We got married

Will You Ever Love Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------------
How are you guys! 
Skydragonisreal is back ♥ lolol I was online yesterday. Jkjk 
Here is my new story :
Will you ever love me? 
Now continue reading :* 
-------------
Love was never in his dictionary and he got whatever he wanted. He was rich and girls would stand in a queue to marry him. He never knew how love works. Until he met Chaerin. 
××××
-Chaerin-ah you're marrying Kwon Jiyong ! Smile a bit! 
Chaerin smiled at her mom's words. 
-Mom calm down a bit! I'm going to get married to Kwon Jiyong the cold business dragon. How am I supposed to be happy? 
-Yah! C'mon don't say that. You're gonna spend your life with him. Chaerin's mom lightly hit her head. 
Suddenly - 
-I see Mom and daughter are having fun without their brother or son? I understand mom you're disowning me. Seungri faked a sob. 
-Aw my baby come here said Chaerin's mom. 
Seungri immediately ran towards his mom and hugged her like a small baby. 
Even though chaerin and seungri have grown up. They are still the same in front of their parents. Childish. 
-ahem. You guys are missing me out. Chaerin spread her arms out and all of them had a group hug. 
Later in the evening. 
-So this is a business marriage? Asked chaerin to her brother who was watching some news. 
-well yeah something like that rinnie. Our dad did this. He knew that you weren't going to marry anyone and....  He and Jiyong's father made it a part of their deal. 

Chaerin nodded and went back to her room. 

-seungri is it OK that she marries him? I heard he's very cold. 
-yes mom I know him and he's very nice to me and our company and I hope he treats chaerin in the same way and about the cold thing, he's only cold during business deals so don't worry. He assured his mother. 

×WEDDING DAY ×
-Omo! Look at my baby! She's all grown up I can't believe this! Cried Chaerin's mom. 
-Yah mom stop crying already. It's not like I'm going away for ever! Said chaerin. 
-Chaerin if you again move. I will pull you hair and cut it. Said Dara, Chaerin's best friend in a very stern tone. 
-OK ok I'm sorry. 
-Chaerin you look very pretty. 

Chaerin donned a White wedding gown with bright red lipstick. Her feline eyes were beautifully lined with Thick eyeliner. The gown had a heart shaped neckline had full sleeves with diamonds on it. The dress was sparkling. She was sparkling. 

Chaerin walked down the aisle with her brother besides her. He kept on whispering beautiful words making sure she wasn't nervous. 

Once they reached their destination. Chaerin stood in front of her gonna be husba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter