Snuggly mornings

A psycho and a sociopath

Snuggly mornings

Uploaded on: 16.04.2017

453 words

 

Seo Yul slowly opened his eyes. It took him a moment to adjust to the light and to realise where he was. At TQ Group. To be a little bit more exact, in the office of the Business Operations Department. And to be even more exact, on the couch, which they had newly bought and transported to the office, cuddled between Sung Ryong's arms. Great.

Let's start an explanation here. Sung Ryong had developed a new habit. Every time Seo Yul and he stayed longer at the office and one of them eventually got tired, most of the time that was Seo Yul, he would go and lay down on the couch for a bit. But Sung Ryong being Sung Ryong would join Seo Yul on the couch, after the latter fell asleep. His reason being: "It's cold, we should share body heat." He had done the same thing when Seo Yul had spent the night at Nam Ho's. Ugh. But now it was almost a daily routine for Seo Yul to wake up in Sung Ryong's arms. It didn't even suprise him anymore.

With a little sigh, he freed his body from the two strong arms that held him firmly. Sung Ryong didn't wake up, so Seo Yul sat on the edge of the couch and observed the sleeping "beauty". He never understood why Sung Ryong was acting the way he was. Sending him winks... Giving him kisses... Even cuddling with him... Seo Yul hated these things at first. But he had to admit, he didn't mind it that much now. Sometimes he even caught himself thinking how nice it was, not that he ever would admit that though.

"Do I have something on my face or why are you staring at me?"

Seo Yul had been so lost in his thoughts that he didn't even notice Sung Ryong waking up and now playfully asking him that question. How untypical of him. Sung Ryong wondered what kind of issue made the young man in front of him think so deeply.

"What's on your mind?" He asked, now more serious.

"Nothing." Seo Yul shrugged.

"Is that so? Then you shouldn't mind laying down again, right?" With that, Sung Ryong dragged Seo Yul next to him and put an arm around him. Seo Yul protested at first, but then just sighed. After all, it was a fight he wouldn't be able to win. That was at least what he kept telling himself. He didn't lie down because he liked being close to Sung Ryong. Nope. Not at all. Never.

"Do you like cuddling with me?" Sung Ryong cheekily asked.

"As if." Seo Yul snorted.

Sung Ryong answered with a chuckle. Seo Yul was just too cute.