Can't get over you

Will You Ever Love Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 when Jiyong woke up he couldn't find anyone in his arms but he could smell something beautiful in his kitchen. 
He quickly got up and went to the bathroom inside the room itself. 
He came outside with a towel and sat on the bed he slept on before. He smiled as he thought how he held her last night. 
Maybe they could get along together. 
He thought about her behavior from before. 
He was the one who mistreated her but not her. 
Jiyong was angry because his father forced him to marry a girl who wasn't his choice. He was shocked to see that she was this beautiful. 
When his father told Jiyong that he was going to marry a girl who was his father's friend's daughter. He was angry because his father gave him to this girl. 
He thought that the girl would have been ugly as and that's the reason why no one married her. 
For Jiyong, relationships meant models or . 
He had dated many girls after kiko and he was never serious and marrying Chaerin all of a sudden was a huge thing for him. 
When he first saw her,  he was shocked. She was the most beautiful girl he had ever met or seen. He had seen many models...  All skinny. 
But Chaerin was a different thing inside and out. She knew how to cook and she had the most beautiful body ever. 
He didn't think much about why didn't Chaerin get married to a guy. 
After thinking a little bit he went downstairs to meet his wife who was in the kitchen. 

Chaerin was humming a song. 
He smiled and looked at her from a distance. 
He recognized that she was humming a song by Selena Gomez. 
-Same old love? 
Chaerin looked at him and smiled. 
-Uh yes. Chaerin was slightly embarrassed as he caught her off guard. 
-You sing very good actually. Jiyong complimented. 
-I do? Chaerin turned more redder now. 
-Uh huh. What other songs or artists d'you like Chaerin? 
-Well there are a lot to be honest....  Like Beyonce, Rihanna, Eminem, Lil Kim and lot of bands like The script, Cold Play and Maroon 5.. I love music a lot actually. She smiled. 
-Whoa that's a hell lot of a list! There's a lot of stuff I don't know about you eh? 
-Uh huh. She replied as she put the plates on the table.
Chaerin and Jiyong talked about their interests and hobbies. Jiyong told her his obsession with cars and basketball. 
Chaerin also shares her hobbies as well her likes. They both were trying their hardest to get along with each other as they have no option either. 

It was in the evening and Jiyong asked Chaerin something -
-Chaerin can you do me a favour? 
-Yes why not? 
-I want you to go the store and get some groceries. 
-yup! I've got this Jiyong. 
-thanks Chaerin! BTW right now I'm going with my friends outside so I'll be back late I guess? 
-Yup come whenever you want! 

Chaerin was quite happy because of the progres

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter