24

Is being pretty everything?

EunMi's POV

 

"M-mianhe.. yo" I said as I looked away from MyungSoo. "Wae?.. You don't like me?" he asked. I don't know what to answer. "It's ok.. I'll make you like me.." he said as he placed his hands inside the pockets of his jacket. He seemed cool about my answer.

"I need to go.." I said as I quickly left.

Why is he acting like this out of sudden?

 

MyungSoo's POV

 

"Tsch.. she looks really cute when she's nervous.." I said to myself.

 

Jinyoung's POV

 

I went to the bakeshop. I decided not to go to school. When I entered, I saw girls working as waitress. A lot of boy costumers wehre flocking. What's happening here?

"Annyeonghaseyo." A girl greeted with a smile. I tilted my head and looked at the girl. "What's happening here?" I asked. "Oh, you must be his son. Your father wants the costumers to be filled with boys too. The employees where just boys that's why girls usually come here." she explained. "That old man, how can he decide something without my notice.. arasseo, go back to work. I'm leaving." I said. "Wait!" the girl called. "There's a woman who wants to see you.." she said.

~

"Why do you want to see me?" I asked. "Nothing, just want to know how you are doing lately.." MinJung said. "Since when did you care??--" I stopped when I realized something, "Ei, You did that didn't you? What happened in the shop? Those girls.." I said. "Haha... you are really clever.." she chuckled.

Han Min Jung. 31.

She was my fake mother back then. She was young but I actually believed she was my mother. Turned out to be my father's business partner.

"You have grown. I heard, you found out about your.. identity. You weren't your father's bioligical son. Are you fine with it?" she asked. "A bit.. but.. By chance, do you know who my real parents are?" I asked. "Eh?.. I-I don't.." she said as she looked away. "Why are you hiding it from me? I deserve to know.. It's my life after all.." I complained. "It would be better if you won't know.. especially.." she paused.

"Especially what?" I asked. "Nothing.." she smiled and stood up. She took a deep breath and looked at me. "I'm leaving.." she said as she waved. "Yah.." I pointed at her but she continued to leave.

Why is my life so controversal???

-

 

EunMi's POV

 

I went home early. I feel really bored. I saw my sister watching TV. She seemed really sad.

I cooked some instant ramen for her and watched TV with her. "Eonni.. Kwenchana(Are you ok)?" I asked. "Ne.." she said.

"I haven't told him my feelings yet.." she said. "Oh. So it wasn't your boyfriend who got into an accident?" I asked. "Ani.. he has a girlfriend. I'm just a friend who's always there when he needs me." She said. "Owa.. eonni, you are really strong.." I said. "Tsch.. you brat. What were you doing earlier? Weren't you out with a guy?" she teased. "Ani.. it was just a friendly talk." I said.

My phone suddenly rung. It was Jinyoung.

"Y-yeoboseyo?" I said. "Go outside." he ordered. "Eh? wae?" I asked. "I want to see you." he said bluntly. My heart skiped a beat. Why does he say that so casually?! "Eh?? I can't.." I said as I looked at my sister. "It's ok.." my sister said. "A-arasseo!" I told JInyoung.

~

I got outside and I saw him.

"What do you want?" I asked. "Nothing.." he said. "Then why'd you call me out?" I asked. "Yah!" I heard my unnies voice.

She got out from the gate and went beside me as she glared at Jinyoung. "Tell me.." she said. "What?" Jinyoung asked with a confused look. "Do you like my dongsaeng?" unnie said as she placed her arms around me. "b-bwo?!" he shouted. "You like her?" she asked again. "What are you talking about?!" he shouted a bit. "Why'd you call her out?" she asked. "because... MOLLA(i don't know)!!" he shouted. "What do you mean like..." he murmured. "I like girls with honey thighs! and.. and.. S-lines!!" he shouted and left.

"Tsch.." unnie scoffed. "Aish.. unnie!" I shouted at her. "Wae?!" she shouted. I walked angrily inside the house. "Yah! EunMi!" she tried to call me.

 

Jinyoung's POV

 

"Like.. tsch! What is she talking about... Why would I want girls like her? Sure.. she lost weight but I would never like someone like her.." I talked to myself while going home.

"Yah~ oppa!" I saw MinAh outside our house. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "I want to see you!" she smiled. What the heck.. I said that to EunMi earlier.. "Yah.. MinAh.." I called her as I walked near her. "Wae~?" she sung, "Do you like me?" I asked. "Of course!!" she said. "Bwo?!" I shouted. She got frighten a bit. "It can't be! I don't like her!" I shouted. "What's wrong with you oppa?" she asked. 

I looked down at MinAh. She has a nice figure. Pretty face. Silky hair. Why don't I like her? "AISH! MOLLA!" I shouted as I opened the gate of our house and went inside. "Oppa! wait!" MinAh called.

--

 

I locked my room and stayed inside. MinAh kept knocking the door. "Oppa~ are you mad at me?" she asked. 

"I'm not! Just leave me alone!" I shouted. "Mo~ What's wrong with me liking you? You already know that!" she said. "Aish! It's not about that!" I shouted. "Just leave~ hurry!" I ordered. "Arasseo... I like you! Don't forget that!" she shouted. "Aish! leave!" I said.

~

I tried to listen to music to get EunMi out of my head. Why does her image keep appearing in my head?? WAE?!

"AISH!" I shouted. I dropped myself on my bed.

-------------

 

I'll stop here.. =.= my sister keeps on bugging me.. I'l continue tomorrow.. Sorry if I have typos and wrong grammars~

please comment ^^