Dead

Will You Ever Love Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chaerin woke up next morning and went down for a cup of coffee. 
She saw her husband sitting on the table reading newspaper. 
She went and made herself a cup of coffee and was clearly not in the mood in talking or even looking at him. 
He also wasn't in a mood in talking with her. He also probably hatred her because he got married to her without his consent. 
She sat on the couch in front of the TV not wanting to face him. 
Suddenly the bell rang - 
Chaerin went to open the door. 
-Mam we came here to repair a door. 
-Ah yes come in. Said Chaerin faking a soft smile. 
Within half and hour they repaired the door. 
Jiyong paid them and they went away. 
-No breakfast today? Asked Jiyong 
Chaerin looked at him and was wondering what he wanted now. 
-Stop glaring at me. Things won't get better if you do that . what I said yesterday was something I really meant. Now stop with that attitude of yours and get some sense. I don't need breakfast today. 
Jiyong was cold. He was pissed at her. 
-I'm going to work it's better than this suffocating environment here. I mean do your parents know how irritating you are? You leave the house and come back at a time that nobody knows. You watch the TV and don't switch it off. You must have been a burden to your family and maybe that's the reason why they had to beg my parents and ruin my ing life! I never wanted to be with you to begin with. So if you prefer hating me and going around? I don't care. Do what you want. 
By saying that he left. 

As soon as he left Chaerin broke down into tears. 
She remembered his words from -
Your father begged. 
Begged. 
Begged. 
Begged like a beggar 
You were a burden. 
A ing burden 
Her father died from lung cancer but before dying he made sure that his daughter would get married. 
It was true that her father had to find many men for his daughter but she always turned them down. It wasn't her father's fault at all. He was very nice and would've allowed Chaerin to marry the boy of her dreams no matter what happened. 
Chaerin was the main reason why her father begged Jiyong's father for his son to marry Chaerin. It actually hurt Chaerin that she was the one who made her father do that. 
Her father was her everything. He supported her in every way and thing. She loved her father a lot and it hurt her that because of her, her father's name was tainted. 
But she had a story to tell. 
Our Chaerin turned down all marriage proposals because she was in love. In love with a man who would never marry her. Why? Because he was 
Dead. 
For her that boy was everything and for him too. 
Kris Wu and Chaerin were born in the same town and they were brought up the same way. They were neighbours. Their families were more than just neighbors. 
Kris's mother was Chaerin's mom's best friend 
Kris's father was Chaerin's father's best friend 
And 
Kris was Chaerin's best friend. 
They were with each other all the time since day 1.  They were even born in the same hospital. 
Kris and Chaerin loved hockey and they played it all the time. 
Even though they told everyone that were best friends but everyone knew that they were for each other. 
Even if one had to go for something the latter would accompany. 
Their parents also knew that they would end up with each other no one had a problem. Never. 
In school no one would dare to hit on any one of them because they were known as THE couple. 
They used to hang out every day. 
Their picnics
Their afternoon lunches 
Their night watches near the rivers all alone. 
Their sleepovers 
They were the PERFECT DEFINITION OF LOVE. 
They never dated anyone. They never intended too. 
They both were in love with each since they were  born. They were meant to be anyways. 

18 years of their life was spent with each other. 

Kris wanted to pursue his sports career whereas Chaerin her studies. 

Kris was the captain of Boys Hockey team in his school and Chaerin was Captain of Girls Hockey team. They both were pros no one could defeat them. 

People used to adore them. They never fought that's what was special about them. 

For 18 years of their lives they were together. One body. 
One soul. 
One heart. 

Till one day - 
Kris-ssi won the championship! He'll be straight up going to the world team! Said Dara 
-Yah Dara stop with that Kris-ssi! Giggled Chaerin.
-Chaerin!! Baby I won the game today! I'm so happy. 
-DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM! KRIS YOU JUST WON IT! YOU'LL BE SO FAMOUS NOW! YOU HAVE BEEN OFFICIALLY SELECTED FOR THE WORLD TEAM!! 
Chaerin jumped up and down unable to control her happiness. 
She ran and jumped on him and wrapped her legs around his waist and as always Kris picked her up and hugged her. 

He then put her down and gave a piggyback ride of the stadium. 
-Chaerin do you want to tell me something? 
-Huh? What do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter