Chapter 1

You don't belong here!

Chapter 1:

“Now boarding flight 22A, Chicago, IL to Seoul, South Korea. Passengers, please have your boarding passes out and read.” You stand up quickly upon hearing the announcement. Grabbing your carry-on, you present your ticket to the lady at the gate. You walk down the ramp onto the plane and take your seat next to the window.

As the rest of the passengers arrive, you anxiously think about the venture you have set on. You are flying to South Korea to finally be able to see your favorite Kpop group in person, Got7. They had come to Chicago a few months ago but to your dismay, you were working that night and couldn’t make it. You were so upset, you decided to look up the rest of their tour dates to see if you could travel within the country to see them. Of course, just your luck, their USA tour had just ended. You were heartbroken. But while scrolling through the page, you find out they will be doing a fan signing and a concert in a few months in Seoul.

So, here you are, after working two jobs to save money for your flight and hotel, you’re on your way to see then in person. You also spent those few months attempting to learn Korean as best you can but you were only able to learn a few phrases. You groan and hit your head on the seat in front of you. “This was probably a bad idea,” you mumble, second guessing yourself. Before you can do anything about it, the flight attendants have closed the door and told everyone to buckle up, just as the plane starts moving.

‘Well, guess it’s too late now.’ You sigh and lay your head back against the seat. ‘Might as well get some sleep’. You close your eyes and sleep for as long as you can on this terribly cramped plane.

TIME SKIP

‘Finally.’ You sigh in relief as you exit the plane and into the terminal. That was the most uncomfortable and longest flight of your life. 

Feeling a little bit better, you finish your airport experience by picking up your suitcase, going through customs and getting your passport stamped. You then walk outside to where there are taxis lined up on the street. You grab the closest taxi and lug yourself and your large suitcase into the back.

“Seoul Olympic Parktel, please.” You say in Korean. The driver nods and drives off to your hotel location. You want to enjoy the sights but you can’t help but be anxious about meeting one of your favorite Kpop groups in person.

Before you knew it, your taxi had arrived at your hotel. You say thank you as you pay the man. After he drives off, you turn to the building. ‘Woah’ you think as you look up. It was one of the largest hotels you’ve ever seen. 

You look at the front doors and make your way into the lobby. The woman at the front desk looks up. Taking in your appearance, she gives you a small smile. “How can I help you?” She asks in a thick accent. You sigh in relief that she can speak english.

“Hi, check in for Y/F/N, Y/L/N” You smile back. She nods as she looks up your name on the computer.

“Yes, Ms. Y/L/N. You’ll be staying in room 334, on 3rd floor for four nights. Here is room key.” She hands you a key card as you sign the necessary forms. You bow your head in thanks and head to the nearest elevator.

As soon as you make it to your room, you collapse onto our king size bed. The jet lag slowly wants to kick in but your know you have to get ready for the fan meet later this evening. You look at the clock as it read 10am. Okay, you have about 7 hours to unpack, shower, eat something and get ready before you have to leave. Plenty of time.

You grab your ihome and ipod and set it on the night stand. You turn on your Got7 playlist and last their music as you go through everything you need to do to get ready.

TIME SKIP

Finally you were ready to go meet them. You look yourself over in the mirror once more. You have on your black ripped skinny jeans, black and white converse and your Got7 shirt with your Bias’ name on the back.

Taking a deep breath, you grab your autograph book and purse and head out the door. The location for the fan meet was only about half a mile away at the Olympic Handball Gymnasium, so you decided to walk. You can already see a line starting to form, so you get to the end of the line. A few girls file behind you, giving you weird looks but you try to ignore them.

After a few minutes, the event staff opens the doors to the venue. All the attendees walk in a single file line, handing their tickets to the ticket taker. You get one of the seats in the front row, lucky you. But unlucky for you, so did the girls who were giving you the weird looks. You groan as you slump into youer chair.

‘Remember, Y/N, you’re here to see them. Ignore those girls.’ You nod to yourself and straighten your back.

After about an hour, everyone is seated. Your fiddling with your hands trying to keep your anxiety in check. All of a sudden, the lights dim in the room as the small stage lights up. All the fans around you start screaming. You cringe, trying your hardest not to pay attention to the ear splitting screams.

“God damn screamers,” You mumble. But you quickly shut up as you atch each member file on stage. Your eyes lit up as you watch all of them stand behind their designated chairs, smiling into the crowd of fans. But your eyes land on your ultimate bias, Mark Tuan. Damn, how could a boy be that perfect, you’ll never know.

JB smiles at the crowd of fans and raises his hand. He nods to the rest of the group to greet everyone. “Hana dul set, Come and get it Got7″ the entire group says, bowing to their fans. They take a seat as you clap along with the irritatingly loud screaming fans.

The first half hour, the boys sang a few of their songs and goofed around. By that, you mean Jackson and BamBam doing funny little skits, Yugyeom bothering Jinyoung and JB, and Youngjae and Mark dying laughing at the rest of them. Then they started the fan signing to make sure everyone had time to meet the idols. The first row of seats went first, which meant you. You all stand up and move to the side to stand in line. Of course Mark was the second seat on stage, next to JB, so you get to meet him right away.

You swallow the large lump in your throat and fumble with your autograph, book, dropping it. It hits the ground with a loud thud, making a few heads turn to look at you. Red faced, you bend over to pick it up. But suddenly, two hands shove you from behind and make you fall forward. You stand up trembling as you hear giggling coming from behind you. You turn to see those same girls from earlier laughing at you. One of them gives you a cold smirk and says something in Korean you can’t understand. You quickly turn around and hold your book close to your chest as you get closer to the stage.

You feel another shove as you walk up the steps, causing you to trip. Your autograph book flies out of your hands and once again lands on the floor. As you reach for it, a foot blocks your path, landing on your poor book. You look up to see the same girl who pushed you the first time.

You give her a glare as you stand up. Dusting yourself off, you cross your arms, trying not to show  you’re affected by this. “Can I have my book back please?” you say quietly.

The girls look at each other. The main girl picks up the book. Instead of handing it to you, she rips out the pages. Hearing the deafening noise of all your BTS, Big Bang and Block B autographs being torn, your heart tears along with it. Tears form in your eyes as you watch the pieces of papers float to the floor. You don’t notice that it had caught the attention of a lot of people in the room, including JB, Mark and Jackson who were the closest to the line. They continue to meet their fans but watch you and the girl carefully.

You clench your hands, trying very hard not to break down and cry. The girl then throws the rest of the book at you and laughs. She smirks at you and speaks again in Korean, but this time you can catch a few words. You hear something like “leave” and “belong” but that’s about it. She notices you clench your fists and and shoves you once more. You hit the steps very hard, hitting your head on the step with a loud crack, you become dizzy and touch where you hit your head and feel something wet. You bring your hand to your face and see the red liquid.

“Hey! What’s going on!” You hear yelling from the stage. You turn around and see JB standing up, shouting at the girls in Korean. He doesn’t look too happy. In fact, he looks furious.