Chapter 2

You don't belong here!

Chapter 2:

“Hey! What’s going on!” You hear yelling coming from the stage. You turn around and see JB, standing up, shouting at the girls in Korean. He doesn’t look too happy. In fact, he looks furious.

You try to stand up but your vision blackens for a second and you feel yourself about to topple back over. But before you could hit the ground for the millionth time, you feel strong arms catch you and hold you steady.

“Hey, I got you. Are you okay?” the masculine voice asks in…english? Wait, you know that voice. You turn your head slightly to look behind you and notice the most beautiful man you’ve ever seen.

“M-mark?” You say in confusion, your voice coming out in a squeak. He smiles that perfect smile of his. Before you could say anything else, you hear JB again. But this time, he’s closer.

“I said, what the hell is going on!” He demands in Korean. The idiot girls look too starstruck to defend themselves. The leader finally snaps out of it before explaining herself. She starts explaining in Korean, but she’s talking so fast, the only words you could pick up were “JB oppa”, “doesn’t belong” and “American”. But even with just those words, it doesn’t take a genius to figure out what she was going on about.

Just then you feel Mark tense up. You look at him and his racial expression changed from being concerned to one that you’ve never seen on his face before. He starts trembling. Just then, he speaks up. In english, to your surprise.

“So what you’re saying is that she doesn’t belong here because she’s American?! Do you remember that I am also from America?!” He exclaims, breathing heavily.

Everyone is stunned into silence. It’s very rare to see Mark so angry, let alone in front of or even towards fans. The girls stand there in utter shock, mouth agape. One of the girls friends turns beat red and speaks to Mark in broken English.

“It different. You live here, in Korea! You Korean idol!” She pleads with him, not wanting her precious Oppa to yell at her like that. Mark just looks at her like she grew a second head.

“You’re telling me that I’m different because I live here? So if she lived here, it would be different as well?” He gives her a cold glare.

The group of girls cower against each other in fear as each member of Got7 glare at the group of girls. Unfortunately you aren’t able to bask in this joyful moment of those girls getting ripped on, as your vision starts to fade.

You touch the place where you hit your head, bringing more blood onto your fingers. “U-um, M-mark?” You stutter, as you show him your hand. He looks at the blood and panics. He gestures over to Jinyoung, saying something in Korean. The boy nods and rushes over to you, grabbing your other arm and dragging you to backstage.

Jackson, BamBam and Youngjae follow you, as JB and Yugyeom stay behind with security to deal with the group of girls and the rest of the crowd.

“Jackson, call the ambulance,” you hear Mark mutter to Jackson in English. The last thing you remember is Mark and Jinyoung laying you down, your head in Marks lap and BamBam holding your hand before your vision goes black.