Secret Santa

A psycho and a sociopath

Secret Santa

Uploaded on: 22.11.2017

1102 words

Author's note: I am so, so sorry for not posting anything for a while! I had exams a few months ago and after that I just didn't rly use this site for a while :') But I'm finally back. I hope I can make it up to you with this chapter... After all... There's even a kiss scene! Hahah. I'll try to upload more often from now on. Thanks for your patience until now and the lovely comments <3

 


All the workers at the Business Operations Department were excited. There was only one reason for that: Christmas was coming and they decided to do Secret Santa. Today was the day they would randomly chose who was going to give a present to whom. Hence, they were all giddy, excluding Seo Yul. Now, he wasn't even part of their department but he somehow ended up getting forced into this. (Sung Ryong shall be blamed for that.)


"Oh, I'm next! I hope I get Gwang Sook!" Sang Tae exclaimed, giving Gwang Sook a cute smile. Said woman cooed at that. Why was her boyfriend always so sweet? Seo Yul, on the other hand, wasn't really enjoying this cutesy exchange. It was sickeningly sweet in his opinion.
 

When it was his turn to chose a name from the prepared box, he could only hope to get someone decent. Ha Kyung would be a nice option. He could just give her something related to baseball. That was kinda their thing together. But of course his hopes got shattered once he read the name on the piece of paper his damned hand had chosen. Sung Ryong. He chose Sung Ryong. Of all the people it had to be this idiot of course, what was he expecting? Said man was trying to get a glance on the paper, curious to see who Seo Yul got. But Seo Yul crumbled it in his hand, giving Sung Ryong a smile (that he by far didn't mean) and told him sarcastically: "I got my favorite person on earth, lucky me." Then, he left the room to get back to his work. Sung Ryong thought over his words and murmured: "Wouldn't that be me?"
 

-
 

Choosing a present was anything but easy. Sung Ryong and Seo Yul literally had different tastes in about everything. So what would Sung Ryong like? He was so weird that Seo Yul couldn't think of anything at the moment. Usually, Sung Ryong would try his best to annoy Seo Yul when they were together. Sending him winks and some kisses occasionally... That's when it hit Seo Yul. He had the perfect gift idea! With a content smile, he took his coat and scarf, ready to leave the building. Then, he went to the nearest supermarket to get his present.
 

-
 

It was a few days before Christmas. A little get-together had been organised in the restaurant the group of friends usually ate something together after work. It was also the time to exchange their Secret Santa gifts. It turned out that Nam Ho had gotten Ha Kyung. Lucky man. Sung Ryong, on the other hand, had a present for Gwang Sook. So Sang Tae didn't get his girlfriend's name after all. Seo Yul bit back a grin.
 

After what felt like an eternity, it was Seo Yul's turn to give his present. He took out a big packaging from his bag and gave it to Sung Ryong with a sigh. The latter couldn't hold back his smile. "It must be destiny that you got my name!"
 

Excitedly, he tried to open the package. He also let out a triumphant noise once he successfully managed to open it. Ugh, he was such a child. His grin got even bigger while he was observing his present and the little note on it. Seo Yul had given him a box full of Chocolate Kisses. But what got him was the note that said: "Now you don't need my kisses, these should be enough."
 

Their co-workers didn't really catch on. Only Ha Kyung kind of understood the situation and gave Seo Yul a knowing look. The young man just ignored that though. His eyes were fixated on Sung Ryong whose smile still was apparent on his face. He looked at Seo Yul now and said with a playful tone: "I still need yours." It took Seo Yul a moment to understand that he was referring to the note. Seo Yul mentally facepalmed himself. He really shouldn't have written that. What was he even thinking? Or well, he clearly wasn't thinking at all.
 

-
 

After finishing their food, the group of friends decided to go to a karaoke bar. They paid for their room and entered. Gwang Sook and Sang Tae were the first ones to sing. Of course, they immediately chose a love song. Seo Yul was sure that Gwang Sook's voice could be heard all over Seoul. Since he needed to use the bathroom, he left the room for a while. After finishing his business he went out to get some air as well. He cursed though as soon as he realised how cold it was outside. He had left his jacket inside. Closing his eyes, he let out a shaky breath. In that moment, someone put a jacket over his shoulders. His eyes immediately shot open but he relaxed when he saw that it was Sung Ryong. Said man even brought Seo Yul's scarf with him. While he was putting it around the younger man's neck, he suddenly stopped.
 

"Do you know why I said that I still need yours?"
 

Seo Yul didn't answer. But he was listening to Sung Ryong with his full attention.
 

"Because..."
 

Sung Ryong didn't finish his sentence but instead tug at the scarf he was still holding so that Seo Yul's face came closer to his. Then, he put his lips on Seo Yul's lips. It was only for a brief moment though, he quickly pulled away to finish his sentence.
 

"... nothing could compare to your lips."
 

After that, he claimed Seo Yul's lips once again. This time, their kiss went on for a little longer and it was more intense. Sung Ryong traced his tongue across the younger's bottom lip. Said man opened his lips to give him access. He also put his arms around Sung Ryong's neck whereas Sung Ryong had steadily put his on Seo Yul's hips. They only broke apart once they were out of breath.
 

"I will see you inside."
 

With that, Sung Ryong went back. Seo Yul, on the other hand, was still in shock. What the hell did just happen? And why was his heart beating so fast? He touched his lips. Oh god.
 

He only went back after some minutes had passed. It took him a while to collect himself. Once he was inside, he sat down right next to Sung Ryong. They were so close to each other that their legs were touching. Sung Ryong didn't even try to hide his smile and even Seo Yul let a small smile slip.