Chapter 3

You don't belong here!

Chapter 3:

You groan as you try to move your hands and feet. You can feel yourself covered in a blanket and on a bed. Confused, you slowly open your eyes. Everything is blurry at first but after blinking a couple times, everything becomes clear. You notice you’re inside a hospital room. You sit up against the wall, holding your aching head.

“Woah, there. Don’t move so fast, we don’t want you to pass out again.” You hear a voice speak to you.

You look around confused before your eyes land on the owner of the voice. You squeak very loudly when you realize who is talking to you.

“It’s alright. I’m sorry if I scared you.” Jackson put his hands up in defense.

You pull the blankets up to your chest. “J-jackson Wang, w-what are you doing here?!” you squeak out in shock.

Before he could reply, in walks the last person you thought you’d ever see. “Hey, you’re finally awake!” Mark smiles that y smile of his.

You shriek quietly and pull the blankets up further to your chin. “M-m-mark T-tuan, W-what are you d-doing here?!” you breathe out.

Before he could also reply, in walks…oh boy. You pull the blanket up even further as you see the rest of Got7 file through the door. “G-got7, w-what the heck are all of you doing here?!” you loudly squeaked out, half hiding beneath the blankets.

The seven boys looked at each other and laughed. JB walks up to you and smiles, saying something in Korean. You were only able to catch “hurt” and “meet”. Luckily, BamBam walks up to your other side and translates.

“He said, because you got hurt at your fan meet, of course we would be the ones to make sure you’re alright.” He gave you a smile that only BamBam could pull off.

Just then, Yugyeom speaks up in Korean, “You’re also really cute.”

BamBam goes to translate but you stop him. “I’ve learned enough Korean to know what he said,” you interject, turning as red as a tomato, which made all the members chuckle.

This time Jinyoung speaks up, after seeing him talking to the doctor. The group nods in agreement. You look over to Mark or Jackson for translating help.

“The doctor says we should let you rest for a little while longer,” Mark explains. “But, later tonight, the group and I would like to take you to dinner, to say sorry about what happened.” He smiles at you, making your stomach do flips. “You can also tell us more about yourself.”

You nod, not knowing what to say, considering the Got7 just asked you to dinner. The boys nod and say their goodbyes.

“We’ll be back around 9:30 to pick you up.” Mark smiles. He heads for the door. But before he leaves, he turns to look at you again. “Oh, and Yugyeom was right. You are very cute.” Mark winks, taking his leave.

You sit there for a moment, taking everything in. The fan signing, getting hurt, waking up in the hospital to Got7 being there, Yugyeom calling you cute. And finally Mark agreeing and winking at you. Oh man… that wink… And with that final thought, you faint once again, but with a very different feeling in your head.

TIME SKIP:

“So, Y/N, where are you from?” Jackson asks as he sips his water.

‘I can’t believe I’m actually sitting here with THE Got7 at a Korean restaurant!’ You fangirl to yourself.

After waking up in your hotel room, you remembered that you had a dinner date with your favorite kpop group. Unfortunately, considering you weren’t in your hotel room, you only had the current clothes for dinner tonight. Luckily, you always carry some touch up makeup and a small brush with you. So you were able to make yourself look somewhat presentable and went to sign your discharge papers. By that time, the car was already out front to pick you up.

“Y/N?” Jackson says. You weren’t paying attention.

‘And now here I am, with Got7.” You sigh in happiness. “And Mark. I can’t believe it!”

“Hello, earth to Y/N,” Jackson waves his hand in front of your face. Instantly, you snap back to reality and notice the entire group staring at you. You whimper in embarrassment and cover your reddening face.

“O-oh, s-sorry everyone. I was in my own head.” You squeak out quietly. The booys look at eachother before busting out laughing.

“You’re so adorable, Y/N-ah.” BamBam cooed, making your face turn even redder. You puff out your cheeks in a huff at his words which in turn made Got7 laugh even more.

Shaking your head, you turn back to Jackson. “I-i’m sorry. What was your question?”

Jackson stops laughing but continues to smile. “I asked where you are from.”

You smile back. “Oh, I’m from Chicago.” Your answer brought a lot of oohs from the group members.

“You know, we were in Chicago a few months ago. Why didn’t you just see us then?” Mark asks.

You looked at the group of idols with a serious face, making them listen closely to your answer. Jackson is getting ready to translate to JB, Yugyeom, Jinyoung and Youngjae.

You take a deep breath as you begin your explanation. “Well, I live by myself. My parents passed away over a year ago due to a car accident. I didn’t really have many friends nor family in the area, so I had to start taking care of myself. I found a job I work well in. I found out you guys were performing in the city on the day I had an 8 hour overnight shift. I knew I wasn’t able to make it and I was really upset about that. I’ve been wanting to see you guys live for so long. So, I looked up to see if you were going to be in any other state I would be able to travel to. Just my luck, Chicago was your last stop.” You pause as you look at the group members. They nod in understanding, some with sad looks on their faces.

You continue. “After I scrolled through your tour dates, I saw that you’d be performing in Seoul AND doing a fan meet in a few months from that time. So, I found a second job to help pay for flight and hotel costs.” You then say your next sentence in broken Korean. “I took a Korean class too but wasn’t able to learn very much.”

The members look at each other before turning back to you. There was a combination of looks from Awe to sadness.

“Wow, that’s some story, Y/N.” Mark looks at you in admiration. You smile back at him.

“You came all here just for us?” Youngjae asks in broken English. You nod back at him. He runs over to you and gives you a tight hug, to your surprise.

JB says something to Jackson in Korean, who turns to you. “So, we all assume that you have tickets to see us in concert tomorrow?” You nod, blushing. “Well, we would like to offer you a better seat in the front and a backstage pass.”

You look at them in pure shock. Why would they do this for you? “R-really? You’re serious?”

The group nods. BamBam speaks up. “We like you. You really nice, cute and you flew all the way to Korean and worked so hard just to see us. We’re honored.” The group of idols smile. You tear up a  little and bowed your head in thanks.

The rest of the night goes by nicely. You ask them how the rest of their tour went and where they liked performing the best.

Just then, Mark speaks up. “So, Y/N, I wanted to say this at the meet. But I really like your shirt.” He smiles and wiggles his eyebrows knowingly. You look at him in confusion for a second. “So, I’m your bias, huh?” Your eyes go wide, now remembering that his name is on the back of your shirt. You blush like mad as he winks at you, his cocky but y smile grows wider.

“Y/N-ah, why don’t you have a shirt with my name on it?” You’re able to understand what Yugyeom says, making you and the rest of the group laugh.