sleeping. I slowly carried her. I can't let her sleep here.

I went upstairs to find some guest rooms. There should be one. I opened some doors but I only saw empty and locked ones. I opened the other one. 

I peeked inside and I found out it was Jinyoung's. He was sleeping. I slowly went in. I quietly placed MyunYi beside Jinyoung. MyunYi immediately hugged him, so cute~

I saw Jinyoung's sleeping face >,<

~

I quickly left the room. I took a deep breath. I actually got in his room O//////O..

 

-------

 

I went home. It was already opened. I went inside. I saw my sister on the floor. She was sorrounded with Soju and Alcoholic drinks. "Unnie!" I tried to wake her up. "Unnie! What happened here?!" I saw her face and she has a small bandage on her forehead. "Unnie!! what happened to you?!" I shouted. Her eyes slightly opened. "Oh... EunMi-ah.. I'm sorry I was late.." she said with a tired voice. "Unnie what happened to you?" I asked worriedly. "EunMi-ah.." she started sniffing and sobbing. "EunMi-ah.. because of me.." she started to cry. "B-because of me.. because of me.. he got into an accident.." she hugged me.

Wait.. So she really did have a boyfriend!! "EunMi-ah.. what should I do? I feel so guilty.." she cried and cried. "Unnie.. He won't be happy if he sees you like this." I tried to make her feel better. "How would you know?" she said as she stood up. "How would anyone know?!" she shouted as she throw one empty bottle to the floor. She continued to cry. "Unnie..."

 

--

 

Jinyoung's POV

 

I woke up and I felt a small figure hugging me. MyunYi??? I quickly woke up and wondered how she got here. "E-EunMi!" I realized that EunMi was here. 

I quickly went downstairs. She wasn't there anymore. So she left alread-- O_O! Did she.. Did she get in my room?? O.O... "Jinyoung." I heard my father's voice from the kitchen. I went near him. "Jinyoung. Tell me, Did you cooked this?" he asked. Uh-oh.. He might think I cooked that. "uh.. n-ne.." I said hesitantly. "Lier." he said bluntly. I got startled and looked at him.

"Who was that girl? The one with MyunYi." He asked seriously. "O-Our neighbor.." I said. "Neighbor?" he asked as he stood up from the chair. "Did she cook this?" he asked. "...." I kept quiet. "Jinyoung!" he barked =.= "NE!" I shouted. "I knew it.." he murmured. What's with him?.. "Don't ever get involved with that girl again." he ordered. "Bwo?" I glared at him. He walked away from the kitchen. I grabbed his arms. "Why?" I asked. "Just don't." he said bluntly and pulled his hands off me.

What's wrong with him? Does she hate EunMi??

I followed him. "Yah, tell me the reason. WHY?!" I shouted. He stopped and turned around. "What's your relationship with her?" he asked. "Bwo?.. nothing.." he said. "Do you like her? Do you need her? Do love her?!" he shouted. I kept quiet and looked at him with a shock look. "Ani?" he asked. I just blinked my eyes and looked away. He sighed deeply. "If I'll tell you.. If I'll tell you right now, You won't be able to accept my reason." He said as he looked away and walked upstairs.

I tried to think for a while while standing there. Why do I hate it when I can't be with her? I don't like her. I don't need her... Why can't he tell me the truth? Is it that painful? Is it unacceptable? Is it about me?.. I want to know..

 

MyunYi's POV

 

Why was uncle and Jinyoung-appa arguing?.. It reminds me of my parents.

 

EunMi's POV

 

My sister fell asleep on my bed. I placed a blanket around her. After taking a bath, I changed my clothes.

I left the house. MyungSoo asked me to see him during lunch. I started walking down the neighborhood. "EunMi!!" I heard Jinyoung's voice. I turned around and I saw him in his uniform. Oh yeah.. it's their school day. He ran towards me. He tried to catch his breath when he got near me. "EunMi.." he said as he looked at me. He suddenly paused and looked at me. "What?" I asked.

"Can you stay here in Seoul for a little longer?" he asked. "Eh?.. I can't my mother--" I stopped when he inserted. "Jebal(please).." he said as he looked down. "Wh-What's wrong with you?" I asked. "Huh?.. I-I don't really know.." he said. I looked at him with freaked out look. He's acting real weird. "Stay here arasseo?!" he declared. "A-arasseo!..." I said quickly since he asked for it. He suddenly smiled. O/////////////////O Oh gosh this is making me blush a lot...

"Where are you going?" he asked, his mood seemed to be a lot brighter. "Oh, I want to roam around the city before meeting with--" he suddenly inserted. "That's good!" he said as he placed his arms around my neck. Ow?.. but what the hell O////O... "Let's go." he said as he looked at me and smirked. I loosed my balance with his cuteness but I was able to stand alright. "Are you alright?" he asked. "I-I.. I'M FINE!" I shouted weirdly. It's like I'm having Adrenaline rush.. (if you don't what that means click it ^^) He just smirked again and walked to the bus stop with me. What about school??

~

We went to the park. We joined with some kids playing frisbee. It was really fun and we laughed a lot. We both caught the frisbee. Our hands touched and we quickly moved away. We also played with some small fountain in the park and I tried to get Jinyoung wet by throwing small sprinkles of water at him. He laughed and also threw some water at me. It was really fun >,< Everytime he smiles it makes my hear beat a lot faster. What's happening now was just too good to be true.

We ate some Ice-cream. He intentionally placed a small ice-cream on my face. I gasped. "yah! Jinyoung-ssi!" I shouted. He laughed but then his smile faded away. "Why do you still call me that way?" he asked. "What?" I asked as I tried to clean my face with my hands. "Why do you need to add -ssi on my name.." he said. "Eh?.. I-I mean.. It's weird not to call you that way.." I said. "Just call me plainly by name, Jinyoung." he said. I blushed, "J.." I started. I smirked and looked at him. "Jinyoung!" I shouted and I placed an ice-cream on his face. "YAH!" he shouted.

~

 

We walked together. It was really fun. I feel like I'm dreaming.. "You need to go to school now.." I said. "Eh?.. I don't want to.." he said. "Yah~ You can't graduate if you don't!" I said. "I like it here.." he said as he took a deep breath. My heart raced again. He suddenly stopped and looked at me. I also stopped and awkwardly stand since I can feel his eyes looking at me. "EunMi-ah--" he started but my phone suddenly rang.

"Oh.. MyungSoo-ssi.." I said. "Yah~ Where are you?" he asked. "Oh, I'm going!" I remembered! >,< I almost forgot. I hung up and looked at JinYoung. "I need to go." I said as I looked at him. "MyungSoo?.." his mood went down. "Oh.. ne, he asked me to meet him this lunch.. I almost forgot.." I explained. "Oh.. ok. I'll go to school then." he said. "o-ok.." I said, I felt awkward since his mood went down.. O.O..

 

JinYoung's POV

 

I snapped out when MyungSoo called. Why did I even spent my time with EunMi?? AISH! What's wrong with me??!! I kicked a stone on the floor. I saw a fortune telling shop. I went in there.. It might help me know what's happening to me.

~

"You're life is complicated at this state." the woman said. "Of course.." I said. "There's a girl in your life that can change your complicated life." she said. "G-girl?" I suddenly got interested. "You'll figure it out.." the woman smirked. "Your life is interesting.." she smiled. "Girl! who! who is she?! tell me!" I shouted. "That's the only information I could tell you, I'm not an expert.." she said as she stood up. "Aish.." I cursed and left.

WHAT GIRL?!

 

EunMi's POV

 

"YAH! Why are you so late!" he complained. "Aish! Stop complaining.. You're the one who suddenly asked me to go out.." I said. "What do you want?" I asked as I saw on the chair. We were in a restaurant. "I need to tell you something." he said. "I already ordered since you were late." he said. "Arasseo.." I said. It's my first time to be in a restaurant with someone. 

"This a sudden question.." he said. "But I'll tell you after we eat.." he said. "Mwoya.. It will make the food harder to eat.." I complained quietly. 

~

We left the restaurant and he haven't told me anything. "What is it??" I asked. "Girlfriend." he said. "Girlfriend? aish, I am your fake-girlfriend.. you should tell your mom the truth." I said. "Ani.. I want you to be my real girlfriend." he said. I looked at him in shock. "Bwo?!" I shouted.

 

---------------

o_o.. ok.. was it too short? XD sorry.. I'll update another one tomorrow.. homeworks overload~

PLEASE COMMENT ^^