Weep

He Died

"And what comes to your mind to be friend with that guy?" Dad asked me with full of authority.

"Dad, he's a good man." I answered him while crying.

"A good man? HA-HA-HA!" Then he laugh sarcastically. "Fine! He's a nice man but will it feed you? Now tell me, Haru?"

"But I think I love him.." I said crying.

"It's not love, kid. Stay away from him now!"

"No, Dad. I won't. Never." 

"Leave him or leave here?" Dad asked with greeted teeth.

"I'd rather leave here than to lea---"

*PAK*

I haven't finished my answer yet he slapped me. This is the very firsty time Dad ever hurt me. Well, maybe because this is also the very first time I disobeyed him.

"Get out of my house, now!"

"But, Dad.. Dad, please.."

"Leave!!"

"Dad, this isn't fair, I love him and I love you too, please don't make me choose. Please."

"No, you chose him.. Now leave before I drag you out of the house." He said firmly, eyes closed. It breaks my heart seeing him this way, breaking the heart of the first man I ever loved, my blood and bones.

I turn back at him, I saw him weep an it saddened me more than ever. I wanted to run to him back but I will just hurt him more because I will still choose Jungkook.

I ran out of the house and it started to rain. The rain falls hard as my tears.