Bitter

Will You Ever Love Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chaerin woke up with a very good head ache. 
She was very ill. 
-argh! 
She somehow came down and found her husband sipping his hot coffee. 
She wanted to ask him but before she could - 
-Make your own one. He said. 
She shot a glare. 
-Well no I don't even want yours. Is it even drinkable? I hope you didn't put the kitchen cleaner in it. She smiled. 
-repeat that? He rose from his chair. 
But luckily his phone rang. 
-Kiko? Yeah I'm on my way. Oh I'm not busy. I'll come.. Tell him to wait for a while. 
-by the way, you didn't make me breakfast. I had to eat that stuff inside the fridge. I hope you correct your mistakes. 
Without talking further, Jiyong went outside to his work leaving Chaerin sick. 
Well he didn't care when she first came downstairs anyways. 
"Let her go through it. Did I ask her to get out of the car? " he said to himself as he was in the elevator of his office. 
Kiko ran from her desk and hugged him. He hugged her back. 
-Is he in there? 
-Ah yes he is. By the way you look fine as hell. He'll fall for you. 
-Kiko... He's not gay and I'm not gay. He chuckled. 
-by the way Jiyong I hope you told your wife about the dinner today. All officials will be coming. 
-Ugh I forgot that! 
-Tell her or else it will be a waste of seeing a handsome husband with a wife with no good dress? She ran her hand on his tie. 
He smiled. 
-you're right. 
She winked and got back to her desk. 
××××××××
Kwon Jiyong was enjoying the food that his wife served him. 
She prepared a very good meal even though she was sick. 
They eat a lot with each other. Fight with each other and never pick up a good conversation that would make them happy. 
He kept on eating and didn't even look at her. 
After the lunch. - 
-Chaerin. 
-Yes? 
-Today there will be a business dinner. Get ready by 7. I'll come and pick you up. 
He stood and went for his office. 

Chaerin was still sick. She wanted to protest but she didn't. She quickly took out a yellow colour dress and got ready. 
Her husband came to pick her up. 

Chaerin and Jiyong's relation is complicated. He clearly knows that he cannot live without Chaerin's food but he hates her for that and he hates that she is his wife. 
In the car they maintain silence as they both remember the event last night. 
They reach the venue. 
He walks inside followed by his wife. All men were looking at Chaerin even though  their wives were with them. 

Jiyong and Chaerin sat on a separate table and were greeted by many 
and in the last a girl donning a golden dress caught all the attention. 
Her dress showed a lot of cleavage. It was totally understandable that the girl was thirsty for some man. She had loads of make up on her face. She looked cheap. 
She came near their table and Jiyong stood up and hugged her. She pressed herself onto to Jiyong and glanced at Chaerin and smirked. 
Chaerin smiled back genuinely. 
She came sat down beside Jiyong. Jiyong was sitting in middle of  two ladies. 
-I'm kiko by the way. Kiko tried to strike a conversation. 
-Oh. I'm Chaerin. Lee Chaerin, sorry Kwon Chaerin. She smiled. 
"Kiko? Oh the girl who Jiyong's mother wanted him to get married to" she thought. 
-I'm sorry I couldn't attend your wedding. It was hard for me because of my schedule, I'm his personal secretary. She winked at Jiyong and ran her hand on his arm. 
He smiled. 
-Thanks kiko. He smiled at her. 
-Ah I see. It's OK. Thanks for meeting us now. Chaerin smiled. 
Suddenly - 
-Please come and dance on the floor everyone! We need you all to dance here! 
-yeah especially the newly married couple! 
Jiyong smiled and stood up and so did the latter two girls. 
He took Chaerin's hand and led to the dance floor. 
The music started to play and they were joined by many other couples. 
Chaerin put her hand on his shoulder and Jiyong put his hand on her waist and their other hand entwined. Chaerin looked at his chest with a blush on her face. 
She wanted to look at him in the eye and she did. Their eyes met they stared at each other like that for a while. 
Suddenly out of nowhere kiko came. 
-Ji..  Dance with me. 
-yes why not? He let Chaerin go just like that. 
Chaerin's eyes widened when he removed his hands off her body and went near kiko. 
She was embarrassed that her husband was eager to dance with someone else but not her. 
She felt her head aching. Poor her, her cold has not yet gone off. She's still ill. 
She sat on the nearby chair and stared at kiko and Jiyong. 
They were meant to be with each other. 
She could see kiko resting her head on Jiyong's chest and he gladly let her do that and pressed himself with her by tightly holding her waist. 
Chaerin smiled and felt the other woman. 
Maybe it was because of her that Jiyong and kiko couldn't be with each other. 
Jiyong didn't even look at Chaerin for a second. He was in his own world with his love. 

"Now I understand why he comes late from office. " Chaerin thinks. 

She feels tears welling up in her eyes. 
She quickly goes near the balcony and stands there for minute. 

-Why do I feel sad? She as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter