Meet

He Died

 

I'm singing happiness when I enter the house when Dad asked me where have I been.


"I just met a friend." I answered him and give him a hug. "Goodnight Dad."


"Goodnight, Princess."

 


I laugh as I remember what happened earlier. Jungkook doesn't know what to do. He find it embarrassing but I find it cute.

 


Dad send me to school again today. I want to introduce him to Jungkook and his friends but he have an urgent meeting this morning so I guess, I could introduce them next time. 

 


"What's with that sheepish smile?" Said Nara as she saw me.


"Nothing." I replied with a tongue out and ran fast to our room.

 

 

 

"I hate you, Haru! I really hate you!" Nara keeps on whining because I didn't told her the answer to question number 8 in our Social Studies test. 

I mean how could she hate me when she got a higher score than mine? Seriously, this friend of mine is crazy.

 

"Haru!" V waved at us and we waved back. They ran to us and we exchanged hellos.


"Mind if we join you for lunch?" Jimin asked and this fellow of mine never made it to 0.1 second to answer, yes.

 

"Hi." Jungkook greeted me and we walk slowly. 

"Hello." I giggles. 


He tsk-ed. "Your lunch is on me, okay?"


"Oh-kaaaay." I replied lazily to and yes, he got teased. His face is now apple-red and he keeps on caressing his neck.

 


"Cute." I blurted out while patting his head.

 

"I'm cute? Thank you!"


"No! You're-- I mean!"


He laughs.. Again, cutely and it makes me wanna pinch him but I ran to our friends fastly before I could make another move to flatter him.

 

 

 

 

 

"You look so happy again today, Haru." Dad said as he got out of the car. And I just nodded and give him a peck.

 

"By the way Dad, I want you to meet my new friends.. Guys!" I call them and they comebto us.

 

I introduces the seven of them and Dad keeps a smile until it was Jungkook. He didn't even had a chance to shake hands with Jungkook because his phone suddenly rang.


"Sorry boys, we got to go.. Nice meeting you." Dad said and enter the car.

"Goodbye Sir, nice meeting you too." The boys said in chorus. 


"Bye guys! See you tomorrow!" I waved at them and Jungkook that kid, winked.

 

Boy!

 

 

Dad said goodbye to the person his talking to the phone, so I asked him. "What do you think about those boys, Dad? I mean-- yes they're boys but--"


"Don't worry, I like them.. as your friend."


"Of course, Dad! They're just a friend." And we both chuckled. 

 

"By the way, Haru, what does their parents do for a living?"


"All of their parents are either CEOs or Director of their companies or their family companies.. Ah, well.. Except for Jungkook."


"Why? What does his parents do?"

 

"Her Mom is a high school  teacher and his Dad used to be a soldier but passed away already. And he got a younger brother." I tell Dad enthusiastically but he just gave me a nod.

 

 

Then.. After that we both get quite. 

 

 

 


I was about to go upstairs when Dad said something that upsets me. "Haru, Princess, stay away from Jungkook."