20 - Something New..

Is being pretty everything?

JinYoung's POV

 

shoot! I didn't give her the stuff toy.. wait.. where did I place the stuff toy.. *GASP* AH!! I left it in her room!!!! no way!! 

 

EunMi's POV

 

I was staring at the cute stuff toy. I looked deeply at it. I pointed it. "You.." I tilted my head. "How did you get here?" I said.

I carried it and looked at it. "This seemed-- oh~ it smells good~" I said. "This stuff toy is really cute.. but I don't know who owns it.." I said to myself. It still has its price.. "9200 won??"

I saw the brand name of the toy. It reminds me of the... CARD!!

I took the card and placed it together with the toy.. "now it makes sense.." I said. "So.. this is for me?? but who gave this?" I said. "hehehehehe~ it's so cute~" I said as I pinched the nose of the bear. I hugged it tight. Did MyungSoo gave this?? =.= Is this his way of apologizing??

~

I went to his house. I knocked. He slide the door open. "oh.. EunMi, what are you doing here?" he asked. "Here, is this how you apologize? making lies that you like me?" I asked. "hahaha~ bwo?" he asked as he tilted his head and looked at me. "This and this." I showed the stuff toy and the card. "ha?? I do not remember giving this to you.." he tilted his head as he looked at the toy and the card. "Ei~ it's not even my penmanship!" he said as he crossed his arms.

 

MyungSoo's POV

 

She said that I gave that toy.. I saw the card. It wasn't my penmanship but it was a familiar penmanship.. oh, JinYoung.. It's JinYoung's! hahaha! that brat! I knew she liked her!

"On second thought.. I did give it to you hehehe!" I said sounding like I really did it. "Bwo?? aish.. fine.. I'll forgive you this time because the toy is cute.. but.. D-Do you really like me?" I asked. "eh? ani-- OF COURSE!" I said. Jung Jin Young.. I'll really take revenge on you..

-

 

Jinyoung's POV

 

I arrived at my house. I entered the house and I heard my father talking to someone.. the heck.. is he laughing??

I went to the living room and I saw my father and MinAh.

"oh! OPPA!" MinAh called as she waved her hands. "Oh.., you're here.. hurry, sit." my father ordered.

I took a sit beside MinAh. "What are you doing here?" I asked MinAh as he clung unto my arms.

"She's here because I want you to start a relationship with her." father said as he removed his glasses. "bwo?" I said bluntly. "Someday when your older you two will get married.. her parents agreed already.." father said. "bwo?!" I shouted as I stood up and shrug MinAh's hand off me. "You are going to inherit my company soon.. MinAh will help you manage it.." father said. "what are you saying-- No way!" I shouted. "You brat, stop shouting at your father." he said. "(Father)A.BEO.JI?? tsch.. ABEOJI??!" I shouted. "You are not even my father!" I exclaimed. "Jinyoung-ah--" he called my name but I inserted him. "You know what?!.. I agreed to come here instead of staying there.. at that country place.. because! because somebody told me the fathers tend to be so protective.. I was crazy of thinking that you were actually worried!!" I shouted.

I took a deep breath and glared at him. He just looked at me with a straight face. "You.." I started. "I hate you." I said bluntly and left the scene. "Jinyoung-ah! JUNG.JIN.YOUNG!" father tried to stop me. I escaped the house as I slammed the door close.

The door opened and I turned back. "YAH!!!-" I stopped when I saw it was MinAh. "o.. oppa.." she pouted. I rolled my eyes as I looked away and bit my lower lip. "Do you hate me?" she asked. I looked back at her. Then I looked away and started to walk fast. "oppa~" MinAh called me with a cute voice. tsch..

 

-

 EunMi's POV

 

3 month later.. It's almost the end of summer

 

I'm outside the house hanging some clothes that were newly washed. It's been months already.. I can feel that I'm no longer in Seoul.

Suddenly, my sight went black. Somebody covered my eyes. "who-who are you?" I stuttered. I heard a deep sigh. My sight went back and I heard a guy speak. "Pabo, I always do that to you.. why do you keep asking who it is?" MyungSoo pouted. "It still gets me.." I said. I'm starting to feel comfortable with MyungSoo.. but I still don't like him..

"need help?" he asked. "No thanks.. I'm almost done.." I said. "hmm.." he looked at me from head to toe. "Now that I think of it.. you've lost a lot of weight.." he said. "eh??" I said as I covered myself with the wet blanket I was suppose to hang. "I did not!" I said as I turned around and continued to hang stuffs~

"You did~ you must have worked a lot." he said. He suddenly took my hand. "See? You already have calluses in your hands.." he said. I took my hand away quickly. "w-whatever!" I said as I went inside the house.

~

I hate how he casually touch me >.< "EunMi-ah~" I heard my mom from the kitchen. "ne!" I replied quickly and went near her. "Can you help me cut those cabbages?" mom asked. "oh! ne!" I immediately obeyed her. "I already enrolled you to a school here." mom said. "Oh~ hehehe I see~" I said. I suddenly felt my phone rung. It was SoYoung. I miss her T^T

"SoYoung-ah~~" I called her name. "EunMi-ah~ we miss you~" I heard SoYoung anf Yuri's voice. "Nado(me too)~" I said. "What are you doing now?" SoYoung asked. "oh.. I'm helping my mom." I answered. "Yah, You always say that you are helping your mom.. aren't you bored there?" SoYOung said. "Aniyo.." I said. "mwoya~" she said.

"Is that your friends?" mom asked. I covered my phone, "ne, eomma.." I said. She just nodded. "Yah~ could you at least visit?" she begged. "I can't~" I said. "tsch, what kind of a friend are you??" she said. "poor." I said. "aish.. I'll pay you!" Yuri shouted in the sidelines. "mwo??" I said. "jebal~ We miss you~ it's so boring here~" she begged. "But my mom.." I said as I looked at my mom. "ASK HER!" SoYOung declared. "A-arasseo!" I said.

"umm... eomma.. they asked me if I could go visit Seoul.." I said. "Why not??" she said. I gasped and smiled. "Eomma! cheongmal??!" I shouted in excitement. "You've really worked hard.. you deserve it.." she said and smiled. "eomma~" I said as I went near her and hugged her. "AAAH!! I can go!!" I shouted in excitement to SoYoung. "AH!!!!! palli! You must be here by tomorrow! arasseo??" she said. "Arasseo!" I said. 

-

I went outside and jumped happily. I kept on screaming. "yah! you are so noisy!" MyungSoo opened the door of his house. I just smiled. "yah.. what's with that expression.." he said. "nothing~" I sang. He walked towards me. "That smile~" he said as he stared at me. "Wae~" I complained. "What's going on?" he asked. "It's none of your business~" I said and continued to smile.

He suddenly pushed me to the wall. I was locked by him. "tell me." he said bluntly. "I-I'm.. I'm going to Seoul.. t-tomorrow.." I stuttered as I tried to avoid his eyes. "mwo?" he said. I pushed him. "Stop doing that!" I complained.

 

MyungSoo's POV

 

No way.. She's going back? He'll meet Jinyoung.. ani. It's ok. I'll show him that EunMi is already THIS close to me...

 

-

 

EunMi's POV

 

I'm really going back.. I don't know what to feel. I'm so happy. I was still riding in the bus. Oh yeah.. School already started here in Seoul.. I just kept on smiling. MyungSoo was beside me. "yah! are you that happy to meet Jinyoung?" he asked. "Ne~" I sang. "eh-- Jinyoung?..." I realized that I'll get to meet him again. My heart suddenly raced. What should I do if I meet him? smile? greet? ignore? >.<

"Yah.. I only mentioned his name and now your staring out of place.." he said. I made a necklace with the seashell he gave me. I looked at the necklace and smiled. "What's that?" MyungSoo asked. I ignored him though. Honestly.. I'm scared to meet him.. who know if he has changed.

 

Jinyoung's POV

 

"Jung. Jin. YOUNG!!!!" the teacher shouted my name. "What's this?!" he asked me as he pointed the board. "Mr. Dong(it means poop)" and I drew a poop on the board. It's funny hahahaha~ "Nothing sir.. Your nickname~" I said as I innocently smiled. "Office.NOW!!!" he shouted.

-

"PABO!" MiYoung scolded me as she kept on slapping my head. She already graduated so she's not wearing a uniform. "I thought you changed already pabo! pabo!" she said as she kept on slapping me. "Yah!" I shouted at her. "omo omo~ now You're going to talk back to your Noona?!" she shouted. "Aish! whatever!" I complained. "If you are going to be called at the office again I'm really going to call EunMi here!" she warned. I paused when she mentioned EunMi. After a few seconds, I stuck my tongue out at her. "Aish!" she complained.

"Oppa~" I heard MinAh's voice. She clung unto my arms. "Annyeong.." I said. "tehe~" she just smiled. "I heard you got detention again~ you should really stop doing that~" she said as she landed her head on my shoulder. "Aigoo!! so chessy~!" MiYoung complained. "Oppa~ I'm hungry~ Let's eat??" she begged. "oh.. sure. I'm a bit hungry too.." I said as I started to walk. "Yah! Jung Jin Young! You'll really leave me here! aish!" Noona shouted.

 

MiYoung's POV

 

That kid got worse.. aish.. what am I suppose to do..

"AAAH!!! EUNMI-AH~!!!!!!!!" I heard a girl shrieked. I searched to where the voice came from. I saw.. omo~ it's EunMi!

She was hugging with 2 girls. There was guy.. I don't know who. Ah! it's Yuri and SoYoung. I walked towards them. "EunMi! You're back!" I called her and I waved. "Unnie!" she smiled. "omo omo omo!! you! You got thinner!" I said. "Really?" she said as she looked at herself. "You're really cute this way~" SoYoung said. "hehe.. really?" she said. "See? I told you! You lost some weight.." the guy said.

"Who are you?" Yuri asked. "oh! I'm Kim MyungSoo! her boyfriend!" he said as he placed his arms around EunMi. "BWO?!" SoYoung, Yuri and I shouted. The guy just smiled. "EunMi! really?" Yuri asked. "ANIYO!" she exclaimed as she shrugged the guy's arms off. "Ei.. you're so clingy~" I said to the guy. "Really? that's good~" he just smiled. tsch..

-

 

EunMi's POV

 

"I'll go check my father! I'm sure he is suprised to see me here again." MyungSoo said as he left.

"EunMi-ah.. Do you still like Jinyoung?" MiYoung-unnie asked. "eh??..n-ne.." I said as I blushed. "aigoo.. young love~" Unnie teased. "Let's walk around~" Yuri said. 

We were walking down the hallway of the school. We were talking about my life and their life during the summer. "hahahaha~ I can't believe I did that!" SoYoung laughed. Suddenly, I heard a familiar voice. "Oppa~ kamsahamnida~" it was MinAh with.. Jinyoung.. JinYoung was smiling and MinAh was clinging into his arms.

We stopped walking and looked at them. Jinyoung noticed me and his smile faded. What should I say?? What should I do?? They both walked towards us. What to do?? What to do?? They are getting closer! "A-annyeo---" I stopped when they just passed by.. "omo.." SoYoung looked at them. He.. He ignored me... O-Of course.. He said he doesn't like me..

"EunMi-ah.." Yuri looked at me. I just stood there.. petrified and I didn't blink even once. "yah! Jung JinYoung!" MiYoung-unnie shouted and followed them.

JinYoung.. why did you ignore me? Is it because I lost weight? Maybe.. he didn't notice me.. aniyo.. he paused when he saw me.. Why??.. Jinyoung-ssi... tell me.. my heart really hurts right now...

---

 

heheheh~ need to sleep now T^T please comment~