Chapter 4

You don't belong here!

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry it has taken so long to post this chapter. I’ve started my new job and I’m working 8 hour shifts. I know how it feels to read a fanfiction that you actually like and it never gets finished. I’m never one to do that, so I promise, this WILL get finished. I also have another one in the works. A Got7!gang x Reader fic that my friend and I are co writing together, so stay tuned! Anyway, here you go!

Chapter 4:

“Thank you so much, everyone,” you say in Korean as you bow. You really do appreciate everything Got7 did for you. The group of idols smile at you and begin their farewells.

“We expect to see you tomorrow for the concert, so don’t forget about us!” Jackson dramatically expresses to you.

You laugh at his antics. “Of course I wouldn’t forget. That’s why I flew to South Korea in the first place.” You wink at him playfully, catching him off guard and making him faintly blush. The boys laugh at this exchange as they all wave you out of the restaurant. Unbeknownst to you, Jackson nudges Mark and gestures toward your retreating figure. Mark nods at him and follows you out the door.

“Hey, Y/N, wait up!” You turn to see Mark running after you, making you blush. You wait for him to catch up before you both continue walking. It’s silent for a bit, but not uncomfortable.

When you both reach the car, you turn to him and bow your head. “Thank you again for helping me at the meeting. And for dinner. It was a nice welcome to the country.” You smile at him, making him turn pink.

Mark smiles back and nods. “Of course. I hate it when people bully others. Besides, us Americans need to watch each others backs.” He nudges you playfully, making you laugh.

Suddenly he looks very nervous. You tilt your head. “Are you okay, Mark?” You ask confused.

He nods and rubs the back of his neck. “Yeah. I, uh, just wanted to ask you something...” He trails off.

You wait for him to continue, When he doesn’t, you nod an encouragement. He gives you a small smile and takes a breath. “I was wondering i-if you, um, wanted to possibly go to dinner with me after the concert tomorrow night?” He smiles nervously.

You blink and just stare at him. “Um...what?” you ask in pure shock, not sure if you’re hearing right.

He laughs nervously. “Yeah, I just think you’re pretty cool and I’d like to get to know you more. Without the other guys around. I-if you want to.”

You nod your head slowly. “Y-yes! I-I would love to.” Your face turns three shades of red, making him chuckle.

Mark nods his head feeling a little more confident. “Good. Meet me backstage tomorrow after the show.” He leans close to your face and lightly touches his soft lips to your bright red cheek. He winks and heads back inside the restaurant. You stand there in utter shock, trying to process what just happened. Not only did The Mark Tuan just ask you out, but he also just kissed you.

Not realizing how long you were standing there frozen, the driver peeks his head out the window. “Miss? We go back now.” You snap out of it and nod, climbing into the car. All the way back to the hotel all you can think about is what tomorrow is going to be like.

Time Skip

‘Damn. I’m here two hours early and the line is still hella long.’ You groan to yourself. You were really hoping to have gotten there early enough so you didn’t have to deal with those types of fans again, noticing the weird looks you were already being given.

‘Man, they really aren’t going to like what I’m about to do next.’ You mentally facepalm. Sighing, you walk straight to the front of the line, making a lot of the crazy fan girls yell. Trying your best to ignore them, you walk up to the security by the door and tell them your name and show them your backstage pass. They nod and open the door for you, which in turn did NOT make the line of fans happy, as they started screaming and pushing.

Once inside the quiet building,you take a deep breath to calm your anxiety. You really hate situations like that. Looking around, you find the sign to the direction of backstage. Once you arrive, you show your backstage pass to the security again. They look you up and down before nodding and letting you pass. You bow your head in thanks.

Backstage was huge. The staff was running back and fourth making sure everything will go smoothly for tonight. You look around trying to spot the boys. Suddenly, you hear your name.

“Y/N-ah!” you turn around to see BamBam walking towards you with a smile You smile back and wave.

“Annyeonghaseyo, BamBam!” You greet happily. He opens his arms and hugs you tight.

“Follow me, the boys have been waiting to see you again!” He grabs your hand and drags you to a separate room. Once inside, you look around and notice all the make-up artists, stations and racks full of clothes. There were staff all over, making the necessary preparations for the show in two hours.

“Hey, guys, look who’s here!” BamBam says loudly over the bustle. Everyone’s head turns in your direction, making you turn red. The group of idols smile and come over to greet you with hugs, making you smile.

“Yay! Y/N-ah is here!” Jackson jumps to hug you. He’s followed by Youngjae who hugs you tightly, asking ‘How you feel!’ which, you told him you feel great. Yugyeom is next and squeezes you tight, lifting you off the ground in the process. JB smiles at you and give you a small hug as to not hurt you, knowing how hard Yugyeom likes to hug. Jinyoung hugs you tight as well, saying hello. Mark comes up to you last and smiles, hugging you tightly but not too tightly. His hug lasts longer than the rest, making you smile into his shoulder.

He releases you and blushes. “So, um, you excited for the show?” He asks trying to hide the fact that he touched you the longest.

You nod and smile at him. “Very much so. I’ve been waiting for this for months now.”

The boys all nod. “Hey. Y/N-ah. I like you shirt!” Youngjae says in english, making the boys look at it and agreeing. You look down at it and smile. It was your favorite shirt you had. It was a black tight V neck and it had all the members in chibi form drawn onto it, with their names underneath. The back said ‘Got7′ in large glow in the dark green letters.

“Thank you! I made it.” You smile proudly. The members gasp in admiration.

“Wow! So amazing!” Yugyeom says in english, making you laugh.

“Y/N! Can you make me one!” Jackson asks, bouncing excitedly.

“Me too!” Jinyoung raised his hand.

“I want one too!” BamBam smiled wide. All the members start getting excited, wanting a custom shirt from you.

You laugh as you nod. “Okay okay, I will since you all asked me.” They let out an excited ‘YES!’ all together.

Just then, their manager came up to them and spoke in Korean. The group of boys nod. “So, unfortunately Y/N, we gotta start getting ready to get on stage.” Mark says unhappily. You nod in understanding and smile.

“That’s alright. I can’t to see you guys on stage! I’ll be right there cheering you on!” You smile wider, making the boys laugh. You all said your goodbyes. But before you could leave, Jackson turned to you.

“Y/N! Before you go, I just wanted to ask something. We forgot to ask you at dinner who your bias wrecker was!” Jackson wiggles his eyebrows. At the sound of ‘bias wrecker’ coming out of his mouth, the boys stop and stare at you, anticipating your answer.

You instantly blush. “Yaaah, do I gotta do this right now?” The whole group nods fast. You groan and sigh in defeat. “Alright. If you want the truth. My original bias wrecker was... Jackson.” You say, making him yelp out a victory. “However.” This made him stop and look at you again. “After learning more about you guys and watching videos on youtube, I’m sorry but, Jinyoung pushed you right out of that spot with his pure savageness and cuteness.” You turn to look at Jinyoung, who turned bright red after hearing your answer. (Poor Jackson sits in the corner, mending his broken heart)

Yugeyom speaks up. “Y/N-ah, what about me?” He whines in Korean, thankfully you understand.

You giggle. “Honestly, you all could be complete bias wreckers. But, I have a soft spot for Jinyoung and an even bigger soft spot for my Bias, Mark.” You blush as you turn to look at Mark, who winks at you, red faced. The boys nod in satisfaction, poor Jackson still not over his hurt pride.

“Well, on that note, I better be going. I wish you guys luck! Fighting!” You say with a raised fist and a wink. You turn around and walk back out and head to the stage.

Behind you, Mark grabs one of the security guards and speaks to them in Korean. “Can you please watch out for her and make sure nothing happens to her? I don’t want another incident like at the fan meeting.” The guard nods and follows you out. Mark watches, hoping that you’ll be okay in that crowd.