Stay

Will You Ever Love Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chaerin. How do you like your coffee? 
-Yah! I told you that I'll make it for you. Now get out of the kitchen! Shouted Chaerin. 
Minho covered his ears. 
-You've always been like this? He asked. 
-Yes. Always. Chaerin showed her smile with her teeth. 
-Yah it's night already. Let's go to bed. 
Chaerin and minho slept on different beds. And minho would retaliated. 
He chuckled. 
Flash back:
Chaerin called minho after her husband's bad encounter with her. 
-Minho. 
-Omfg look who called?! It's Kwon Chaerin! 
-minho I want you to pick me up from my house. I'm sick. 
-huh? Where's your billionaire husband? 
-He won't take care of me. Come to my House  minho. 
-Yes. I'm on my way Chaerin. 
Chaerin went to the hospital with him and narrated her story. He asked her to stay with him and she gladly accepted his request. 
And Chaerin is at minho's. 

Jiyong doesn't even know who minho is and Dara is no where going to tell that. 

It's been 2 days since Chaerin hasn't been home. He's been drinking vodka as he's not eating anything made by his wife. 

Everyone in the office is also worried about their handsome boss who now has dark circles. 
-Ji. What happened to you? 
-Kiko... Chaerin's not home yet. I don't know why but I miss her. We used to fight but yet we used to get along but I think this time I crossed the line. 
-Ji. You didn't do anything wrong. It's her fault anyways. Leave it she'll be back. No one would never want to leave you.  Kiko winked at him. 
Jiyong smiled sadly and started to look through his files. 

1 day has passed. No news of Chaerin. 
2 days 
3days 
4 days. 

5th day Jiyong couldn't do it anymore. 
He was actually living on vodka. 
All bottles were thrown around the room. Poor guy had no food to eat at all. 
He didn't go to his work and had grown a beard too. He still looked smart with those dark circles of his. 

Kiko despised Chaerin for this. But our Chaerin was happy in mino's house not even knowing about her husband's pathetic state. 

+
-Miss Dara, you have a visitor. 
-Huh? I do? Tell them that I'm still working. I'll meet them later. 
-No miss Dara, the man wants to talk to you. 
-ugh OK. I'll go now. 
 Dara put her coat on and went outside. She saw a man sitting on a chair. Jiyong was his name. 
Dara immediately turned and was about to run but 
-Yah wait miss Dara! We need to talk please! Jiyong shouted. 
-We? No I don't know you and I can get you arrested because of harassment.! 
-Please listen to me. He pleaded as he got closer to Dara. She was shocked to see this state of the great  business man. His eyes were all red. Dark circles were visible. 
Dara felt bad for him and talked with him. 

+
Minho came back from his practice and was watching some show on TV. 
-you're very kind! Chaerin smiled as she served some dish to minho. 
-because I took care of you? I already have a younger sister and as you're already married I lost the chance. He feigned a cry. 
Chaerin lightly punched his arm. 
-Well true that. She smiled. 
Chaerin had become very close to minho. She told him everything except Kris. 
Kris Wu was her secret treasure. Who was now dead but he made sure that he took her heart with him. 
After some time in the afternoon Chaerin was tired and was about to sleep in the bedroom but before she would she started to clean the kitchen. 
The door bell rang. 
Chaerin quickly wiped the dishes and was about to open the door and she saw the person through the peep hole. 
. It was Jiyong. 
She immediately ran to her room. 
She hit minho in his head who was peacefully sleeping in the room. Minho and Chaerin slept in the same room but different beds. 
-What happened Chae. He asked sleepily 
-He's here minho! She answered half afraid. 
-What? How? 
-I don't know! Go and open the door and tell him to get out please. She pleaded. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter