Mumma

Will You Ever Love Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 That night Jiyong and Chaerin had their dinner and Jiyong was quiet happy with what was happening. They had dinner, played a couple of games and watched TV even though they were on the opposite teams, he liked it. 
As for Chaerin, she was again in her thoughts about how her life has turned out these past few years. 
Jiyong couldn't even notice that Chaerin was sad because Chaerin was an expert in hiding her feelings. Only Dara knows how Chaerin really feels. 
At 1 o'clock both went to bed. Chaerin wanted to sleep alone but she didn't want to destroy what they had now. 
JiyongBe slept on the opposite side but he didn't put his hand on her. Well he would when she would be soundly asleep. 
At 2:30 Am Jiyong felt something was moving and opened his eyes and switched on the lights. 
He looked at Chaerin and he saw her fidgeting and sweating. Cold sweat to be precise. He noticed tears coming out of her eyes too. 
He could see her that she was crying in sleep. 
He was about to wake her up but she suddenly shouted 
-Kris! No! Please no! You'll be fine don't go! 
And she woke up. 
She sat straight and was breathing very heavily. Jiyong saw how the colour of her face was drained.
 He quickly brought a glass of water for Chaerin. 
She took it and just took a sip and ran to the bathroom because she couldn't control her tears. Jiyong was shocked. He didn't know that his wife had nightmares. 
She went inside and splashed some water to control her tears. 
She quickly sat down on the bathroom floor and ran her hand through her hair. 
-It hurts...  A lot Kris why did you leave? She said in a meek voice. 
After 10 minutes Jiyong went and knocked on the door. She opened it. 
Jiyong still had the glass of water. 
He stretched his hand and gave it to her. 
Chaerin smiled weakly and drank the remaining water. 
-Are you OK now? 
-I'm sorry for the trouble Jiyong. 
-Hey I didn't ask you that. I asked of you were OK or not. Said Jiyong who was super concerned. 
-Uh yeah I'm OK. She gave him her best eye smile. 
-Well does this happen to you always? 
-haha yeah...  I'm used to it so no need to worry. This... Umm this will take some time and I'll be OK. Actually Jiyong I was actually thinking if you wanted to sleep separately because uh.... I have this habit of waking up like this so it will be a problem. 
-Say what? We're making some progress here Chaerin. I can sleep with you and it won't hurt to bring a glass of water for you. And what do you mean by "Im used to it"? Don't you think you need to visit a doctor? Said Jiyong clearly not liking the idea of his now wife. 
-I was just saying that Jiyong. You're a CEO and you can't risk your sleep. 
-Well that's none of your concern. Snapped Jiyong. 
-Listen Chaerin. I think you should go and get a bath and we'll talk about this. You go and I'll get you your clothes. 
Jiyong was trying to give her time to think. 
-Uh... OK. 
Chaerin went to take a bath and Jiyong opened the wardrobe and saw no clothes Inside. 
He then saw the suitcase and opened it and took out a tank top and booty shorts. 
He smiled as he remembered her wearing that in mino's house. 
As he closed the suitcase and slid it under the bed, he saw a box. 
He took out the box and was about to open it but he heard Chaerin calling 
-Yeah I'm coming Chaerin. 
He kept the box under the bed and went near the door and handed over the clothes. She wore them and came out. 
She saw the  watch. It was 3:45 am already. 
-Maybe you should sleep Jiyong? I mean it's still 3:45 in the morning right? 
-Nah. I'm going to my room for some work. I think you should sleep not me Chaerin. 

Jiyong quickly led Chaerin to her bed and switched off the lights and exited her room. 

He went to his room and quickly called Dara. 

-Hello? Jiyong? What are you up to? It's 3 in the morning! He heard Dara whining. 
-Well I'm sorry but today Chaerin got a nightmare. 
-When? She said it with slight hint of w surprise He rose his eyebrow because of the sudden change in dara's voice. 
-Just an hour before? She was crying and sweating. I think she has some mental issues and she needs to be taken care off. Don't tell me that's why she couldn't get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter