Girlfriend? No, boyfriend!

A psycho and a sociopath

Girlfriend? No, boyfriend!

Uploaded on: 23.04.2017

424 words

 

Ha Kyung swung her baseball bat and hit the ball with all her might. Seo Yul could only stare at how her score kept increasing rapidly while his didn't change that much. It was going to be so embarassing to lose again as he had lost the last game they played as well. Really embarassing.

"You know, I had a little chat with Sung Ryong yesterday over some coffee."

Seo Yul waited for Ha Kyung to continue.

"He told me... Well no, he rather complained how you didn't pick up any of his calls last week."

Seo Yul let out a sigh before answering: "I was busy. I told him so."

Ha Kyung hummed in response, then added: "How about you call him now? You'll have time since it seems like I'll be winning this game in a few minutes."

Seo Yul gave her a short glare before pulling his phone out of his pocket and calling Mr. Rightous.

"Glutton Sociopath."

That's what he gets for being nice and calling Sung Ryong.

"I heard you've been whining around how I neglected you the last few days."

Sung Ryong laughed before saying: "I acted like that because I knew you would feel bad and call me. You know, since you're a nice person and all."

"I'm really not."

"You are though. The nicest person everrr." Sung Ryong rolled the R.

"And you're Mr. Rightous." Seo Yul deadpanned.

"Ugh, don't call me that."

"Then stop calling me nice."

"Touché."

It was silent for a moment. Seo Yul could hear in the background how Ha Kyung kept hitting some baseballs. Probably hitting some home runs as well, ugh.

"Do you want to come over?" Sung Ryong asked suddenly.

"Why?"

"Well, we could talk about our problems over some Soju."

"And by problems you mean how I have been "neglecting" you?"

"Exactly. Have you always been this clever?"

Seo Yul rolled his eyes before murmuring to himself: "Why does he act like as if he was my girlfriend?"

But Sung Ryong being Sung Ryong catched on and was fast to counterattack: "I don't act like your girlfriend! I act like your boyfriend!"

He sounded so proud of that, leaving Seo Yul speechless for a moment.

"You're not though."

"Yeah yeah, keep telling that to yourself."

"You really are not."

"Sure."

"Sung Ryong!"

"Yeah?"

Seo Yul sighed.

"I'll be there in 20 minutes."

"Can't wait to see you, sweetie."

Seo Yul let out yet another sigh. Sung Ryong was way too annoying. And now he would go and visit this annoying idiot at his appartment. Yay.