Chapter 6

You don't belong here!

A/N: Holy I forgot about this account... wow I am SO SORRY. But I had made another account that will become my main, Gaiyofanfiction. Please check it out! Here's the next chapter. I promise I'll finish it this time haha

Chapter 6

        “Mark, what do you mean you have an idea?” You tilt your head in confusion.

        The smile on his face gets wider. “I think I know of a way for you to stay in Korea.”

        You blink. “How is that possible? I’m not a citizen here.”

        He leans in closer to you. “Okay, so here’s my idea. You could work for JYP! You know stage production and how to write music. JYP could get you on a worker’s VISA so you can live here while working for him! Then you won’t have to leave us!” He sounds so excited.

        You just stare at him as if he’s lost his mind. “Okay, well first, I can’t write music, I write lyrics. And second, what makes you think JYP would go for that? I’m some nobody from a foreign country.”

        Mark frowns but is persistent. “JYP is actually a really nice company. PDnim will love you!” He smiles wide.

        You shake your head. “I don’t know about this, Mark. I don’t think it’ll fly.”

        He stares at you with determination. “I can get this to work, okay? Tomorrow, meet me at the JYP building. We have practice, so the manager will be there. I’ll talk to the boys, they love you and will surely help me.”

        You sigh in defeat. “Alright, you win. I guess I have nothing to lose.” Mark squeals in excitement, making you laugh.

        The rest of the date went well. You talked about everything about each other. Your childhoods, family and how you got where you were today. It was finally time to go back to your hotel. This time, Mark went with to make sure you got home safe.

        The car ride was silent, but not uncomfortable. Although you did turn red when he grabbed your hand to hold it. Once the car reached the hotel, you turned to Mark. “I had a really amazing time with you. Thank you for this, Mark.”

        He nods and smiles. “I did too. Thank you for coming with. And thank you for agreeing to be my girlfriend, Jagi.” You blushed bright red at his new name for you.

        He then leans forward, bringing his face closer to yours. Before you knew it, Marks lips were upon yours, making your breath hitch. The kiss only lasted a few seconds but those few seconds were absolutely amazing. ‘He tastes so good.’

        He pulls back and smiles. “Sleep well, Jagi. I’ll see you tomorrow.” You nod your head, unable to speak. He chuckles at your speechlessness.

        With that you exit out of the car and walk up to your room. Once inside, you flop down on the bed. After a few moments of silence, you squeal and roll around like the fangirl you are.

        This really was the best night of your life. Mark asked you to be his girlfriend! you never thought this would happen in a million years. Then, you remembered what you were supposed to be doing tomorrow. You groan in frustration and cover your face with your pillow.

        How the hell were you supposed to convince the head of one of the biggest idol companies in South Korea to take you in as an employee and heep you in the country?

Back at the Got7 dorm

        “So? What do you guys think?” Mark asks the rest of Got7. After your date, he decided to talk to the boys right away. The sooner he can convince them, the better and easier it will be to convince the rest of the company.

        Most of the group was with Mark right from the start. They all really like your company and they also really like seeing Mark so happy and passionate about something. The only problem was, JB wasn’t entirely convinced.

        “Mark, I love seeing you so happy and I do like Y/N. She’s very kind. But I don’t know if we can convince JYP to sponsor her to live in South Korea just because you decided to ask her out.” JB gives Mark an unconvinced look.

        Mark shakes his head and frowns. “It’s not like she wouldn’t be beneficial to the company. She has worked in stage production, so she can help with shows. She also write lyrics! She’s perfect for the job.” He pleads with the leader.

        JB just stares at him in silence for a moment. After thinking, he sighs. “Alright, you seem to have thought this through. We will talk to the head of the company tomorrow.” He smiles at his friend.

        Mark lets out a sigh of relief as the rest of the members grin and discuss future plans with the possibility of a new employee.