Home

He Died

"Jungkook.." I cried as hard as I could when Jungkook opened his door.

"Haru.." Shocked as he is but he still hugged me and let me inside his home.

He walked me to his bathroom and told me to take a shower first. He lend me a towel and pyjamas.

 

He made a coffee after and then I told him everything.

"I'm sorry it was all because of me."

"No, Jungkook, it is because of me. It is my decision."

"But.."

"No more buts.." I told him as I old his hand. "Dad and I will be okay in time. Everything will be fine soon."

"I can be your shoulder then from now on, I don't have lots but I assure you that I will take care of you with all that I have." And he hugged me. "By the way, I'm sorry that my apartment is just so little." And again, the shy Jungkook is back. "You sleep on the bed, and I'll be on the floor."

It's almost an hour now after w went to bed, we can still hear each others heavy breathing. We're both euphoric and scared of what will happen tomorrow. He fake a cough and start telling me his story.

So.. Jungkook is a self supporting student. Student on the weekdays, private tutor on the weekends. He's a full scholar with an allowance that's why he's keeping up with everything. He's also doing some editing jobs so that he can have an extra money. He's all alone. He was just ten when both of his parents died from a car accident. 

He lived with his reltives but he was mistreated, so when he graduated highschool, he ranaay and started anew. Then he applied for a scholarship in our university then he got in. 
 

"Wow." Is all I can say. I admire him more now. He's just so pessimist and strong. Even with all those hardships, he still manage to stay kind and smile.

I think I love him much now.