Smile

He Died

 

"Class dismissed." My History teacher declares and everyone went out the classroom excitedly.

 

"Bye Haru!" Said Nara, my best friend and I also bid my goodbye.

 

 

I'm on my way to the the school's carpark when the pile of books slide from my hand. "Aigoo.." And pick it up one by one but on the last one, someone step up on it. And voices, loud noise and screaming people around me.

 

They're all hurting each other. Punching, kicking, spanking, choking and beating each other to death. 

 

 

 

 

Someone was about to kick me and I close my eyes. "Noo--" 

 

"Are you okay?"

 

"Ah? Ha?" Am I okay? I looked around and we are near the comfort room. I sighed, looked at myself and nod. "Yes, I am."

 

He smiled. "That's good."

 

 

 

"Jungkook!" Someone yelled.

 

"Coming!" The guy with me shouted and smile again at me. "Gotta go."

 

"Thank you." I mouthed and he just smiled again and brush my hair. 

 

"Stay here until everyone's cool, okay?" He added and I nod this time.

 

 

 

 

He's back in the car park area and fighting. I hate naughty guys, you know, like gangster but why do he seems different? Well maybe beacause he saved me.

 

 

"Oh my God!" I screamed as he got a punch on his face. He turned to look from where I'm hiding and got another punch so I let another Omg. He looked pissed and beat the punk who punches him and ran to me.

 

 

"Are you okay, Miss? What hapened?" He asked while checking me.

 

"Yes."

 

He sighed and smiled again. "Good, I thought someone hurt you." He smiled again. "But why did you shouted?" He aked and smiled again. Seriously, is he like a smiling machine or something? 

 

"I was just shocked with those punches." I said as I point his bruises.

 

"Oh? Don't worry, I'm okay." He said and smiled again.

 

"Aren't you hurt? I mean those punches are sure strong?"

 

"It's hella strong and these bruises does not just hurt, the pain stings."

 

"But why do you keep on smiling?"

 

"Because of you." He spills smiling and I got goosebumps. 

 

 

 

"Jungkook, we're done!"

 

"Let's go--

 

"Let's leave now dude.. Oh hi, Haru!"

 

 

 

 

"Hi.. but do l know you?" Everyone laugh about my question. And the shortest one was about to say something but this Jungkook guy, who saved me hurriedly covered his mouth and they said goodbye.

 

 

But before they walked to far Jungkook shouted, "Haru take care, and if ever someone bothered you, just call my name and I'll be there."

 

"You're cheesy, dude!" Shouts the palest/whitest guy and they all laugh. I just waved my hand and rushes to our car.

 

 

 

"A penny for your thought." Said Dad while driving. 

 

"No, thanks." And we both smile.

 

 

 

I looked outside the window again and he's smile's flashes.. Again.