Present

He Died

 

I went to the mall with Nara yesterday because she wanted to have some shopping. But while passing the men's clothing section he pops in my mind.

 

And then there's this blue polo shirt that I can't help but to stare and keeps on thinking that this will suit him.

 

 

"Hey, are you going to buy that for your Dad?" Asked Nara.

 

"Yup." Wait what? Sigh.

 

"But it seems so small for him."

 

"No, it will just fit him perfectly."

 

"Okay, if you say say so."

 

 

Then after that short conversation we head to the counter to pay for it.

 

 

"But what I am doing here?" I asked myself walking back and forth in the Engineering building. Don't ask me why because I don't know either.

 

Tsk. I shouldn't have bought this yesterday. Sigh.

 

 

 

"Oh, Haru annyeong!" Said by the palest guy the other day.

 

"Uh.. Hi.

 

 

He rest his elbow on my shoulder and wave his hands. "Hey, Jungkook! Someone's looking for you!"

 

 

Then he rans toward us with the same smile again. "Hello." He said.

 

 

"Haru!!!" Then all his friends approaches me now.

 

"Hi, I'm Jin. I'm the oldest among us." Said a guy who wears pink from head to toe.

 

"I'm Suga. I'm genius." Said the guy who's elbow is still resting on my shoulder.

 

"I'm J-Hope. I'm your angel." Said by a happy-go-lucky guy.

 

"I'm Jimin." Said by the shortest one.

 

"I'm V." He said and do a peace sign and smile with all ears.

 

"And I'm Rapmon." Said by the guy who I think is the coolest. 

 

They all smile at me and seems like they want me to say something.. "Oh, hi. I'm Ha--"

 

And they cut me off. "Yes we know. You're Haru, a freshman from the Literature department." They all said in unison and laugh. I give them a questionable look and Jin, the pink guy said; "You're Jungkook's future girlfriend."

 

"

What?" Jungkook and I said in chorus.

 

"Ah, hyung!!!" Jungkook said with an apple like red face and his friends just laugh and I was there still dumbfounded.

 

"Let's go now, let's leave them alone." Said by the coolest guy and they all started walking but still laughing. 

 

 

 

"I'm so sorry for that. Those punks, really." Jungkook said and sigh. "By the way, I'm Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook." And he smiles again.

 

"No, it's okay." I smiled back. "And I'm Haru. Bae Haru." 

"I know." 

 

"What?"

 

"Oh, nothing. By the way, what brings you in our building?"

 

"Ahh.." I can't answer his question instead I hand him the bag. "Here." I said. "Thank you for the other day."

 

"Oh, but you don't have to do this." He said and open the paper bag. "Wow! It's the top that I've been wanting to buy." He said with an all ear smile. "Thank you!"

 

"I'm glad you like it."

 

"Of course!"

 

"By the way I go to go. I have a class in ten minutes."

 

"Sure. Let's go, I'll send you."

 

"No, no. It's okay."

 

"You sure?"

 

"Yeah. Thank you again!"

 

"You're always welcome." He said before I walk back from him. But after a sec I turn around and our eyes met and he smiles.

 

 

And that smiles gives me an abnormal heartbeat.